It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who had 30 kids with 11 women wants child-support break

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think all the mothers should give him $ 10 a month each .

Seriously , some women seem to make the really and truely uninformed choices when it comes to a man.

Poor kids , they have no fault in any of these events yet they will be paying for it one way or another .

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Both parents are at fault, both parents made the child, both parents need to help provide for the child. The women in this situation are generally going to be shouldering most of the burden of actually raising the child and they will be providing the financial means to raise them too, certainly part of those finances. This is as much their responsibility, that I agree, but he is not absolved of his responsibility either. That's what it is to be a father.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You can't help some people. I had pics turned off when I originally read the article and actually assumed it was a white guy at first. I read Kentucky and thought white automatically. I am white myself. Some folks just want to be the victim.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Or you force BC down their throats, been with
over a 100 women and no kids yet.

Condoms can be and are a good thing to use
ya know.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This idiot won't get the break from child support he is seeking - and he should'nt!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Let's talk people in general, and entitlements. People quite simply do the minimum of what is expected of them. If you are expected to fail you will fail and if you are expected to succeed you will succeed. I'm talking your own personal reality, your truths, not another persons projections onto you. What you expect of yourself. The death of the family, falling educations levels, the bastard children running amok in gangs are "ALL" the result of failed idealism from educated people that are so stupid that the individuals and groups that dreamed them up should be interned in camps. Not the people. Failed ideals forced upon us all at governmental policy gunpoint. America is being ruined by flawed idealism. By the scum that floated to the top of the stagnant pond. The people balanced themselves out naturally before this because they had to live with the decisions they made and be responsible to them. You could not throw caution to the wind when you had to own up to what you did.

We should be our brother's keepers, this much is true. But not by blind policy. Reward people for doing good things and they will do good. Reward them for doing bad things and you'll end up where we are now. Where everybody is saying "F this, I want a free ride also". Knowing that you are "entitled" to a free ride whenever life gets hard is very counterproductive. Very. You stop women getting to play unfortunate victim all the time and you'll see many societal problems dry up real quick.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Um, no.

My point is why would a woman with an ounce of self-respect procreate with this guy? He has shown himself irresponsible and reckless. I won't even type more here because I am sure you understood my original response. Perhaps you are playing devil's advocate or you have found yourself in a similar situation? I will NOT have unprotected sex with a man who has 30 children. Sue me, lol.

I will allow you your sanctimonious BS response but you know that it is BS.
edit on 20-5-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

Or you force BC down their throats, been with
over a 100 women and no kids yet.

Condoms can be and are a good thing to use
ya know.

Yes, condoms are a good thing, which is why I have no kids out there yet either, despite being with almost three dozen women. But if the people have already screwed up that part of the deal, then they've got to deal with the consequences and pay for those kids to have a chance at life. Someone who has fathered more than 30 kids and hasn't the means has really screwed themselves, but those are the breaks for being stupid.
edit on 5/20/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Um, no.

My point is why would a woman with an ounce of self-respect procreate with this guy? He has shown himself irresponsible and reckless. I won't even type more here because I am sure you understood my original response.

I don`t mean to come across as bashing you,though that may have seemed like it.

For this one guy to have so many children to so many different mothers is telling what women will do,I highly doubt this guy went around advertising what hobby he has in women and pregnancy,we really don`t and can`t know each particular circumstance,but the result was the same.Women allowed him to get them into that position.

Perhaps you are playing devil's advocate or you have found yourself in a similar situation?

Oh I`ve been there and been had some twenty odd years ago and wouldn`t wish it on anyone.

I will NOT have unprotected sex with a man who has 30 children. Sue me, lol.

and here is the thing,how would you know? do you honestly think all his other conquests knew? or were they made to think they had a meal ticket? do you really think if you asked him "do you have 30 children to different women" he would say yes? if not 30 how many would you accept?

I will allow you your sanctimonious BS response but you know that it is BS.

Thank you very much your majesty for sparing me,just unsure what you thought was BS.

edit on 21-5-2012 by gps777 because: added a bit

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

AGREED, but most the time responsibility of ones actions for even the most "honest" folks, it doesn't happen. There are many reasons why that they cannot even get on top on their take, but some of the most successful fail to make good choices and pay for them.

Its give or take, push or pull theme.

But, IMHO, this father of 30 is just plain stupid. Period.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
This is why - as objectionable as it sounds - we need to seriously consider forcible sterilisation of people who can demonstrably be shown to be abject ''parents'', or unsuitable to bring a child into the world.

Indeed. In China, he would have been sterilised long ago. I think this is an area where every country should follow Chinese example, IMHO.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I agree with you both on that,its only in hindsight though that a bad parent can be recognised.

How do you spot a bad mother? not by appearance I would have failed if it was based on appearance.

So I can`t see it ever coming into reality.

What would be the criteria of a bad parent.

Father doesn`t work,doesn`t help out around the house?
Father has multiple children with different women? (how many is he allowed if he can afford them or how many is he allowed if he can`t?)
Father is abusive?
etc etc

Mother doesn`t feed and clean the children or work to help ends meet?
Mother has multiple children to different fathers?(how many is she allowed if she can afford them or how many if she can`t?)
Mother is abusive?
etc etc

Or like China where the second child is killed through forced abortion or what have you,the father should get snipped and the mother gets fixed after the criteria is met?

So as much as i agree that the guy should be fixed in the OP and to some extent the women for allowing it where does this all lead, to what extent is a person considered a bad parent and by who`s standards.

Messy business.

So I can`t see any solution other than the return to traditional family units where the parents are soley responsible with little to no hand outs.Where women would look hard and be selective for a stayer not a player.

*shrugs*

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join