It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracey Taylor - "Aliens Gave Me a Special Gift"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

It has nothing to do with one being normal or not normal as there isn't such a thing as normal. The lady is delusional. Delusional thoughts have nothing to to with normalcy.

People that believe in superstitions are delusional yet would be considered "normal" humans.
edit on 19-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

It has nothing to do with one being normal or not normal as there isn't such a thing as normal. The lady is delusional.Delusional thoughts have nothing to to with normalcy.

Okay, you perceive her to be delusional. Fine with me, but labeling someone delusional when you don't know the extent of what maybe really happened to her is just wrong in my opinion.

It's really a subjective matter and I'm sorry for lack of respect towards you.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

Fortunately I know Mary Rodwell personally and she has the Artwork of Tracey Taylor and others on her website. She is medically qualified and has assisted many thousands of people (by now) and will continue to help many. She is recognised globally by medical professionals. Recently Mary informed me that she had met with a medical professional in Australia who purchased three copies of her book - to give to patients. I cannot recall if that particularly medical professional was a psychiatrist or counsellor - Mary is so well respected by a variety of medical professionals that I can't keep up.

And before you think she makes loads of money - she lives modestly and is passionate about her calling.

Passion for what one does with their life - can never be supported by money - the passion will survive the financially lean times as well as financially benefiting times. All Artists will tell you their passion never leaves them - no matter what is happening in their lives.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

you can assume she's telling the truth without actually committing to it and see were it leads you like the guy studying her work.

it is possible something happened to her.

I tend to agree with you.

My gut feeling is that her experiences are real.

Unfortunately there are so few people who can read past the possible discrepencies, remembering that in being human, something always gets distorted a little when the telling of it happens. It is human error. Our verbal communication is extremely limited and almost retarded compared to the possiblities within the brain and the universe. Also, we are flawed, we are human.

That does not mean that it did not happen.

I will do a search on her and see what I can follow up about her experiences. Should be very enriching.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Even if shes crazy or delusional, least shes a very pretty delusional woman... Usually aliens only talk with ugly, fat or old women...

Aliens have good taste after all, and I'd be happy to... study her.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Tracey's 'alien' artwork

Here's a link to Tracey's artwork which have names and descriptions. Amazing

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
Tracey's 'alien' artwork

Here's a link to Tracey's artwork which have names and descriptions. Amazing

I love that stuff. Those would make awesome posters. I can also relate to the kids in that ABC News Segment about Indigo Children and the OP about Tracey, while also offering a "balanced perspective" about it.

1st of all, the labeling of them as "delusional" is just outright mean. They have intuitive insights that uptight individuals find threatening - and instead of entertaining their ideas label them, dismiss them, and if they could would drug them into 'normal'. Thankfully our cultural tolerance for creativity has improved but the negative forces against kids/people like these still exists. eg: "they must be smoking something".

At age 31 in 1994 I had some dreams and experiences that "woke me up" in a lot of ways. Whenever I told certain people about the POVs and why I had them I got their hate loud and clear. It hurt... but it didn't devastate me because I was well employed and an independent adult. It got me into a reading quest to learn about intuitive topics such as dream interpretations... and now I've even patented some of the concepts that I got from dreaming. But more importantly I learned how to better engage others regarding intuitive topics. The indigo children in that ABC news segment are blessed to have more open minded parents - that enable their creative expression in more positive ways at a young age.

In the late 1990s I had a personal relationship with someone as gifted as I felt - but it didn't help the relationship to last. Instead our differences became crystal clear in a very short time period.

These days (my late 40s) I've learned to balance creative expression (eg: over 800 original songs on my youtube channel) with other aspects of life. Its a joy to do so. For example, this song I just did via "improv" (played and written all at once) while expressing some of my success in Neural Network mathmatics (12 patents on that math technology that reads the addresses on your mail for the routing machines):

On "getting along with others" it helps a lot to let them think there's nothing really special about some of the things that may feel "channeled" or "from God" - such as writing an improv song or having an intuitive idea... what's strange about that important concept though is how strong-attitudes of religion become so quickly hostile while insisting they have the "holy ghost" at the same time perpetrating hostilities toward others. In that regard the "holy ghost" does correlate to some of the intuitive experiences one may enjoy. But it doesn't require being a "Christian" to enjoy that sense of connectedness - and others of various religions have lots of words for it - like "the universe" or "universal consciousness" and stuff like that.

