It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who had 30 kids with 11 women wants child-support break

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Hey, here is a quick thought......... Why don't one of those 11 women who know before hand they will have to bear the full burden of a child keep there legs closed or choose who they sleep with a little more carefully?

Or why not use a condom?! It takes two to make a child.

I'll answer that question, because the state offers entitlement for doing the opposite, insurance, food stamps, government hand outs and all the rest. Give me a break with your self righteous attitude about a guy being a guy. We all know men make bad decisions when it comes to women and sex.

If anything they need to regulate welfare benefits more. There should be restrictions and programs to help people get jobs and or learn skills to be independent. This is what we need, not free "cheese" as so many love to call it.

Women have the ultimate choice and they SHOULD bear the ultimate responsibility, I'm sick of it being the other way around, get a clue......

Women have the ultimate choice?!?! What!!! It's a woman's fault she gets pregnant? Is that what you are saying? If so that is really disgusting. It takes TWO to tango! It is both parties fault when an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy occurs. BOTH should have been more responsible and made better choices.

Like the guy above me said, get rid of child support and state sponsored incentive and I bet by pure slut magic these women stop having so many kids, period.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

So you want to stop something that helps those who truly need it just because there are those who abuse it? That is unfair to those who don't abuse it. Like I said before, why not have regulations?! I know someone thru a friend who is on assistance and shouldn't be. I know quite a few who are. They lie about their income and hide it. It's wrong and it pisses me off because so many out there truly need help and would be thankful to have it yet so many are selfish and want it all to themselves.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Ok now we agree

I know women who do the same and it pisses me off. They just see their kids as a meal ticket or money train. Pop out a kid and you get it all. I have had people tell me to have a kid so I could get money for school. It makes me sick that people look at kids like this and then just expect the govt to take care of them when they can't. I have a few friends online who complain about having a kid to feed and I feel no sympathy for them. They knew the day they found out they were pregnant they couldn't provide for that child.

I agree with everything else you said too. I vote the same

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If the banks get a break who should'nt he?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There was another thread like this by MA, I wanted to add this here for you guys to see..

Here is the stats if all these kids end up on SSD/SSI..

1 kid is 750 bucks a month..
30 kids that would be roughly 22500 a month.
1 year that would be roughly 270,000 bucks..

Now.. I am going to try to do this for foodstamps also.. I know a family of 5 I think with no income exept welfare or SSI or something gets around 600 bucks a month.. so thats around 3000 bucks a month in food for all these kids..

3000 bucks for food x's 12 is about 36000 for food..

So....

All these kids on welfare and SSi/SSD would equal out to around.. 306,000 a yr for taxpayers..

I didnt even get into medical part of this but if ALL these kids end up on SSD, because of some mental problem, we are looking at MT workers, Aides, therapy, and so on for these kids roughly 3 to 5 days a week.. So thats alot of money there per month for 1 kid let alone 30.

But you get the idea eh?

This is factual information almost.. Except the food stamps, I might be off by a few dollars give or take.
edit on 5/19/2012 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The weren't born with beer

Second.

I wonder how many people were born on beer (or rather, conceived on beer...), though from what I've heard it's shockingly abundant.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Thank you for posting that!
More people need to see that. It would open alot of eyes.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Or why not use a condom?! It takes two to make a child.

Why not make the guy use a condom? After all, it is YOUR body and YOUR choice right? If not, your gender is often obnoxiously loud about that fact in general when it has anything to do with something you don't like. If you want the freedom to have ultimate say over your own body then maybe YOU should display some sort of responsibility for that freedom. Simply saying, should of worn a condom, now give me my government entitlements is a poor argument for your self entitlement.

If anything they need to regulate welfare benefits more. There should be restrictions and programs to help people get jobs and or learn skills to be independent. This is what we need, not free "cheese" as so many love to call it.

Wrong, what they need to do is end all entitlement benefits all together. Family court has no place in America. The state has no cause under the Constitution to decide or rule on such matters and it borders on tyranny. The government has no right to say what parental responsibility entails or should entail and has no just cause to enforce it under common law. Your opinion to think otherwise is misguided and not in line with the values our country was founded on.

Women have the ultimate choice?!?! What!!! It's a woman's fault she gets pregnant? Is that what you are saying? If so that is really disgusting. It takes TWO to tango! It is both parties fault when an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy occurs. BOTH should have been more responsible and made better choices.

Yes, it is the women's ultimate choice. Women have the sole choice to end a pregnancy or to see it through, the man on the other hand has absolutely 0 choice in the matter and that being the case, the responsibility rest snugly on the female. Should you not wan't to get pregnant, it is VERY easy to not do so. For you to have all of the power and and only want to share the responsibility 50% is ridiculous and just outlines why women feel so entitled in this day and age. Give me a break..........

So you want to stop something that helps those who truly need it just because there are those who abuse it? That is unfair to those who don't abuse it. Like I said before, why not have regulations?! I know someone thru a friend who is on assistance and shouldn't be. I know quite a few who are. They lie about their income and hide it. It's wrong and it pisses me off because so many out there truly need help and would be thankful to have it yet so many are selfish and want it all to themselves.

Yes, if you stop child support, government run programs that only benefit women and penalize men while costing tax payers that don't even have any kids billions, you will see a lot less fatherless kids. If there is no incentive to have children through state run programs all the women who "accidently" got pregnant out there would be cut more than in half and the problem would cease to exist. Then people who had kids would be people who loved eachother and were ready to be a family, at least in the majority of the cases. As it is right now, women are rewarded for getting pregnant by anyone, anytime for any reason, It's disgusting and so is your point of view.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
After 2 kids I wanted a break from child support also....

