It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracey Taylor - "Aliens Gave Me a Special Gift"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Well I certainly was not put off, insulted, or made angry by your post, in fact, I loved it. I see by your profile you have been a member here for awhile, you should be used to the thread de-railers and trolls by now. For future reference, no matter what you post in here, some will agree, some will disagree, some will get mad, some will flame you, some will call you crazy, some will say you are on drugs, some will fully agree, and some will love you for your efforts. This is the way of ATS. Be of good cheer, and please, keep posing! You are a good writer, and this was an excellent topic.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A ton of material and not one shred of proof. I do believe she believes all these thing happen to her. I do question why the "Aliens" seem to only share their secrets with her. We get to see some drawings and "secret language" but don't understand it. Its "abstract". Why would the all powerful, all seeing and knowing higher beings share so much time and knowledge with her and yet the message makes little sense to the rest of the world?

Before you cry out because you think that only the "chosen few" are able to receive and understand, someone who is chosen like her bring the translation of her secret code here. If it is a message for all then translate it for everyone to learn from. Seems specific. Where is the Rosetta stone?

If I were her and I thought I was seeing these beings and their craft all the time I would keep a cell phone or camera handy to record all these reported sightings she has. Where are they? Why doesn't she do that?

If her realm of experience is subjective then that is a disservice and a "tease" by whatever "aliens" she purports to commune with.

Just musing all. Not disbelieving, just asking questions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what about this child, a real alien hybrid

www.disclose.tv...

could it be true special powers to other dimensions

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

First of all, the ones who have been contacted are not in any way Special, Chosen, or anything like that. And she, Tracy, is not the only one the ETs are sharing with. A great deal of information has been shared with myself, and man thousands of others, all over the world. I have a friend in Alaska who never once thought of being an artist, until she experienced contact. Now she is a recognized artist, and a very good one at that.

If I were her and I thought I was seeing these beings and their craft all the time I would keep a cell phone or camera handy to record all these reported sightings she has. Where are they? Why doesn't she do that?

I tried to photograph a craft on two occasions with my Nikon digital camera, noting came out but dark. You must understand, they use technology that is a few million years ahead of our own. If they do not wish to be photographed, you will not be able to take their picture.

I really don't know what some are contacted, and others are not. As a matter of fact, even with years of experience and contacts, I know very little of their true intentions with us. I only know that at first I felt like a science experiment, and later, when I went deep into the woods late at night, demanding that they show themselves to me, was I then treated more like a student. I know one thing, all hell will break loose when they do reveal themselves. People will be dancing it the streets. Crazies will be telling people their take, Corporate Heads will be trying to make contact, and set up meetings, Religions will do a melt down.
What they will do will be a surprise to everyone.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

What they will do will be a surprise to everyone.

You act like I don't know that. I know that many others have what they call abduction experiences or "contact" like you call it. I also know that there are a lot of misguided people too. And outright hoaxers. I take each case as it comes and sort out the wheat from the chaff from my own viewpoint. There are plenty of corroborated cases that shine in their own light. This is not one of those (to me).

By the way, I loved your thread on religion (in your signature). I thought it was well done and poignant.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

I did not dismiss anyone's talent, after all there are many gifted people in the world apart

from artists.....But it does escape me as to how someone can claim to have talent when

they claim their hand is guided by aliens.

I know a surgeon who could pass for a hospital orderly (no airs or graces) He so loved

his work that he did every X'mas and New Year and was SO well respected by his peers

.....I was told "if you are ever in an accident pray that he is on duty...he works miracles"

The gift (talent) he had was 'his' and he took personal responsibility for any decisions he

made. [just think if he wanted notoriety he could have said Aliens were guiding his hands

telling him what to do etc. etc']

I wonder how
humanity has managed to survive over the time they have, living in

their 'single' dimension??

You state there have been examples of how 2D might perceive 3D...mention (Mr Spock)

[fiction i beleive though you may know different?] Or an athiest to consider the spirit world

and so on....

Well where's the PROOF? i think the saying goes 'pictures or it didn't happen'

Your 500 books and 100's of movies are all someone else's views or experiences nothing

factual there!

While some people are searching for things outside of 'life' as it is currently being lived

there are sick and needy and old people needing care just to live in this life...

Who is the decider in what is positive or negative ? Whilst i decide what is positive

for me, you may think that it is negative...[but that is ONLY YOUR OPINION]

# My life

# My choice

# My decision

I have had my say on my thoughts...you have labled me arrogant so i am asking

you whats more arrogant than your claim

"that you may support some negative thoughts while not knowing any better"...DO YOU

KNOW ME?? again it is only your opinion, again nothing factual!

