It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul was President, Would You Ever Criticize Him?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is in Response to the Thread: If Romney was President Would You Ever Criticize Him?

So I was wondering, if Dr. Ron Paul ever President and he did not follow through on all of his unrealistic promises. Sound familiar? Would you ever criticize him. Remember, what Reverend Wright said about Obama, "He's a different person since taking Office. He has no principles!"

I have definitely seen Obama and Bush change from when they were Running for Office to when they were actually in office and leading our country. Mitt Romney has already changed his mind on a few things and has become more conservative over the years. There is nothing stopping Ron Paul, from becoming an evil narcissistic ruler and one with so many crazy ideas at that. Once he grabs a hold of that power, there is no telling what that can do to a person. Especially one as apparently moral as Ron Paul appears to be. But How moral can you be working inside the government for thirty years?
edit on 19-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I think it's the same story with every President.
They tell lies to get elected and continue to do so afterwards.
I doubt Ron Paul is any different.

edit on 19-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Being that he's taken the Hippocratic Oath, I would criticize him as soon as he withdrew all US Military forces from around the world and if he didn't, I'd criticize him for not doing so.

he's not qualified...he should be criticized for even trying to get that job.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well this certainly took a lot of imagination.
Yes he would be criticized. That's what we do here. CT always go after whoever is in the WH.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ever thought something\someone might be stopping them,

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Being that he's taken the Hippocratic Oath, I would criticize him as soon as he withdrew all US Military forces from around the world and if he didn't, I'd criticize him for not doing so.

He is qualified, maybe not by your standards.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1 No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951 No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

This is all it takes, Oh & you have to be corrupt to the bone.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Yes, Ron Paul is the evil narcissistic ruler with crazy ideas, not the Bushes and Obama who have continue to turn our country into a living hell hole, its Ron Paul who wants to end the wars and stop the bankers whos crazy. Of course I wouldnt criticize him, Ron Paul is responsible for legislation which turns the US government into a police state, he would have us assassinated in our sleep, its not like hes one of the only politicians going around trying to raise awareness about it. Hes going to pull the rug on our economy and everything will crash! People wont have any jobs! Oh wait thats already happening... and we havent even come close to Pauls ideas... but the country is going to hell, and it cant be the Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obamas fault, its gotta be that crazy doctor from texas who says the government shouldnt tell me how to live my life!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

And people still believe in 2012 awakening bla bla bla?
Gosh I feel sorry for this planet

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just wish people would stop posting tit for tat threads.

If a Conservative is criticized, then the liberal must be criticized.

Some people don't believe the same way you do.

Get over it.

And let them speak their mind without employing the dirty tricks and innuendos.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'd criticize anyone. No one running for President is my ideal candidate. Some people are just a lot better choices than others.

It all depends on what our values are and how we see the candidates best match to those values.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
But saying stuff for 30 years and actually doing it is a bit different. It's easy to say end the Fed. But if you actually look into the history of the FED which I have. You will see, that it's not going anywhere anytime soon, and nothing Ron Paul has is any better! I suggest you look up wildcat banking on google.

link   

link   
reply to post by CityFarmer

that RP has said the same thing for 30 years should be evidence that if he becomes president that he will reverse everything.

the point of him is to be a man who commits the greatest betrayal of trust possible.

a doctor who signs authorizations to kill? which happens to be a part of the job description of president.

no one could be as blind as not to see this.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join