It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who had 30 kids with 11 women wants child-support break

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just had to toss this one on the heap for today. I don't really have much to say about this... Someone buy this guy a box of condoms....

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett -- who is something of a local celebrity -- vowed "I'm done!" in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn't father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he's struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he's back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

Poor guy can't make his payments... Boo Hoo Get a second job or maybe a third. Perhaps that will keep him out of the bedroom long enough to stop fathering children (shame on his ladies also this guy has a reputation)

When Hatchett is working, he is required to turn over 50% of his wages for child support -- the maximum allowed under law. Child support payments are based in part on the ages and needs of the children.

Some of the mothers of Hatchett's children get only $1.49 a month, reportedWREG in Memphis

A penny shy of $1.50. Wonder if baby daddy has an i-phone and a data plan he needs to cancel...?

Pathetic

www.latimes.com...

+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How did white people become a minority again? OoOoO I see now............... It just reminds me so much of the movie idiocracy, when smart people make rational decisions not to have kids become extinct because all the idiots did was kept procreating, Idk looks like it's becoming a reality more and more everyday.........

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It's a shame that people reproduce like that.
He should've been sterilized after the 20th child! IMO of course.
SMH
There are lots of guys that go around making babies. They're just sperm donors and some of the women don't seem to mind.
If the girl know that Dude x already has 12 kids and can't pay support, why wouldn't she be careful as to not have a child with him?

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And the women who willingly welcomed this loser to their beds? They are not to blame as well?

I feel for the children. Mothers and father should be ashamed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is why - as objectionable as it sounds - we need to seriously consider forcible sterilisation of people who can demonstrably be shown to be abject ''parents'', or unsuitable to bring a child into the world.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think a better idea is to say,

"Okay. Here's the deal. In 3 years, we (the government, social services, welfare) are going to stop paying for everything. We will not reward poor decisions, poor parents. You have 3 years to get your life together and start taking responsibility for your actions. If you choose not to, then it will be considered criminal neglect of the children. Subsequently, we will take your children and jail you.
Have a nice day.

Kindest regards,
The beezzer government."

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
How did white people become a minority again? OoOoO I see now............... It just reminds me so much of the movie idiocracy, when smart people make rational decisions not to have kids become extinct because all the idiots did was kept procreating, Idk looks like it's becoming a reality more and more everyday.........

That movie made me much, MUCH more supportive of forced sterlization after a certain point!!
Some people really shouldn't breed

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Kinda makes me wonder sometimes if Darwin didn't have it backwards. Instead of evolving, maybe we're de-evolving. Chaos theory and all, and everything seeking out the simplest state. Maybe all those ancient civilizations were actually much more intelligent than we are and we're just too dumb to see it :/

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

That movie made me much, MUCH more supportive of forced sterlization after a certain point!!

And here we go.

Instead of making people responsible for their actions. . . .

We take away freedoms.

And people wonder why America is becoming a fascist state.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
if i had a smoking name like that (hatchet !) i would prolly father so many kids to...
name your boy Fugly Mcfugson and thats right - no babys

lol 10 years down the road ouch them offspring will insane prolly take over the town YES *fist pumping*

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Kinda makes me wonder sometimes if Darwin didn't have it backwards. Instead of evolving, maybe we're de-evolving. Chaos theory and all, and everything seeking out the simplest state. Maybe all those ancient civilizations were actually much more intelligent than we are and we're just too dumb to see it :/

Welfare needs revamped. What ever happened to punishing welfare moms that have more babies? Do all states do this or just some? This would get evolution moving in the right direction again.

I just wish there was some way a man like that could be controlled. And I would like to know how many of his children are supported by welfare. And if any are (likely) perhaps he should be required to work some off his tab off for the government.
edit on 18-5-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think a better idea is to say,

"Okay. Here's the deal. In 3 years, we (the government, social services, welfare) are going to stop paying for everything. We will not reward poor decisions, poor parents. You have 3 years to get your life together and start taking responsibility for your actions. If you choose not to, then it will be considered criminal neglect of the children. Subsequently, we will take your children and jail you.
Have a nice day.

