It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 employee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is an excerpt from a Art Bell radio broadcast
done sortly before he retired. (any conection?)
I have listened to it over and over agian, and
it this is fake this guy sould be up the acadamey
award for best actor!!

www.brentley.com...

(requires sound and headphones)

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
fortean, first time I had heard that. I guess you're familiar with John Keel's theory that Extra-terrestrials are "ultra-terrestrials" that have always been been here and appear as many different things as the centuries tick by. Sounds like what this guy was talking about. Keel even theorized that the Mothman that plagued Pt. Pleasant WVA was one of these things and that the burns on the eyes of the witnesses were really radiation burns having to do with its interdeminsional travel.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes, I've heard about that , AC.
When the caller talks about "an earlier precursor
of the space program made contact with these
extraterestials." I wonder if he's refering to the
Philedelphia Experiment. I've read that program
might of ripped a hole in space time, that allowed
beings from other times and dementions into ours.
Also Loren Coleman , the cryptozoologist, says in
on of his books, that many sightings of ufos occur]
at the intersection of lay lines. Those lines of energy
criss crossing the globe of a positive and negative nature. Many of these intersections are named
Devil's something or other. like devil's bridge, or
devil's lake or devil backbone. Many strange things
including bigfoot sightings, large black cats, ghosts,
balls of lights as well of ufos show up at these spots.

CHET

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
...I've read that program
might of ripped a hole in space time, that allowed
beings from other times and dementions into ours...

Other dementions hehe. Dementia often occurs when the American gov. speeks of Area 51.

Good one!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That earlier precursor was Freemasonry. Just a few quotes from 33d degree Freemasons below:

Manly P. Hall; The Lost Keys of Freemasonry; Page 67:
The true brother of the Craft ... has a duty and that duty is to fit into the plans of another. He must be ready at any hour of the day or night to drop his own ideals at the call of the Builder. The work must be done and he has dedicated his life to the service of those who know the bonds of neither time nor space.

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Page 23-24:
In the remote past the gods walked with men and while the instructors from the invisible planes of Nature were still laboring with the infant humanity of this planet, they chose from among the sons of men the wisest and the truest. These they labored with, preparing them to carry on the work of the gods after the spiritual hierarchies themselves had withdrawn into the invisible worlds. With these specially ordained and illumined sons they left the keys of their great wisdom, which was the knowledge of good and evil. ... Overshadowed by the divine prerogative, these illumined ones, founded what we now know as the Ancient Mysteries..... Generation after generation was illumined by the wisdom secreted in these sacred repositories.

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Page 140:
Masonry is of divine origin and was created for the purpose of training a group of members of the human family who would be capable of hastening the triumph of "God's Plan for man"....
These spiritual ancient mysteries were brought to our Great White Lodge, known to non-Masons as the Hierarchy, from the Great White Lodge on Sirius. They veil the secret of man's origin and destiny, and are symbolically expressed in the rituals of the Masonic
degrees.

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Pages 21-22:
In the very early period of human differentiation, man was incapable of self-government, but was ruled by those appointed by Nature to preserve him and unfold him to the point when he would be capable of taking care of himself. We are told that when our solar system began its labors, spirits of wise beings from other solar systems came to us and taught us the ways of wisdom that we might have that birthright of knowledge which God gives to all His creations. It was these minds which are said to have founded the Mystery Schools of the Ancient Wisdom, for this Wisdom was the knowledge of the will of Nature for Her children.

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Page 121:
The whole Hierarchy and the Christ are approaching physical activity and many Masters are
already using astral bodies who did not do so only a few years ago. The understanding of what is involved is therefore increasingly urgent....
As the Hierarchy and the Christ approach the physical plane, we shall all have to get more accustomed to sensing them, most particularly those overshadowed.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If you listen carefully to the recording, after about 30 secs he laughs and you can also hear other people laughing in the background if you listen carefully. You don't need to be an extra terrestrial, extra dimentional or inter governmental to knock out a radio transmitter. What if the caller with some friends were sitting in a radio antenna with a cellular, some beer and acid and a Letherman pulling this great practical joke on all the weirdoes of Nevada (there's quite a few there with Roswell, Area 51 etc., and now all of the world, cutting the line when it starts to get interresting... But it's a cool find though. Thumbs up!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think I like that scenario better than any I've heard. Bunch of kids on a hooch party. Sure the hell beats the alternative doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yes, Astro, indeed it does. Listen to the recording and especially the seconds just before and after 30 secs. If you listen carefully, you can hear someone continuing laughing in the caller's end of the phone a fraction of a sec. after the caller has started talking again. If you ask me, he seems pretty canned up... Sounds as if he's high on weed or extacy or something, nasal, shivering voice, changing mood etc.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That was just his laugh, I listened to it for the 5th time now, no other people were in there laughing just him. And thats not a joke laugh, thats almost a cry, and a paranoid, depressed laughed, I've heard it before, its sincere. Whatever that was about, its possibly true.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well the laughter continues in the background after he has started speeking again. Either it's an ecco, or there's other people besides the caller who laughs... As simple as that.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmmmm

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"if this is fake this guy sould be up the acadamey
award for best actor!!"

Yeah he sounded serious.

I did not hear any laughter after he started talking again and i have speakers loud as they will go =/

he makes the sigh-cracking-laugh then says I... I... star????*not understandable* then it cuts

a joke? Perhaps
a skitzo, maybe...

Freaky? Most Def.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"weirdoes of Nevada (there's quite a few there with Roswell, Area 51 etc., and now all of the world, cutting the line when it starts to get interresting... But it's a cool find though. Thumbs up!"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

I live in Nevada near Area 51 Mikromarius

We are NOT a bunch of "weirdoes". The gentleman on the tape is seriously upset. I hear NO laughing.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I live in Nevada near Area 51 Mikromarius

We are NOT a bunch of "weirdoes". The gentleman on the tape is seriously upset. I hear NO laughing.

All Americans are weird:LOL:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I'll see if i shouldn't perhaps edit that remark away if you feel it's offensive. But the remark was not about people from Nevada or the people who happen to live around Area 51 in general, I was speeking about the sworm of strange enthusiasts places like this seem to attract with all the new age space age odyssy and alien and UFO merchandice on top. There are some rather odd people among those. Something which is cool of course

I still believe it's a well planned, brilliantly acted stunt from some guys for fun, though. I can clearly hear another person laughing in the caller's end of the line, just around 30 secs. out in the clip

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

join