It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When's the aliens going to attack or the meteor going to hit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I swear, this world needs a new start, because the attitudes of some, are pathetic. You didn't see this crap in the 60s or 70s, I don't think even in the 80s.

It mattered whether you had experience, whether you had a degree, you got merit for the work you did. Yeah, not now you don't. They don't know what that means anymore. God forbid, if there is any fairness in the work place. To find a job, you have to know somebody, that knows somebody, that knows somebody, within a job.

However, it definitely needs a new start in the politician world. Those people are so corrupt they don't give two flying wings about you.

Enough of this, and get on with doomsday already.

Least let me look forward to something.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

i just read on the news ticker that for the first time ever there are more unemployed "with" degrees than without in america.

sad times indeed

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hang in there Manhater. I agree it is quite crazy out there, but I have a feeling that this is the way it is supposed to be (whatever that means and probably doesn't jive with everybody). I am looking at this time as house cleaning: get rid of useless stuff, brush up on hobbies (stopped watching the tube), pay down debt (only when I get paid), become self-reliant, fine tune the self spiritually, mentally and physically, etc.

I know that may seem of no use to anyone, but having felt like you do - and still do in many ways - the only way I could bring sanity to myself is to create my own plan, versus follow along with the crowd.

Regardless, I often feel like this is high school for spirits (learning what it's like in the material world and in duality). The test is to not pay attention and get trapped or distracted from - simply put - simple things. Nonetheless, whatever it is, I agree - let's get it on already.

Edit: I went without a job for 3 years and then decided to start 'fixing' things. That is now what I do for a living. The money isn't great, but I am happier than what I went to school for.
edit on 18-5-2012 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You hit the nail on the head with this post! I hope things turn around for you, trust me I'm in the same boat.

As far as a doomsday in our near future......I think we'll continue to wait.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Aliens - Tijuana, Mexico
asteroid - Gulf of Guinea

We shall see.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You watch too many movies. The aliens dont NEED to attack us. WHy? Just wait it out and we'll kill ourselves.

And comets and meteors have been "near-missing" us for millions of years and wont stop anytime soon. We've been hit before and will be again. Nothing new about either of these things.

And Aliens dont want our resources, dont need us as slaves or to eat us, or make war with us. They are Alien. And if they can get here....then we have nothing they could possibly want. Nothing. Zip.

Go outside in the sunshine. Tomorrows another day!

new topics

top topics

join