It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who had 30 kids with 11 women wants child-support break

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Young men of the inernets WEAR A CONDOM! Young ladies of the internets TAKE BIRTH CONTROL AND MAKE THE GUY WEAR A CONDOM! I know it sucks we people aren't equipped with an off button for our reproductive organs, but a little respect for the power of nature goes a long way.

While I believe that the women are just as much to blame as the man, perhaps he should have started wearing a hat around kid number 3. Or maybe before the first kid.

I'm not going to fault the guy on having a bad hobby per se, but perhaps he should take up knitting, fishing, anything else. People making minimum wage should not be allowed to have children. Not sterilized, but served contraceptives in their meals everyday. If I got one girl pregnant on accident I would want to be there for that baby no matter what. I wouldn't go and have 29 others. Also, what is that basically 3 kids per woman? Perhaps they should have learned as well.

If there was some sort of source or something I didn't read it. I'm just spewing. Sound familiar?

For the ghetto-gangsta baby-daddy mentality right now, the more children you have by different women, the more of a "man" you are. It's pretty pitiful

edit on 19-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I know it sucks we people aren't equipped with an off button for our reproductive organs, but a little respect for the power of nature goes a long way.
'

Some are born with that off button it's called born ugly!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
reply to post by elouina

really ? punish a mom on welfare for having an other child?
welfare does not last for ever you know...
and make him work off a debt to the gov. that basically what paying child support is

Yes, my state punishes mothers for having more children. It was found that they were having more children to get more money.

Yes work off a debt to the government. He made those children and he has to support them. When a child is on welfare the parent paying support has to make his support payments directly to the welfare office. In this case, what, $1.48? Maybe if he was busy supporting all his children, he wouldn't be running off making more. I am tired of paying tax dollars to support morons reproducing like rats.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Domo1

I know it sucks we people aren't equipped with an off button for our reproductive organs, but a little respect for the power of nature goes a long way.
'

Some are born with that off button it's called born ugly!

BEER, helping ugly people get lucky since 9500 BC

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The weren't born with beer

Second.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Anyone stupid enough to screw that guy doesn't deserve a penny.
WTF is wrong with people?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lol thats kind of expecting the person to comply with arrest.

Thats a very nice idea though.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
and we wonder why TPTB want to depopulate?? sometimes it does not sound to bad,does it?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac573
and we wonder why TPTB want to depopulate?? sometimes it does not sound to bad,does it?

Deep down, I bet every person who opposes it would secretly support it if they were the ones who could choose who stays and who goes. Even the best, most humanitarian guy/gal out there would. They'd wrestle with their heart for a few days, then pace the floor over their conscience, then do some rationalizing and finally, they'd give in and probably get rid of many more than they thought they would, probably many more than those who support it openly would. It's part of the human condition.
They'd want assurance that it wouldn't leave anyone in mourning, it wouldn't affect any major world outcomes, it would be more of an eraser than a "killing", they'd see it as a "reset" instead of an annihilation and finally accept it as "what is best for humanity". ....if it was forced upon them that is. Otherwise, they'd probably be one of the group that was "gotten rid of" by someone else.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I lump this guy in with the other reproductively irresponsible wackos (Octomom, John and Kate, the Duggars). Why doesn't he approach TLC for his own reality show...then he might be able to make his support payments? People who are compelled to have an extreme number of children are usually the least able to care for them. Some folks out there can make the large family thing work, but most just cannot do it. And even if you are financially able to support a dozen children, that doesn't mean you should have that number. Get past more than four kids and it becomes unfair for the children. If one has eight kids that means each child only receives 1/8 the time and resources as compared to an only child. The more children you have, the worse that ratio becomes. 1/30? Asinine...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is just as much the womens fault as it is the father, The Women let this maniac Reproduce with them, He should get NO child support break at all. You created the children now you and the woman have to raise them. Good Luck. They all probably thought they would get a reality show and make some money, for the amount of children, I'm glad they havent got a show. Idiots (parents). The Children are the ones that will suffer because of a dushbag that couldnt put a condem on, or pull out, or get snipped. Geeeeeezz

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is the ultimate form of child abuse here. Only the children suffer in this situation.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

Very true. The sad thing is that the children most undoubtedly lack structure and discipline in their lives.
Children tend to take after their parents, that's a very scary thought in this case.
Most likely more than half of this dudes offspring will be delinquents, due to my first sentence.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Just had to toss this one on the heap for today. I don't really have much to say about this... Someone buy this guy a box of condoms....

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett -- who is something of a local celebrity -- vowed "I'm done!" in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn't father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he's struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he's back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

Poor guy can't make his payments... Boo Hoo Get a second job or maybe a third. Perhaps that will keep him out of the bedroom long enough to stop fathering children (shame on his ladies also this guy has a reputation)

When Hatchett is working, he is required to turn over 50% of his wages for child support -- the maximum allowed under law. Child support payments are based in part on the ages and needs of the children.

