It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Girl Video - May is EDS Awareness Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi ATSers,

Beautiful Girl Video - May is EDS Awareness Month.

This video is damned tragic. An awesomely beautiful girl who wants to get on with her life and do her finals yet her entire body is stricken 24/7 morning noon and night with the most unthinkable pain that never stops! Not to mention the most severest constant motion sickness the slightest sudden movement causing collapse and vomiting and can barely video herself laying down never mind to anything else. She is HEROIC!

Just wanted to do my bit and help her to spread the word and show that there are people out there on ATS and throughout the world who sincerely admire her bravery and love her and care for her and the same goes for ALL others out there with EDS!

ALL people out there enduring severe pain and anguish. You are all unique and special and even more so for the pain suffering that you endure each second of everyday.

We think about you ALL and pray that the means are found to release you from your pain to enable you to live the pain free life that we all who are well, take so much for granted!

All ATSers at least try to find the time to watch her video. Or even sign in and say hi to this girl and others like her!

I wonder if she's tried DMSO (of which dr. stanley w. jacob) is the world authority on)?

WARNING! BEFORE using DMSO it must be completely free of impurities. See Dr Jacobs site for more information.

Here is her video...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Why would you suggest DMSO (dimethylsuphoxide)? That is generally used as a cell barrier transport mechanism. I mean it can get drugs into you very very quickly, eg. just mix the drug and the DMSO and apply to your skin. I did it once with lemon juice and tasted it my mouth after rubbing it on my hand. Transport works fast too, like 7 seconds or less. If you are suggesting medical use, you are right, only medical grade DMSO. The industrial/commercial/agricultural grades may contain some not-so-nice crap in them that can cause serious medical problems.

That EDS is pretty nasty eh? I wonder if one has to have EDS to have that kind of joint mobility? I saw a stripper once that threw both her ankles behind her head, wonder if she had EDS?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Why DMSO?

Because it has been kept SECRET from the MASSES and it WORKS!

It can be administered (DMSO - ON ITS OWN - NOTHING ELSE) intravenously and DMSO LIQUID OR DMSO GEL applied topically to the skin.

Check out Dr Jacobs videos regarding it in on Youtube.

DMSO Dr. Stanley W. Jacob Part_1

That bendy Stripper. Do you still have her address (I'll deliver her some in person)?

edit on 19-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because:

edit on 19-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

MSM

Methyl Sulfonyl Methane

By Thomas Stearns Lee, NMD

MSM is a white, odorless, water-soluble element produced in the fluids and tissues of all living creatures. Along with water and salt, it composes 90 percent of all living organisms.

This natural sulfonyl sulfur compound, once called "Factor N" (for returning cells to Normal), forms the flexible bond between protein amino acid chains. It builds and maintains supple, permeable collagen cell walls in flesh tissues, using Vitamin C for tissue cell formation.

MSM provides sulfur bonding in all enzymes and amino acids, and is required for the body to use Vitamin B5, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Selenium, Calcium, Manganese, and Co-Enzyme Q-10. 1/8 tsp. is used in the body daily. Humans contain about 0.2-0.25 ppm.

MSM softens leathery eye membranes, allowing nutrients to penetrate. It removes waste particle buildup (cataracts) and inside eye pressure (glaucoma), improves vision, muscle tone, red spots, damaged blood vessels for contact lens wearers (with MSM Eye Drops), and removes floaters.

MSM improves cell wall respiration, moving nutrients and oxygen into cells and waste toxins out, and it improves circulation. MSM lessens muscle inflammations and pain, athletic soreness, back problems, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip dysplasia, and toe pain from weather pressure changes on leathery membranes.

MSM relieves skin problems, leathery cracked skin, wrinkles, and skin itching. MSM reduces scar tissue, moles, brown spots, black spots, skin tumors, cuts, and burns. Dogs eat greens to counter itchy skin, and caged birds pull feathers out to counter MSM deficiency itching.

MSM lessens cholesterol buildup, hardening of the arteries, varicose veins, strokes, heart attacks, and improves athletic performance, boosts energy, and lessens recovery time after distance running by 75 percent.

