It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh - How Ron Paul Can Still Win

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This guy is no different than any other Ron Paul supporter...he is lying to himself about Ron Paul's chances.

It amazes me that when Paul's own campaign comes out and admits they can't win that his supporters still continue with the false information that delegates are actually all unbound.

When Paul loses at the Convention...I'm wondering what the excuses will be coming from Paul supporters.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
There are no private meetings in a public forum, so I am crashing right in and you can kiss my hiney.

He cannot win.

There you can adjourn your meeting now.

Question...

What does anything you posted have to do with the OP?

Answer:

Nothing at all. It is your typical troll post and I am amazed at how Mods allow you to continue being a disruption and trouble maker.

Oh come on now, where's your sense of humor?

I see my presence in this thread parallel to the Ron Paul people crashing in on meetings to cancel out the will of the people who voted in every State across the country by stealing the delegate positions.

It is just a matter of time and more clarification by Ron Paul himself on his position with respect to his followers then it will sink in that the Nomination is out of reach. Be happy with Party seats and influence, at least that is the proper way to bring about change and you all haven't gone the commie route like OWS defacating in the streets dreaming of molatov cocktails.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
in the video, Adam talks about getting in touch with delegates about rule 38.
I think this applies best with delegates 'bound' to Santorum and Gingrich. If they are anti-Romney, it should be easy enough to inform them about rule 38, which allows them to vote Paul in the first round. this alone will add huge numbers to Dr. Pauls first round vote count.

and I hope all these 'stealth' delegates have a copy of the 2008 ruling, in favor of Mitt Romney, as proof that they are doing what they are allowed to do.

Its not over yet...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Stolen? Canceling the will of the people?

Is that what you call what Ronald Regan did in 1976 when he was running for the Nomination against incumbent Gerald Ford?

Which by the way Regan almost won. The final vote in that race? Gerald Ford 1187 and Reagan 1070.

Funny thing is, people said some of the same things then that you are saying now. There is a reason why it was called the "Reagan Revolution".

By the way, I have a sense of humor. I just have no sense of humor when it comes to your typical troll post that contain no substance nor does it actually pertain to the topic at hand.
edit on 21-5-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is that what you call what Ronald Regan did in 1976 when he was running for the Nomination against incumbent Gerald Ford?

Which by the way Regan almost won. The final vote in that race? Gerald Ford 1187 and Reagan 1070.

Funny thing is, people said some of the same things then that you are saying now. There is a reason why it was called the "Reagan Revolution".

By the way, I have a sense of humor. I just have no sense of humor when it comes to your typical troll post that contain no substance nor does it actually pertain to the topic at hand.

Ronald reagan actually had people voting for him though so your comparison is fake.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Really? Are you suggesting that Ron Paul has not had a single person vote for him?

Who is delusional now?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Dear OLD HIPPY DUDE,

I'm sorry that I was confusing. You're probably right when you say

What I see is, there will be alot of contesting of delegate credentials from both Romneys and Pauls people before the convention. Then a motion to suspend the rules, and alot of calls for a rollcall of votes. It's gonna be real long and very boring and tempers are gonna flare.
That's how everything will eventually be resolved.

My point on Rule No. 38 was that, since no states force all of their delegates to vote the same way anymore, that rule no longer applies. While Rule No. 38 is still a valid rule, it's like the rule that prohibits people from tying their horse to a parking meter. It's a valid rule, but it won't be called into play. To help drive this home, Rule No. 15 discusses delegates who ARE bound, so it can't be that all delegates are unbound.

But who knows, maybe they'll just throw out everybody and nominate Sarah Palin.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If Ron Paul can't get or take the nomination, someone needs to get some bumper stickers ready.

"Don't blame me, I wrote Ron Paul in"

Cause we'll need a few around here.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Ronald reagan actually had people voting for him though so your comparison is fake.

Not in any significant numbers to challenge the clear winner, Romney. That is obvious to anyone not biased towards Ron Paul.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join