Kindest regards,
The beezzer government."

Will definitely make for a much smaller government. While we're at it, go ahead and get rid of all politicians, lawyers and.... telemarketers, they irritate me.
After all that is implemented, give universal IQ tests and provide free training/education to all adults for 5 years. If, after that 5 years, they're still dumb as a rock, sterlize them and put them to work digging ditches. The stupidity would eventually die out and we can raise the standards of intelligence over two generations of working on it, then we can have a much better future.
I'll support your government as long as I can be second in command with all the protections that come with it, (so if you get out of hand, I just knock you off and take over
) then we can clean this planet up!

edit on 18-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

And here we go.

Instead of making people responsible for their actions. . . .

We take away freedoms.

And people wonder why America is becoming a fascist state.

It'll work great as long as I'm in charge. If I'm not in charge, I don't like it much

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot in the 3rd degree, how much dos it cost to put 30 kids through college, tie it in a not buddy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Will definitely make for a much smaller government. While we're at it, go ahead and get rid of all politicians, lawyers and.... telemarketers, they irritate me.

I'm good with this.

After all that is implemented, give universal IQ tests and provide free training/education to all adults for 5 years. If, after that 5 years, they're still dumb as a rock, sterlize them and put them to work digging ditches. The stupidity would eventually die out and we can raise the standards of intelligence over two generations of working on it, then we can have a much better future.

Nope. No such thing as "free" training. Someone has to always pay. No forced sterilization either. Personal responsibility. As for IQ's?
Comparing IQ's is akin to comparing certain parts of anatomy. Laarger doesn't always mean better.

I'll support your government as long as I can be second in command with all the protections that come with it, (so if you get out of hand, I just knock you off and take over

My hiring will be based on the "K" score on ATS. Pay will also be based on your "W" score.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

really ? punish a mom on welfare for having an other child?
welfare does not last for ever you know...
and make him work off a debt to the gov. that basically what paying child support is

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm going to step outside of my normal, calm self and respond from a place of reality. And yes, I am a woman.

All of the women laying down with this man had to have known that he had other children in this world. Why in the world would any woman want to unprotected sex with a man who has created 4 children in one year? I usually don't do this but these women have some responsibility here, too.

Stay away from this guy unless you enjoy a buck fifty child support check.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
30 kids from 11 women dude sure got around have no sympathy for the dude he played he shall pay sucks being him and it all could have been avoided.

He chose poorly.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Young men of the inernets WEAR A CONDOM! Young ladies of the internets TAKE BIRTH CONTROL AND MAKE THE GUY WEAR A CONDOM! I know it sucks we people aren't equipped with an off button for our reproductive organs, but a little respect for the power of nature goes a long way.

While I believe that the women are just as much to blame as the man, perhaps he should have started wearing a hat around kid number 3. Or maybe before the first kid.

I'm not going to fault the guy on having a bad hobby per se, but perhaps he should take up knitting, fishing, anything else. People making minimum wage should not be allowed to have children. Not sterilized, but served contraceptives in their meals everyday. If I got one girl pregnant on accident I would want to be there for that baby no matter what. I wouldn't go and have 29 others. Also, what is that basically 3 kids per woman? Perhaps they should have learned as well.

If there was some sort of source or something I didn't read it. I'm just spewing. Sound familiar?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I'm good with this.

Nope. No such thing as "free" training. Someone has to always pay. No forced sterilization either. Personal responsibility. As for IQ's?
Comparing IQ's is akin to comparing certain parts of anatomy. Laarger doesn't always mean better.

My hiring will be based on the "K" score on ATS. Pay will also be based on your "W" score.

I dunno, I may have to usurp you and just take over and do it my way

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join