My solution was rather simple. It was called Condoms. I used them, and didn't bring anymore children into the world.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Now now, he is merely implementing his biological imperatives - admirably, if I might add.

In other species, with no higher power or authority to answer to, consumption or murder of offspring is common, territorial disputes with said offspring occur, and various other tragedies ensue.

Why should this one be held accountable? Because people have arbitrarily decided that we will dictate the terms under which one can fulfill their natural roles?

Is he healthy? Does he have fit genes? Why did the females mate with him if he is not a worthy sire?

Why do we seek any more of this one that we do of countless other species we observe and appreciate?

*throws up in mouth a little bit*

Hopefully I'm not so buzzed that my satirical social/political/religious commentary will be lost on the masses...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He needs a break in his wanker (pardon the term), not one in his child support IMO.

As far as I am concerned nobody that mothered his child after the fourth one deserves anymore than a buck forty nine either. It's a small town, he is a local "celebrity" for ignorance... no way these women DIDN'T know he had all these other kids. They are as stupid as he and I am only sorry that the children will suffer because of so much blatant, ignorant, foolishness. The parents may deserve to struggle, the children do not.

These women should have known/foreseen that they would not receive any support from this deadbeat. The man is 30, has 33 kids and a minimum wage job....There is so much wrong here that I am almost stuttering as I type. Ridiculous and disgusting.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Geez... I was reading your post open mouthed until the end!
I was thinking... I can not even formulate a reply to this guy lol.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have no clue how someone could be so irresponsible as to have that many kids. I couldn't have a kid right now, just knowing the world that I would bring him/her into... And that's such a shame. I need more financial security for myself, I couldn't imagine having to care for a kid right now...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Make him a deal....You can get your child support break when you have the source of the problem chopped off.

ETA: This reminded me of this article from cracked I saw. Probably because Hatchett was on the count down.
edit on 20-5-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Somebody get those females a box of birth control!

Its not just his fault, seems to me you purposely left out
the slander of all the women that he keeps giving it to.

The females, of course, are at just as much at fault as
this "sperm donor."
edit on 20-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Btw wheres the Warren Jeffs post?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I've had sex with more than 30 women in my life and I've had zero children from any of these relationships, hook-ups, what have you. It's a good thing, too, because I'd be hard pressed to pay child support on any of them at this very moment (starting your own business is hard).

Guy should have worn condoms, it's as simple as that. I've always been careful about these things. Now he's got to pay for his mistakes...literally.
edit on 5/20/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'm going to step outside of my normal, calm self and respond from a place of reality. And yes, I am a woman.

Why in the world would any woman want to unprotected sex with a man who has created 4 children in one year? I usually don't do this but these women have some responsibility here, too.

Stay away from this guy unless you enjoy a buck fifty child support check.

From this I take it that you may think men are only sperm donors and a weekly pay check,so its best if a woman only hunts those that can offer the most finacially.You may not be saying that but its how it kinda sounds,though I`m yet to meet a woman that has come straight out and admitted it.

Women have an equal responsibility in the upbringing (that includes finacial) and if the carrot wasn`t there dangling in front of women who use children as a primary source of income there wouldn`t be so many fatherless kids in this world.Which in turn adds to the increase of broken marriages/relationships.

The costs of this to the average tax payer is astronomical in funding other peoples responsabilities where the male is hung for it over and above the female,the governments of the western world are not so stupid enough to not know this,it is by design, its an attack on the family as a unit where most kids suffer.

Just like this irrisponsable idiot guy in the OP there are many women in the world who have only had kids to use the male for child support/benifets and many have also had multiple children to different fathers for that very reason.Its the government that has allowed this to happen.

For years now here in Australia there is the baby bonus,no need to be married just pop out a baby and recieve instantly around $5k per child then child support and benifets.

I feel so sorry for those guys/fathers in America honestly going through tough times and struggling with trying to keeping up with the amount of child support,where they have debt prisons.

As someone else said in the thread that the guy should be made to pay off all of the debt,well it should be equal the fathers and the mothers debt.Though the lure and incentives need to be taken away for these issues to diminish.Then many more women will take more responsability with letting men between their legs that the government has opened.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbmgang
Should of known this being ATS and the recent outbreak of deep down bias views the OP was gonna post this only if he was Black

Are you for real?
I knew someone was going to go there
What does his color have anything to do with the subject? really
SMH
It's posters like you that get threads 404'd. Contribute to the discussion or spew your racist rhetoric elsewhere.
ETA: ahhh, now I see. I read your signature. It all makes sense now. Grow up bro.

On topic: Dude works a minimum wage job, has 30 kids... I wouldn't even know where to begin on suggestions for this guy to support his children.
What I can suggest is this guy get sterilized because odds are he's going to pop out another 20 kids.

edit on 20-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Once again the taxpayer is forced to pay the price for other peoples stupidity. This is the 21st century women scream that they should have the right to choose ( I agree). Those women chose let them pay not us.

I am sympathetic towards those kids but my primary sympathies lie with my own children. The ignorance of these parents will ultimately lead to the raising of my taxes meaning a lessening of the quality of life that I can provide for my children. I deny their ignorance we shouldn't pay a dime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join