It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member, Long Time Lurker and Rabbit Hole Tumbler...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for quite a long time. I decided it was time to step out of the shadows and start sharing some of my ideas and stories. For starters, I fell in love with anything on the fringe around the age of 13. I'd stay up for hours at night looking into ideas of astral projection, aliens, psychic powers, and anything and everything I could get my hands on. Any movie or TV show that had anything to do with the unknown had me hooked!!

Later on in life, in my early 20s, I stumbled into the Rabbit Hole. The rabbit hole began with 9-11 conspiracies (typical I know!!) which ended me up in some pretty strange places. I became an avid researcher. Lurking on several conspiracy and occult sites, trying to learn as much as I could. My friends dismissed my crazy conspiracy ideas, so I decided to go "underground" about it.

Anyways, I wanted to share a strange story that happened to me that furthered me down the rabbit hole. I figured it would make a nice introduction because you never know when you might bump into the must unusual person. So here it goes, I'll make it nice and short!

Around the time I went "underground" with my interest in conspiracies, I discovered the theory of mind control. Quite frankly, the idea freaked me out! I was a psychology major at the time and found dissociation and multiple personality disorder fascinating. One day I was at a local used book store and stumbled across a book written by an author who claimed to have been mind controlled and government sex slave and assassin. I sat down with the book, read a few pages and was fascinated. To my surprise, I looked at the back cover and discovered the author lived in the same town as me! I was floored! Mind control seemed like something that happened to people "out there". Stories of people I'd never meet or even have the chance of speaking to. I debated for a while if I should contact this person or not.

After a few weeks I decided to e-mail her and ask her a few questions. To my surprise, she answered and was eager to talk to me. We talked on the phone for a few hours. She told me some of her mind control story, how she discovered it, and how she worked through the trauma. She told me about her family's military background and the connections she had to high-ranking military people. Through the entire conversation I was very reluctant to believe anything she was saying. It's been a long time since this conversation, so sorry I can't give anything too specific! Anyways, I do remember asking her about conspiracy theories, and her giving me the warning that I should never get too involved because I may end up regretting it. That surprised me, I figured she'd be all about me researching! Ironically enough, the week I talked to her, the following week President Bush was stopping in my town to give a speech at a local hospital. I asked her what she thought about Bush and she responded with a word of caution and seemed completely freaked out by him being there. She even went as far to say that he might "know" of her. The whole thing was so strange!! I talked to a few times after that, but then she cut contact with me and I never heard from her again.

Anyways, I'd just thought I'd share my weird story! If you guys have any questions about my story go for it!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonMoon

Hi AeonMoon, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! It's a pleasure getting to know you, and I'm sure you will find what you're looking forward to here.
Welcome to the brotherhood (and the addiction)

new topics

join