When I was young I did have several dreams of "past lives", and some intuitive ideas that were directly opposed by my father who hated hippies and Christians. I learned to hide what I was thinking in that environment and that sucked. There were many other aspects of dad/childhood that were fantastic - so its not all good/bad either. In fact without dad's coaching to "go along to get along" I would have had more trouble growing up.

So if you have a kid with odd abilities and ideas my best suggestion is to encourage them to read and express themselves while learning to respect that not everyone has their abilities and that when expressing themselves how important it is to deliver the ideas/art/creativity in ways that respect their hostile disbelief in God as though Darwin's evolution answers everything. It may help to share with them that we are still "evolving" too.

+ BTW, about a month ago "in dream" I met an ET for the 1st time. It wasn't a "gray" but rather a 3' tall "pumpkin head" sort of being... well last week I saw a video about the "Starchild Skull" and found this picture of a reconstructed face that is very close. In the dream it waved, said "hi!" and then went through a concrete wall into a tunnel. This article has the pics and vids I recently saw just after the dream: Extraterrestrial DNA Found In 900 Year Old Starchild Skull

edit on 5/20/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
IF these super intelligent 'alien entities' are sending us humans of a 'lower intelligence'

messages in 'hidden symbolism', 'crop circles', 'star allignments' 'star childrens artwork'

etc. etc. WHY??
WHY??

IF they are trying to tell us something...WHY don't they just spit it out in plain single

sylables so that we 'unintelligent' humans can understand...?
...WHY deal in subterfuge??

Just get straight to the point !!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

IF these super intelligent 'alien entities' are sending us humans of a 'lower intelligence'

messages in 'hidden symbolism', 'crop circles', 'star allignments' 'star childrens artwork'

etc. etc. WHY??
WHY??

IF they are trying to tell us something...WHY don't they just spit it out in plain single

sylables so that we 'unintelligent' humans can understand...?
...WHY deal in subterfuge??

Just get straight to the point !!

If it was so straight forward as Aliens giving you knowledge would you believe it even if it went against the grain of all you had been taught.
It is not that other beings are super intelligent but perhaps Humans do not use the capacity for Intelligence they potentially have.
The answers to any question depends on upon the quality of the question asked.
Perhaps Artworks are to fire your imagination to look deeper.
If you were simply given the answers to all your questions how would that feel - Knowing you had not made the effort to answer them for yourself.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

If some one, any one, wants to tell me something i am open to listening...

But...as i have no pressing questions at this moment of my life, i am not asking

BUT...

when i do ask OR some one wants to tell me something i expect a STRAIGHT ANSWER

NOT

criptic clues, hidden meanings, puzzles, treasure hunts etc. (that way i may read it wrong

and get the WRONG answer)

JUST TELL IT TO ME STRAIGHT
That way i will KNOW what is meant!! and there is no

room for error

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

But...as i have no pressing questions at this moment of my life, i am not asking
BUT...
NOT
criptic clues, hidden meanings, puzzles, treasure hunts etc. (that way i may read it wrong

room for error

The problem with that 'simple minded' ATTITUDE is that its dismissive and errogant while the "essence" of what individuals like me, or other advanced beings like Aliens would BENEVOLENTLY want you to learn is that...

There's another level of dimensionality that is important to your existance and the existance of everyone and everything else on this planet. Continue with 'simple minded attitude' while dismissing the gifted and you just might succeed in getting the planet nuc'd or somehow destroyed.

And by another level of dimensionality OBVIOUSLY that's an over-simplification. But at least it expresses the essence that there is something outside what you can see, feel, touch right now.

There have been examples of how a 2D world might perceive a 3D creature as being "God like". Another example might be the complexity of programming a computer to feel (or Mr Spock). Or a feeling person to use logic. Or an athiest to consider a spirit world... and so-on. Some people get it and offer help. Many 'skeptics' go beyond humble ignorance and become hostile to those trying to help.

Thus thanks for asking in a way that I may hope to answer. From there, yea its like a treasure hunt. For me that required over 500 books 100s of movies, completed by the bible (when it all made enough sense to relax). And that quest required both Pascal's Wager plus a set of 'experiences' to motivate that much quest for the treasure.

Hope that helps.