Keep your alien fantasies for yourself...i am not in need of them

PS. Did you read my previous post? where i pointed out that it appeared Tracey Taylor

had had a 'makeover' from the first video to the second video....Just shows theres nothing

'alien' in marketing!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

That'll do me nicely!

Peace of mind and a fulfilling life in accordance with ones own true nature...

AND just for good measure

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

IF anyone wants me to know something, you can be sure they WILL find a way to tell me!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by reitze

I did not dismiss anyone's talent, after all there are many gifted people in the world apart
from artists.....But it does escape me as to how someone can claim to have talent when
they claim their hand is guided by aliens.

That statement is a dismissal - if they have tallent and are sharing with you what they believe about their own personal tallent - then your tone and words with a statement like that project a doubtful attitude. Sure if you weren't directly asking them and they were thrusting that upon you it might be different. But here you are in a thread directly about someone sharing what it is about their life's passion that motivates them and is important to them. The "###" expletives express the feelings in response to statements like that - whether or not I have anything to say about aliens. (I don't have much - only saw 1 in 1 dream)

I know a surgeon who could pass for a hospital orderly (no airs or graces) He so loved
his work that he did every X'mas and New Year and was SO well respected by his peers
.....I was told "if you are ever in an accident pray that he is on duty...he works miracles"
The gift (talent) he had was 'his' and he took personal responsibility for any decisions he
made. [just think if he wanted notoriety he could have said Aliens were guiding his hands
telling him what to do etc. etc']
just think, many have shunned notariety while saying exactly that. Again you're offering a dismissive attitude framed within a bad example that glorifies western medicine which BTW is pathetic compared to Chi and various eastern spirit/belief based medical practices.

I wonder how
humanity has managed to survive over the time they have, living in their 'single' dimension??
You state there have been examples of how 2D might perceive 3D...mention (Mr Spock)
[fiction i beleive though you may know different?] Or an athiest to consider the spirit world and so on....
Well where's the PROOF? i think the saying goes 'pictures or it didn't happen'
a person sharing isn't the same as a person proving anything and your insistance that it must be while you're in a thread about them is again hostile. Not nice. Why do you bother putting your energy into putting someone down? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it isn't true. As I said I've not experienced what Tracy has - but rather than negativity I can at least appreciate the beauty of her art.

Your 500 books and 100's of movies are all someone else's views or experiences nothing factual there!
factual is that I've personally devoted time and effort in seeking the truths that aren't easy to figure out. Dismissing that doesn't discount me or what I've studied. BTW, how much reading on the subject have you done? This thread? A few others? A book maybe? a dozen? what?

While some people are searching for things outside of 'life' as it is currently being lived
there are sick and needy and old people needing care just to live in this life...
Last week my wife's ant died in front of her while she was singing amazing grace. I've lost a girlfriend, a few best friends, and hunt deer. I've been there with dying friends and animals. Have you? Didn't you notice ANYTHING? Did you even try to relax and see anything?

Who is the decider in what is positive or negative ? Whilst i decide what is positive
for me, you may think that it is negative...[but that is ONLY YOUR OPINION]

# My life
# My choice
# My decision
True on the surface, but denial of all things spiritual is actually aligned with Satanism. Of course you may like athiestic/satanic philosophy of life - that's your choice. If that's the case I simply hope to encourage you to keep reading and wondering while you ARE alive and stand a chance of improving your own personal situation. I tend to think that may positively impact other people in your life.

I have had my say on my thoughts...you have labled me arrogant so i am asking
you whats more arrogant than your claim

I hope to express confidence in a POV but its a fair critizism and I do sometimes come off as arrogant myself. NP with that idea.

"that you may support some negative thoughts while not knowing any better"...DO YOU
KNOW ME?? again it is only your opinion, again nothing factual!
Keep your alien fantasies for yourself...i am not in need of them
if you consider ideas relating to aliens to be fantasies - then stay away from threads like this. If my ideas make you think then good. If I errored... it happens.

