It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracey Taylor - "Aliens Gave Me a Special Gift"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

you can assume she's telling the truth without actually committing to it and see were it leads you like the guy studying her work.

it is possible something happened to her.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
Artists never make money during their active years: of course there are ways to make that happen! She is, however, a good artist.

Many artists die in obscurity and half insane
It is the nature of the beast
However those who have suffered write and paint the best stuff for sure.
Oscar Wild said something like - We are all in the gutter but some of us are gazing up at the stars.
Michael Angelo was a tormented soul
William Blake died in a two room home poverty stricken - His best seller Songs of Innocence and Experience
having sold a mere 20 copies at the time of his death.
Dante Gabriel Rossetti died half mad and broken hearted
Dante the 1300s poet "The Divine Comedy" Has his heart torn out by love and so seeks to understand love and writes a classic that spans the ages. Taking the reader on a journey from the pits of hell to a vision that blew his mind in a good way.
You see when you reach for the stars you can come back to Earth with a big bump
Artists at their best are visionary and rise above the troubled waters to seek something divine beautiful and inspired. Artists are often extreme in the highs and lows of life - It is part of the territory - How else are they to express deeply if they have not also felt deeply

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by muzzleflash

I knew a Woman who did automatic writing.
This woman was an extraordinary person.
I see a lot of charlatans however.

You speak with some authority-- how do you tell the difference between an extraordinary person & a charlatan ?

By what the information given is and who the scribe or receiver says is giving the information.
If the information is not simply put so it can be understood easily then there is a veil of deceit.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You speak with some authority-- how do you tell the difference between an extraordinary person & a charlatan ?

By what the information given is and who the scribe or receiver says is giving the information.
If the information is not simply put so it can be understood easily then there is a veil of deceit.
So, if you can understand what they are saying then they are not charlatans? Fascinating

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So, if you can understand what they are saying then they are not charlatans? Fascinating

Apply the Common Sense Test to any info
If something is true it can be explained in simple terms and every day language
No true source would make information obscure or wrap it in dogma
An original source would be just that "Original" and would give info not already known to most.
This is how new ideas come from a kind of clear sightedness or open mind
In a way we all potentially have access to this.
It comes through our thoughts and imagination - imagination is thought also an idea.
If you think you make your own thoughts - Try a simple experiment
For the next hour think only happy thoughts.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

An original source would be just that "Original" and would give info not already known to most.
It comes through our thoughts and imagination - imagination is thought also an idea.

What are you waffling on about!? Elvis sleeps in my spare room. He doesn't want people to recognize him when he goes shopping & puts on a monkey costume...I take it you understand what I just said. Don't make it true though, does it!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What are you waffling on about!? Elvis sleeps in my spare room. He doesn't want people to recognize him when he goes shopping & puts on a monkey costume...I take it you understand what I just said. Don't make it true though, does it!

Waffling? You are the one talking about Elvis not me
Common Sense says you are taking the rise
So be it.

edit on 19-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was hoping to find some high res pictures on google but didn't find any...

Found this instead:

ACERN Article 2006

“My clients include both adults and children who exhibit transformative changes such as telepathy, clairvoyance and healing as they become more spiritually aware and begin to operate on a multi-dimensional band of reality”, says Rodwell. “In the last 10 years, clients have come to me from the U.K, North America, Europe, Russia, Japan and South America”.

Rodwell explains that while many “Star Children” and “Indigo Children” have telepathic abilities, are spiritually awakened and often describe seeing “Beings of Light” (angels), the main difference is that “Star Children” have recollections of having had encounters with extraterrestrial beings and of sometimes having been on alien spaceships.

The Indigo Children...

www.acern.com.au...

Lots of articles at ACERN, but the website looks outdated.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Delusional disorder is an uncommon psychiatric condition in which patients present with circumscribed symptoms of non-bizarre delusions, but with the absence of prominent hallucinations and no thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect.[1] For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Tracey Taylor is a gifted artist - her artwork resonates with colour and energy - something we can all utilise everyday. There are many gifted people - as a Teacher I see more and more Students utilising their gifts particularly via Art. Art is a very important medium of communication.

Anyone who thinks that people who have connected to Intergalactic Visitors is mentally ill needs to go and study and get their qualifications - libel and slander are criminal offences here in Australia as I am sure they are criminal offences in other countries also.

If any trolls or shills feel like stimulating their intellect please watch the documentary Psychiatry Industry of Death. The documentary is difficult to watch - for those who actually empathise and have a conscience. Psychiatrists are trying to gain more and more political power - to keep people like Tracey Taylor from speaking openly and so that trolls and shills can be pacified and mind controlled by the government.