MSM improves immunity, counters lung problems (as in nasal spray), asthma, and emphysema. It neutralizes free radicals and foreign proteins, counters food and pollen allergies in 3-4 days (250-270 mg. daily), dust mites, Candida, headaches, migraines, hangover, alcoholism, and Alzheimer's disease.

MSM binds foreign proteins, anti-venom that neutralizes (rattle) snake bites, bee stings, mosquito and flea bites, brown recluse spider and black widow spider bites, and reduces drug hypersensitivity to non-steroid anti-arthritic drugs and oral antibiotics.

MSM helps drug withdrawal and repairs prednisone drug damage. MSM lessens the need for diabetics' insulin use. MSM is a mild diuretic, and is beneficial for PMS, cramps, nausea, and hot flashes.

MSM prevents stomach problems, counters stomach acidity and ulcers, constipation, and diverticulosus. It loosens and flushes colon urogenital parasites, roundworms, Giardia, and Trichomonas.

MSM supplementation side effects are generally considered positive. Fingernails, toenails, and hair grow twice as fast. Users report a reduction in nail ridges and split hair ends. Excess MSM is flushed in 12 hours. MSM Constraints

MSM is destroyed by aeration, processing, cooking, and homogenizing. It evaporates with moisture and declines with age. MSM deficiency results in enzyme depletion, tissue and organ malfunction, physical and psychological stress, fatigue, onset of diseases and aging, as well as soft, thick, woody, ridged, cracked, layered, and brittle nails.

MSM dosages range from 2000-4000 mg. (2-4 grams) daily. It should be taken either morning and evening, or sipped through the day with plenty of water, a pinch of natural gray sea salt, along with half its amount of Vitamin C.

In horses, the MSM dosage is 6000-7000 mg., to 12-15 grams twice daily. It reduces inflammation and increases circulation, improves epiphysitis/inflammation of the growth center above the knee in fast-growing young horses (from imbalance of Calcium and Phosphorus, or from overfeeding a high-protein diet causing the body to develop before bones are fully formed). In horses, it lessens lameness, arthritis, pain, OCD, chronic pack problems, synovitis, puffy hocks (taken for 12 months), promotes rapid hoof growth and shiny hair, and rids internal parasites and gastric ulcers in foals.

MethylSulfonylMethane is the subject of 16 patents, and is found in most fresh raw fruits and vegetables, high in broccoli, rainwater, on blades of grass (dogs and cats seek it by chewing on grass), in some grains, wheatgrass juice, seafoods, seaweeds, mammal milk, [dairy (2-6 ppm.), and meats. It is high in paper pulp (DMSO) and also derived by oxidizing DMSO/Dimethylsulfoxide, adding a stabilizing atom of oxygen to sulfur for MSM crystals (CH3 SO2 CH3).

For rebuilding tissues and increasing your levels of energy, try MSM.[/ex

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Dave,

DMSO can be processed into MSM (see above). Is also GREAT for CURING HANGOVERS!

Bill Rich Lecture on MSM Part 1

The Beautiful Girl on the EDS video (shouldn't rely on MSM alone) should try asking her doctor for intravenous DMSO.

Cheers Dave!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

That is very interesting info on the MSM, thanks for that. I'll have to read up more on how it can be refined from plants or produced in a laboratory environment. I just love recipes ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Dave,

Cool
You're welcome. Likewise thank you for your valued replies! Yes, its a fascinating subject!

I forgot to mention, that MSM is available as tablets, powder capsules or powder (MSM powder is bitter, but okay. I personally mix MSM powder in water with VitC powder and Celtic sea salt).

Remember Dave to drink a separate glass of water plus few glasses throughout the day to help flush any toxins out of your system.

Bill Richs own "MSM lotion" is IMHO the best hand cream/face cream/all body skin cream in the world! Great for all skin conditions/burns or just for daily use.

You got a nice research angle there Dave on the plants! Its much more fun - better than concentrating on all the doom and gloom.

Take care.

edit on 19-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing awareness to Ehlers danlos syndrome aka EDS! There are six types of EDS I have the vascular type of EDS.

new topics

top topics

join