Some of the mothers of Hatchett's children get only $1.49 a month, reportedWREG in Memphis

A penny shy of $1.50. Wonder if baby daddy has an i-phone and a data plan he needs to cancel...?

Pathetic

www.latimes.com...

So what does this article tell us about the state of Tennessee? It tells us they do not promote usage of condoms and safe sex and...

WOW
...11 women who were brainless enough to roll the dice with this fool, that speaks volumes about the state of immorality in Tennessee. I wonder how many of them went and got tested for HIV after finding this out? If they were dumb enough to not use protection in the first place, therye probably dumb enough to not care if they are spreading a disease that will ultimately kill you, especially if untreated.
edit on 19-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Get rid of child support. Yes, I said get rid of it.

If you do this then you'll hear a chorus of "slap, slap, slap" as women's thighs slam shut. No more free ride (literally) means they will actually think about the consequences for a moments pleasure. Besides, Duracell stock will go up. Don't like my answer? Well, it worked for a long long time until the abundant safety nets empowered women to don mattress capes.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey, here is a quick thought......... Why don't one of those 11 women who know before hand they will have to bear the full burden of a child keep there legs closed or choose who they sleep with a little more carefully?

I'll answer that question, because the state offers entitlement for doing the opposite, insurance, food stamps, government hand outs and all the rest. Give me a break with your self righteous attitude about a guy being a guy. We all know men make bad decisions when it comes to women and sex.

Women have the ultimate choice and they SHOULD bear the ultimate responsibility, I'm sick of it being the other way around, get a clue......

Like the guy above me said, get rid of child support and state sponsored incentive and I bet by pure slut magic these women stop having so many kids, period.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi

If you do this then you'll hear a chorus of "slap, slap, slap" as women's thighs slam shut. No more free ride (literally) means they will actually think about the consequences for a moments pleasure. Besides, Duracell stock will go up. Don't like my answer? Well, it worked for a long long time until the abundant safety nets empowered women to don mattress capes.

HEY you do realize it takes TWO to make a baby! Don't be so quick to blame women. Men could keep it their pants or use a rubber. It is BOTH parents responsibility! It isn't just one. It took two people to bring it into the world and both parents should be responsible for it after wards.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

It is scientifically proven that men think irrationally while sexually aroused. Soo, in knowing that, it is the fault of both sexes involved but for the man, well, we're not wired the same way as women. Women can think more rationally then men in such circumstances so men shouldn't be blamed as much as they are for scenarios like this. Note I say blamed as much.
I know women personally that have had 1 or 2 "extra" children just for the tax credit and government assistance. SMH. That is shameful.
And it happens more frequently than most people think.

I think that this guy deserves no break, the mothers deserve very little if no assistance at all.
They are all a burden to society. Hard working people are going to have to pick up the tab for these indigents.
I would definitely vote for all these people to get sterilized.
The children will need counseling.
edit on 19-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

HEY you do realize it takes TWO to make a baby! Don't be so quick to blame women. Men could keep it their pants or use a rubber. It is BOTH parents responsibility! It isn't just one. It took two people to bring it into the world and both parents should be responsible for it after wards.

Your argument holds no water and is a complete joke and huge part of the problem in this country. How can it equally be BOTH peoples responsibility when it is only the choice of ONE person. The women decides weather to have or keep, the women gets automatic custody, it may take two people to make a baby but just like Spidermans uncle told him, with great power comes great responsibility, keep your legs closed and say no to hand outs.

Lets be honest, if your a women you know men by now, you know they will be tipsy and want to have sex without a condom, you say your on birth control but your not, you ask him to pull out but you know he wont, guys are stupid when it comes to this and you ladies know it and you use it all the time so you can sponge off your parents or squeeze by with some random 15 hour a week job while getting your government hand outs and forced checks.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Your argument holds no water and is a complete joke and huge part of the problem in this country. How can it equally be BOTH peoples responsibility when it is only the choice of ONE person. The women decides weather to have or keep, the women gets automatic custody, it may take two people to make a baby but just like Spidermans uncle told him, with great power comes great responsibility, keep your legs closed and say no to hand outs.

Lets be honest, if your a women you know men by now, you know they will be tipsy and want to have sex without a condom, you say your on birth control but your not, you ask him to pull out but you know he wont, guys are stupid when it comes to this and you ladies know it and you use it all the time so you can sponge off your parents or squeeze by with some random 15 hour a week job while getting your government hand outs and forced checks.

AMEN!
I see women in my area... alot of women in my area that fit that description. And if it's happening in my neck of the woods you'd better bet your bottom dollar it's happening everywhere else.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join