Tracey Taylor is not alone - there are 1000's and 1000's of Children and Adults who are being visited and assisted in a variety of methods. How do I know - I use my own brain and intellect - I read widely - I share information with respected globally recognised researchers - limit chemically enhanced food into my body and keep myself in the awakened state.

Those who danced - were thought to be quite mad - by those - who could not hear the music! Trolls and shills and unbelievers - to me - you are looking through a window and cannot hear the music - that is all. One day you will hear the music and you will see the world in a different light - as they say!!

Much Peace...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Didn't take long until the ATS psychiatrists came along.
Don't think of possibilities, use what you can steal of Google to try and look smart.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to her story.
Hidden symbolism in modern culture, the golden ratio, stone masonry, crop circles, music in pictures, pictures in music ect... all intertwined with synesthesia. Nobody knows where this stuff comes from but it's funny how the less you think the easier the task. Hence the term sleep on it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Delusional disorder is an uncommon psychiatric condition in which patients present with circumscribed symptoms of non-bizarre delusions, but with the absence of prominent hallucinations and no thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect.[1] For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

I strongly dislike this post. A person like you recognizing a person as strange or odd and then having the audacity to try to find a mental illness to label this woman under is disgusting. This is evidence of the human condition now, a brainwashed society believing there is normal and not normal.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

If I'm one of these trolls, as you put it, is it my fault? If there's enlightenment to had then let me have it! Why not teach me & others rather than having a go at those who do not see the light.... As a teacher; do you 'have a go' at those who find it difficult to learn in class?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

F&S for the OP. What a great find! I've never heard of Tracey Taylor before and I for one, think that there could indeed be some truth to her story. When I look at her work, I instantly get the feeling that it is much more that just art. I distinctly get the feeling that it's chocked full of hidden messages that we are meant to decipher and/or understand, if not now, at some point in the future.

Thanks cybersk8er

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

F&S for the OP. What a great find! I've never heard of Tracey Taylor before and I for one, think that there could indeed be some truth to her story. When I look at her work, I instantly get the feeling that it is much more that just art. I distinctly get the feeling that it's chocked full of hidden messages that we are meant to decipher and/or understand, if not now, at some point in the future.

Thanks cybersk8er

Yeah, she's not very well known on the internet, as well as all the other people that have ET experiences because of the stigma attached to it. But this particular one just really made it stand out.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
who else just had to log back in. now that was odd. instant swift kick out the login door, dinooo... willmaaa...
edit on 19-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

I starred you simply for making me laugh out loud at this quote.

edit on 19-5-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

Please re-read my post. I am not having a go at anyone all I am doing is protecting myself - is that wrong or illegal? I am well aware that many shills and trolls (using the accepted meta language) like to mis-read, mis-interpret and direct anger at other posters. Sad isn't it that I actually think about having to protect myself as I am so used to seeing trolls and shills dish out abuse - instead of presenting arguements rationally and peacefully.

What saddens me the most is that you identified yourself as a shill/troll - I did not - I protected myself n a general manner I posted for everyone to read - not just you!

Also by giving people some direction to research I am sharing information - just as it was shared with me. As for helping Students/Children - I give them every assistance. I do not belittle them or tell them to shoosh up and not talk of strange things - just as many many people do. You do not know me and all you need to do is read posts as they are written - I choose my words carefully.

If you are offended by my post - that is because you choose to be offended. I do not attribute stars on posts as an accolade but rather an indication that my communication has been understood. You can choose to be open and learn from others or you can choose to visit another forum if this one offends you - that is what I do.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

fair enough

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I understand your sentiments and post. If and when people want to diagnose others as mentally ill they really need to get some qualifications as it may be construed as libel and/or slander - particularly when people put their opinions in writing.

Imagine if anyone could have another person declared as mentally ill particularly if they were not qualified - not a world I want to live in - ever!

Much Peace...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Personally I do not think for one minute that Tracey Taylor is mentally ill..... I feel she knows exactly what she's up to! People like your good self take it all in, fueling their egos.. This is why they do it. Mentally ill ?? No, not at all--- actually quite clever IMO & can, in some cases, be reasonably lucrative in certain areas. But the main reason is to try & gain a little recognition (no matter how small) because they are probably unable to achieve this in normal life... Am I right? How am I supposed to "really" know!! I just say it as I see it.

Peace to you, Amanda.

dej...

edit on 19-5-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join