It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Culling (Population control) - Prince Philip, The Georgia Stones, and Buckminster Fuller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A recent report that was linked on ATS brought my attention to the declining populations of wildlife on our Earth, and how, at the current rates of human population increase, our Earth would become unsustainable.

news.sky.com...

Much of the data and quotes from this article comes from the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature, originally the World Wildlife Fund).

One of the WWF founders, and main proponent is Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh (husband of Queen Elizabeth II).

He was quoted as saying the following:

In the Chancellor's Lecture, Salford University, June 4, 1982, he said:

"The object of the WWF is to "conserve'' the system as a whole"

---

"Human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed...We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled involuntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war." - HRH Prince Philip, interview "Vanishing Breeds Worry Prince Philip, But Not as Much as Overpopulation", People Magazine, Dec. 21, 1981

---

"Once you have interfered with the balance of nature it becomes necessary to maintain the balance by artificial means. This means that some animals have to be killed in the interest of maintaining the health and viability of the species as a whole as well as the benefit of other more vulnerable species. Unfortunately there are many people who object to that sort of thing. "

---

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.

-----------------------

This view is coincidentally in harmony with the Georgia Stones.

For those who do not know already, the Georgia Stones are a huge set of stones erected by an unknown group in 1979, and still stands today in Georgia.

en.wikipedia.org...

On the stones it says (in several different languages):

- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

-----------------------

I bring attention to the first, second and last lines on the stones which harmonizes with the views of Prince Philip:

- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

-----------------------

(Personal comments: I do not completely disagree with the idea that the well-being of the whole 'earth organism' outweighs the need of individuals. However it might be conceited to say exactly what that state of being is (that is conducive to the most well-being). What 'well-being' is, is dynamic. It may be a different state for different conditions. Some conservationists, with the intention of improving the world, try to preserve as many species as possible, preventing them from extinction. However this is not necessarily conducive to the well-being of the 'Earth-organism' as a whole. Many species have come and gone in the past, yet organisms have still evolved to what they are today.)

-----

(Also, coincidentally...)

In a book by R. Buckminster Fuller - 'Critical Path', he talks about the ruling class (stating also that his family is closely tied into) has the general belief that there is not enough to go around for everyone, and thus their plans, reasoning and actions. His reply and plea to them is that *there is*, if we apply certain 'design' principles and 'technologies' (to our 'Spaceship Earth' as he calls it) in the correct manner, such as employing a world energy grid. He presents data for several countries, which shows without exception, that a natural reduction in birthrate occurs in relation to energy production (though I do not understand the details of why). He also presents many other useful design and engineering plans to realize a sustainable Earth even with large populations.

(I wish I had more time to look for specific quotes to post, but I do not.)

-----------------------

(More personal comments:

If our current government wasn't so selfishly preoccupied with gaining capital, and power, and instead focused on nurturing the well-being of the Earth as a whole, we would not find ourselves in this dilemma of overpopulation in the first place. It is like with some individuals - what they really seek inside is happiness and well-being, but they mistakenly conclude that money and power will bring them that, and in the process miss out on it completely. We are seeing the collective result of this. Instead of letting everyone run amok to gain capital and power, they could have nurtured a more informed and educated public to avoid these problems. Without the well-being of the whole, there is no well-being for the individual. We all have to live together in this tiny bubble. )

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

This is good information. I like no petty laws. That is a liberal in a nutshell. Bucky Fuller is very hard to quote because the man spoke and wrote in extraordinarily long sentences and he made up his own words. There are many, but synergy and synergistic were coined by him. If we can take the emotion out of things, see what needs to be done and do it....that would be good.
edit on 20-5-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Additional thoughts on Eugenics:

On Line 2 of the Georgia Stones, it says:

"Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity."

The Author speaks as though the value of life rests entirely in it's fitness to survive.

What person on this Earth really has the wisdom to say who can stay, and who should go?

It is like with the genius who genetically engineers oranges to be more resistant to pesticides or bugs, or to look prettier, but in the meantime destroys the flavor of the orange. He is acting short-sighted and really does not have the wisdom to take such actions. Is he really improving the condition of this world?

Imagine if this world was full of only boring Germans (juts kidding). Or only upper class people with "good" genetics. Will it still have the 'flavor'? I am sure some of the greatest composers, musicians, artists, writers, thinkers, and other citizens who have contributed anything to the culture of this Earth did not always have the "best" genetics. Maybe they had hereditary diseases and came from poor families. (If it were up to the authors, we would probably have a world full of only mathematicians, and engineers.)

There is more to life than just genetics. There is also culture, wisdom and beneficial behaviors which are passed down from generation to generation. These also have value and are not necessarily a part of genetics.
edit on 23-5-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

The Great Culling...pesticides, not just for insects anymore.

I think the culling is starting now and will take 15-20 years to go its coarse. It's in the food! GMO's and pesticides.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
My problem with this is it's all BS and lies by ignorant ( or power hungry) people.

There is more than enough land to support 10 times as many humans as we have now - and thats with tons of land left over to grow food for everyone.

As to Food - we have tons of food now that go to waste every day in some countries. Most of the poorly fed countries have food shortage problems because of how the governments treat it's people and fail to do whats right.

The problem is one of management or rather mismanagement. I believe these power hungry people are using this ploy to gain more control.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat

What person on this Earth really has the wisdom to say who can stay, and who should go?

That is the $64,000 question.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is an extreamly evil line of thinking. That one group of "wiser" "more enlightened" people have the duty to oversee the lives of all within their national border and guide them from cradle to grave, is the manifestation of all that philosophy. Down that road lies murder on an industrial scale. Someone within this group will feel that they must cull the "dead weight" from society for the "greater good". They will select a subsection of the population to be that "dead weight" and they will murder them. I dont think I need bother giving you all of the examples from the last century of putting these ideas into practice do I?

new topics

top topics

join