It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
reply to post by Vasteel

Ever hear of Astrology?
The heavenly bodies control and guide every aspect of life here on earth. Only those intelligent enough and understand it can use the tool productively.

Solar eclipses are beginnings
Lunar eclipses are endings.

I am an astrologer.

Thanks for replying.
You can understand how one could be confused at the suggestion that the moons shadow passing over earth could have any effect at all though surely.

I did look into astrology a while ago, not right in depth just at birth signs as I couldn't understand why people gave certain images to the zodiac constellations, for example Gemini looks nothing like two people so I thought maybe it's just that Gemini people tend to have two sides to their personality or something like that, or Librans tend to be balanced, not that the constellation actually resembles scales at all.

Although saying that I have seen layouts of the Gemini constellation where other stars and lines are included to make it look like two people.

It was interesting looking into this stuff for me but still though I don't get the fundamental mechanics behind how the movements of the heavenly bodies affect the earth and the things that happen here.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight

for example the Carrington event happened when multiple planets were aligned in Virgo.
on august 1st 2010 a massive event happened on the sun and the mayans predicted this date. how did they do it? astrology.

The Mayans made no such prediction. No one knew about solar eruptions such as this until recently. You'd know this if you had looked up Carrington. Astrology is bad at prediction they did not predict the existenc eof Uranus or Neptune.

The planets do not cause the sun to erupt. The Sun erupts often and the planets are not aligned often.

I can prove to you astrology works and i can bet you know nothing about true alignments nor true in depth astrology.

I can prove that you know nothing about astronomy. Your post proves it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight

Solar eclipses are beginnings
Lunar eclipses are endings.

I am an astrologer.

Care to explain to us why there are more beginnings than endings?

You do realize that there are more solar eclipses than there are lunar eclipses, don't you or isn't that something of importance to astrologers?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by Human_Alien

I stopped watching that video right after she he said: "It is better to lose your life in a catastrophic force of nature than lose your life in the footprints of war." Somewhere right before the 19 minute mark.

On the bright side I may have found a replacement for counting sheep and tylenol pm sleep aid pills.

i agree with her

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I didn't mean to make it sound like I disagreed with that statement. I was just letting fellow members know how much I watched of it and that I was paying attention.

But now that I've given it a little more thought....

Technologies that evolved from wars it what has given us the technologies to foresee and more accurately predict catastrophic acts of nature and where they will hit. For example the satelites that track huricanes were taken into orbit by rockets, and rockets didn't exactly come from the necessities of peace.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Oh, Great...THESE guys predict May 27, 2012:

"The year 2008 marked the last of God’s warnings to mankind and the beginning in a countdown of the final three and one-half years of man’s self-rule that will end by May 27, 2012."

the-end.com...

The GOOD NEWS is that on May 28, 2012...This guy...and his book...are HISTORY!
edit on 25-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join