PS. Did you read my previous post? where i pointed out that it appeared ...marketing

Yes. understood but I liked it. So, so what?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
someone should try to see if any of the hieroglyphic looking symbols seem to be translatable.

assuming that current translations are actually somewhat correct, which is still debatable.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
someone should try to see if any of the hieroglyphic looking symbols seem to be translatable.

assuming that current translations are actually somewhat correct, which is still debatable.
Tracey Taylor knows exactly what she's doing! She's copied these hieroglyphics & arranged them in a way to be confusing... Very clever! She puts herself across as this little innocent person but she knows the score, trust me! She got a TV interview out of it! How many people reading this own a small business? Be nice to have this kinda publicity, wouldn't it! The day of our enlightenment will be the day believers can see right through the likes of Tracey bloody Taylor

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

For your sake if you are ever in a serious accident i hope that there is someone like my

friend to receive you. As chi, eastern spirit/belief medical practice will be of little use to

you then!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by reitze

For your sake if you are ever in a serious accident i hope that there is someone like my
friend to receive you. As chi, eastern spirit/belief medical practice will be of little use to
you then!

WTF is that supposed to mean? Doom? Dissbelief in remodies that work for people? If you have hard-core belief in western medicine that's fine - it has a place. But if YOU got cancer you'd be better off... oh right that's bait on T&C.. I caught it so you fail

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Tracey Taylor knows exactly what she's doing! She's copied these hieroglyphics & arranged them in a way to be confusing... Very clever! She puts herself across as this little innocent person but she knows the score, trust me! She got a TV interview out of it! How many people reading this own a small business? Be nice to have this kinda publicity, wouldn't it! The day of our enlightenment will be the day believers can see right through the likes of Tracey bloody Taylor

that is always something to consider, no doubt.

I haven't watched all her videos.. so I wouldn't know if she has taught herself hieroglyphics.

So what's the message then? Can someone summarize any message that is meant to be obtained for the symbols? Maybe within her own meaning it would be easy to tell if there is a truly slanted agenda.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

A spiritual awakening will always make psychology look medieval

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
its really a shame that this gets so few flags in comparison to other DOOMSDAY threads..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I personally don't buy it. After reading a few articles and watching a couple of interviews, I noticed some inconsistencies in her story. And while her artwork is nice, I created more complex/symmetrical work when I was high as shìt. Not kidding. The ex-girl kept them too. I don't smoke weed much these days but, I used to really be into art when I did. So in short, she's either a nutter or an attention whorë. She's somewhat cute though. I'd hit it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

why doesn't any channeled alien information ever have blueprints for warp drive? Or a political division of the galaxy?

Or something which isn't full of meaningless fluff like "The mystery and beauty of the creation and
evolution of life on Earth, as seeded by our extraterrestrial ancestors. The many influences
transforming consciousness and accelerating planetary evolution are now becoming apparent as humanity awakens."

edit on 22-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wow! Those pictures were incredible, I'm guessing she's extremely talented, or ETs gave her a serious gift.I truly believe they may have meaning to them, maybe a message from Pascal.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"Aliens gave you a special gift"???

Is that what they call it?

Honey, you should have used a condom and if you were determined to start boning Mexicans after they've climbed over the fence.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

I was fortunate to spend time with Tracey and her family. I am a good friend of her husband, and now Tracey and over the couple weeks I spent with the family, I have no question as to the authenticity of Tracey, and her experiences. I realize that looking at videos and online photos of her and her work provides such a limited view of her as a person, by closely studying this video or that photo, assumptions can be drawn, but are inaccurate. This is only a problem if the holder of the assumptions is not able to accept change.

Tracey is presently wrapping her life around two beautiful children and facing the challenges many of us face while raising a family with a limited budget. Trying to save money for a home, gardening, trying to maintain pathways in the house as the kids reach an age where they can create messes faster than can be cleaned up. Even with all these challenges, Tracey was one of the most sensitive and caring people I have ever met and opened her home to two almost strangers.

I did share with Tracey some experiences I have had, that I couldn't explain, but were life changing, and she opened up to me some of her experiences. She even showed and discussed with me her drawings as well as some of the weird things that have, and continue to happen. She explained that during the process of talking to people about her experiences, early on she was quite naive about how people would respond, and, without elaborating, said that she was threatened, and withdrew from talking about her experiences. She is not out to make money or to get attention. She felt the need to share her experiences. She only shared with me because I was truly interested and was not going to be judgmental.

I have no question that what she experienced was real to her from her perspective. I have no question, that what she has drawn comes to her as she explains it. How it happens, I have not idea. What it really means-no idea either. She did go to Egypt after doing many of her drawings, and was very surprised to see so many similarities.

I only joined this site to help clarify some of the discussion that is going on regarding Tracey. She is very gifted, humble, grace filled- a very special person.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join