It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Illegal Alien in more ways then one!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
**Breaking News****

The origins of President Obama have just been discovered. Due to the black hole our universe is contained in, there was a time travel portal opened to the past. Obama is actually the son of Thomas Jefferson and his black mistress from over two centuries ago! When he returned through the portal, he brought chemtrails with him and they have been plaguing us since. He arrived here with his nanny who was a gray alien and raised by Bill and Hillary Clinton to become the next President.

At the same time, George Dubya Bush also arrived on the scene, a result of his mother’s tryst with George Washington after traveling through the same time portal while bored with her husband’s political ventures.
The two were raised to eventually team up and take over the world, but dubya, being a few years older, chose to try to do it on his own and leave his rival alien time traveler out of his plans.

In the meantime, Romney arrived on an alien ship from the Plaeides (can’t spell it, so I’m guessing at it) where his alien race is determined to take over this planet and hoard all our natural resources by using us as slave labor.

Never fear, there are members of the Time Travel Alliance, of which I am a member, who are tracking down the holes as we speak in order to plug them, then we will reverse time and clean up all this mess you are presently in. It may be a difficult few years, but as soon as we clean everything up, you will diverge to what your memory would have been without the time jump interference and will never know that any of this actually happened.

We just finished up cleaning up after President Oswald and the mess he left behind. We set it up nicely, giving him the blame for the assassination, which is why you have a different memory of him than as POTUS. One of our better jobs I think.
So, basically, there’s nothing to see here so just move along…. Move along.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Awesome post! Thank you for your sense of humor. The world and ATS both need it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Many S/F to you, oh Purple one.

Now the bunny can go to bed, feeling my questions are answered and all is right with the world once more. Oh and hey, does that Time Travel Alliance thingy need someone to do their graphics? I'd happily trade services!

Thanks for the light thread. It's nice after some real serious ones tonight.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

he brought chemtrails with him

I don't dare arsk what part of Obama's body the chemtrails came from.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
In short Mr. Obama is an impersonator a fraud and in general a worthless P.O.S I finally understand. But what I don’t understand is why the rest of the voting republic doesn’t understand this ???

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Many S/F to you, oh Purple one.

Now the bunny can go to bed, feeling my questions are answered and all is right with the world once more. Oh and hey, does that Time Travel Alliance thingy need someone to do their graphics? I'd happily trade services!

Thanks for the light thread. It's nice after some real serious ones tonight.

You don't remember, but you worked for us before. We gave you your start! Hope things are going well for you

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BioSafe
In short Mr. Obama is an impersonator a fraud and in general a worthless P.O.S I finally understand. But what I don’t understand is why the rest of the voting republic doesn’t understand this ???

It'll be ok, he's only a placeholder until we get the mess cleaned up. Don't worry, as soon as all is taken care of, your memories will diverge and everything will be cotton candy and tulips

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
Awesome post! Thank you for your sense of humor. The world and ATS both need it.

Thanks!! It's not good for Purple Chitens to get too bored

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

he brought chemtrails with him

I don't dare arsk what part of Obama's body the chemtrails came from.

They didn't really come from him, they're more of a form of transportation, he rode in on one. ... you wouldn't wanna see the guy they came from!!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by BioSafe

It'll be ok, he's only a placeholder until we get the mess cleaned up. Don't worry, as soon as all is taken care of, your memories will diverge and everything will be cotton candy and tulips

Purple, to be honest your reply gave me a smile and made my day. Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BioSafe

LOL Welcome!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

You're a new member, but you have made a name for yourself.
Every time I see a post by you, I have to stop and read it because it's almost sure to make me smile. Sometimes, laugh...

Great theory! And it makes as much sense as the birther theory!
Only it's more entertaining. Congratulations. I think we need a new forum for crazy (but somehow believable) birther theories!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

At the same time, George Dubya Bush also arrived on the scene, a result of his mother’s tryst with George Washington .....

The best line of the post. Thanks for the well needed good laugh.

new topics

top topics

join