+ another thought that comes to mind is getting chosen - as someone who may help the greater Aliens/God/Demonic causes. And yes both sides of Good v Evil may select you to ring your bell, and wake you up so to speak. But thankfully getting woken up doesn't change your free will - but in ignorance its quite realistic that you may support some negative things while not knowing any better. IMHO that relates to being born of both water and spirit (biblical concept), but even then you're still just a baby in the spirit realm. And if you never have a spiritual experience? Well I didn't for a long long time in life either - and dreams were easy enough to dismiss until I had a wopper with too many coincidences in real life happening the next day, and noticed people reading my mind too... stuff that went beyond a simple hmmmm.

If it happens to you you'll know it. If its not happened to you - you might be able to draw in onto yourself - though its not for the faint hearted. There are lots of stories of Yoga and TM being very useful for that - while also being VERY TRAUMATIC for people who have their first TM experience, etc.
edit on 5/20/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

BUT...

NOT

room for error

With respect - Consider perhaps no one wants to tell you anything.
No treasure hunts or hidden meanings or puzzles to solve.
I am in complete agreement with you that truth should be a simple and straight forward matter.
As you say - You have no pressing questions in your life at present but you have the right premise in that truth should be simple and not veiled in mystery
Perhaps there are some questions that can only be answered by admitting one does not know.
The greatest philosophers and seekers of truth would admit to that.
Yet many things can be known but to say one has found the ultimate truth is a kind of giving up on learning.
What is it that people require - an encyclopedia of everything that is and was and will be.
Or peace of mind and a fulfilling life in accord with one's own true nature.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Really interesting! I don't know what to believe, but thank you for sharing this information!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't know why but I get a sense that she's autistic to a degree as well and being an eccentric, these two do not normally live together but I do believe they do in her.

The drawing skills seem to be in a savant way, she looks and learns ancient symbols etc and then recreates them except unlike savants she seems to have the power to expand on them instead of the usual exact copy. The one thing that bothers me about this 'story' is that there was a claim that her work was showing high level physics (I think it was physics from memory), very advanced stuff that was being worked upon now but that seems to be the start and finish of that claim.

Its like an abridged version of K-Pac except unlike the film no one explores the high level info being passed on, in the film K-Pac gives exact details about a planetary body that no one but the high up knew about, she on the other hand seems to be recreating high level physics and no one seems that bothered.

And that's why I feel all this is just an eccentric side of the girl and not a real item.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Such an amazing story.. I envy that woman!

Her art work is mind boggelling, its like an acid trip! Phenominal stuff, thanks for sharing the OP

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Woo.. alot of negative comments towards this young woman :O Are you people jelous because your so closed off and haevnt experienced anything, it makes you feel better about yourself and your reality by bashing peopel you dont know, about things you could never udnerstanding due to the lid over your mind ? Some of these comments are very disrespectful, isnt that when the Mods should come in and warn people ?

Wether most of you like it or not or cant comprehend it because you have no "proof" .. Extraterrestrials exist, other dimensions parrallell this one, and there are THOUSANDS of humans in contact every week. You wonder why your not one of them.. look how you respond to something you take our of your reality and disagree with
Its like an atheist and chirstian going at it :O ... Mods take care of your forum, put downs hould result in penalities on Ats. Its getting disturbing now..

~ Love is an art
edit on 20-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: ..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

It has nothing to do with one being normal or not normal as there isn't such a thing as normal. The lady is delusional. Delusional thoughts have nothing to to with normalcy.

People that believe in superstitions are delusional yet would be considered "normal" humans.

Superstitions are a whole topic to themselves.

"Normal" humans would be those ones who are afraid of thoughts that make them uncomfortable, ergo YOU ..and THAT is the biggest form of delusion.

People who deny the energies and cannot see or feel the far more complex energies around them are LOST in delusion...

It is too bad that so many humans DNA is damaged so badly they cannot observe more...perhaps we can fix them.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Good points Amanda.

I cannot comment someone I do not know, so I am staying neutral here.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by Utopian
It is stated clearly in the newspaper article that the a woman at one of the meetings she attended told her that the images she had drawn fit together like a puzzle. However in the video she says that she received the instructions detailing how they fit together in a dream. It is almost as if she had forgotten that really important detail and then just altered her story.

I think that's called lying.

I didn't buy when she said she went and asked for brain scans and got them done. They dont use that kind of medical equipment so frivolously. That is hardly the procedure when determining a patients dillusions.

I didnt bother to read the article. Kind of hard off an image.

Looks like she comes from money. Did you notice the first scene? Pretty rich looking family home, if that's her's, she could get any medical procedure she wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join