It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracey Taylor - "Aliens Gave Me a Special Gift"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: edwardt

Could you please elaborate on some of the experiences she shared? It is unfortunate that people isolate data without a respective context and make assumptions. Any person who decieves themselves will see deception everywhere. People making half-baked assumptions based on one video is unfair, given that a person is so much more, and not everyone can express themselves and represent themselves completely in a 5 min video. We are so superficial in judging others' experiences, in my opinion, simply because we lack empathy. The only tool that truly allows us to distinguish truth from falsity . As a stand alone experience, perhaps Tracy Taylor's experience is not the most profound but in the context of collaborating data and other people linking up to the same understanding from all walks of life , it does hold water.
It is sad that such bullying led her to withdraw from the public , there are people who still support such experiences and recognise the complexity of emotions contactees have to go through. I wish her well.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
if it is genuine, it seems like a series of psychic images depicting a perception of another being.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Her art is very similar to patterns in crop circles.

I had the video muted so if they mentioned that in the vid, ignore my post.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

She does attribute her art to her abduction experiences. Hence the similarity? (assuming the non-man made crop circles are probably made by ET or interdimensional energy beings) . She also found co-relation in certain symbols of symbols in her paintings in Luxor Egypt. She says she has to keep her conscious mind occupied , as it comes through spontaneously and she cannot consciously direct it. members.iinet.net.au...
This is a link to her art.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join