It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
i got really irritated by this video, its like his words are forcing their way into me.
i feel like hes trying to brainwash or hypnotize me

disturbing video, could not watch it without wanting to strangle him

edit on 19-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

It's so interesting how different we really are for members of the same source because I found his voice very soothing albeit, jaunty but pleasant.

But alas, I believe there will be a State of the Union address coming up shortly if ....you find that more soothing for ya!
So, hang in there!

edit on 19-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It's so interesting how different we really are for members of the same source because I found his voice very soothing albeit, jaunty but pleasant.

But alas, I believe there will be a State of the Union address coming up shortly if ....you find that more soothing for ya!
So, hang in there!

its VERY interesting. Then again, i find the new age stuff very unsettling, especially the forced love and peace.

and i see what you did there.

no i dont watch that stuff

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
while im not gonna sit and listen to a 30 minute video of a boring voice tell me unverifiable things, i do however think "something" is happening. i'm seeing plants that shouldn't be growing -growing. oak trees are popping up like crazy. I been having two oak trees in my parents yard since before i was born. This past year there are about 12 growing in my yard( this never happened before). I see baby oak trees all along side the roads. its as if they know humanity bouta go LOL so they're getting prepared. (partial joke?) also i've noticed changes within myself. When I was little i thought i was psychic, but eventually convinced myself i wasn't and lost the ability. those abilities are coming back to me. not in a "let me see your palm i'll predict the next ten years of your life" kinda thing. but still, things have been happening to me at such a rate i know without a doubt their are other dimensions to this existence the materialist priest of our day aren't admitting to us.

What might help to explain your conundrum is this theory.
I feel Earth is heating up from the inside, outward. Thus the strange booms/noises of late.
This is happening congruently to the Sun and its pole shifts and instability.

Is this coincidence? Probably not.

It's hard to say whether if what we're seeing is truly unusual seeing recorded history only goes back so far and the some of the ancient recordings are such that we have to decipher thus: figure out its meanings. Sorta like an ink-blot test where unfortunately every other person sees something different.

I think one of the biggest travesties, problems, mistakes, agendas ever made was to assign different language to different people. We were once telepathic and somehow we lost that ability. I believe we're the ONLY living entity on this planet that isn't telepathic including (Saturn FX, ya reading this?) trees.
And if we were telepathic, we'd know our REAL history!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Treat the earth like your b!tch and she'll treat you like hers. Will it happen this year? Who knows? Not even the ascended masters. This guy is full of it IMO. Just keep doing positive things. Work on transforming your self into light, and don't worry about the darkness.

Or not.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So, hang in there!

its VERY interesting. Then again, i find the new age stuff very unsettling, especially the forced love and peace.

and i see what you did there.

no i dont watch that stuff

Thanks for participating
and I don't mean any disrespect but....forced loved?
How about forced combat plaguing the soldiers? Is that a better option? They are FORCED to kill.

Love shouldn't be forced anyway. If you're not feeling it naturally then you're just not ripe enough yet. Many of us don't imbue love naturally because we're DIPPED in negativity and darkness. Hence why Earth has had enough!

Love and light~

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Human_Alien

Mesmerizing hypnotic visual salad with a sublime audio dressing..

" Where is thy sting o death ? "

Sacred cleansing fire ?

Seems to bleed everything together and in the end Human ? Only one truth will stand as thee truth.
edit on 19-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hi there stranger. I love when I see you pop in!!

You're right. Truth will be the only thing left standing.

Wise words my friend and thanks!

edit on 19-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by IAMTAT

Did you know that 'The Ascended Masters' take VISA/MASTER CARD ?

COPYRIGHTS: © 2009 Radiant Rose Academy Inc. 2009-2012

All Transactions in Canadian Funds

www.akashaonline.com...

What's your point?
Did you know Catholic churches take tithing while some Temples take donations?
Did you know some politicians take blackmail while some cops take bribes?

What is your point?
You don't like the method so disregard the message?
I'm really not understanding your position. Care to enlighten me? Thanks!

Hi Human Alien,
I would be more than happy to enlighten you...just send me your VISA or MASTERCARD #...and we'll get started.

Seriously (and with no disrespect to you intended...as I've always enjoyed your posts, your threads and your fine insights and opinion), take a good look at our Ascended Master (Mistress?) Lady Akasha.

Check out her lovely jewels; her gown; her expensive coiffure...WHAT do they suggest about lust, material greed or envy? THIS is supposed to represent the image of our self-appointed "Masters" (Ascended or otherwise)?

This woman is intended to be the earthly representation of who we must all look UP to for advice, guidance...and, yes, (be assurred) judgement?

She appears more like 'Our Lady of Rodeo Drive' or the ' The Divine Aryan Mistress of the Church of Kardashian'!
Ask yourself: What is the actual Versace-clad Carbon Footprint of THIS 'Ascended Master'...and those who would aspire to follow in her footsteps?

Of course, I know that this image is supposed to be a representation of an actual being-of-light, as well as a personification of her 'church', but, think about it, SHE/they/it is going to condemn ALL our behavior, pass generalized judgement upon ALL of mankind (exempting and absolving herself/themselves of all blame and personal responsibility)...and then tell ALL of us that she would like to swipe our plastic (credit cards)...in order to allow her/them/it to continue their valuable work of passing judgement for the state of the world on everyone but themselves?

Our so-called "Masters" are supposed to be immortal. I, on the other hand, have been on this planet for over 50 years...and in that time I have used my share of this planet and it's resourses.

When I was a innocent baby, I was free of any guilt or responsibility for the negatives that were part of the state of the world up to that time. As I got older and lived what I consider to be a generally just life, I began to accept my share of the responsibility...as well as the blame for the ills of mankind.

Acknowledging that within myself has allowed me to move forward, seriously bearing that responsibility, blame and concern...and has made me try to be as decent a person as any imperfect human being can be. I do NOT sit idly by in a self-imposed 'ascended' dimension, passing down judgement from high...over all of those 'beneath' me.

I accept responsibility for my own life and behavior; do my best to help others and bring positives to a highly negative world...and in my mind doing this does not take the form of elitism and judging all others before myself.

As I said, these so-called, 'immortal' "Masters" have been part of this world much longer than you, me, or any body else; essentially watching and passing judgement on everyone else, all the while refusing to accept any share of the responsibility or blame for the desperate state of the world today.

Why would I want to hand my credit card over to anyone like that? Why would anyone?

edit on 19-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks for participating
and I don't mean any disrespect but....forced loved?
How about forced combat plaguing the soldiers? Is that a better option? They are FORCED to kill.

Love shouldn't be forced anyway. If you're not feeling it naturally then you're just not ripe enough yet. Many of us don't imbue love naturally because we're DIPPED in negativity and darkness. Hence why Earth has had enough!

Love and light~

right, well why cant we just not fight but also not have an orgasmic orgy either?
dont worry im on your side, i just dont like extremities nor people who bash others because theyre not "enlightened" aka dont believe in what you believe in.

its not all about love my dear

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

its not all about love my dear

That is where you're sorely mistaking. It's all about love. Not money. Not wars. Not material items. Not status. Not educational degrees. Not ranks. Not ANY of that.

It's all about love my friend.
And as Jimi Hendrix once said:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
reply to post by XXXN3O

As I said before, the transmissions are real.

Are you sure it's not just acting, or making things up? How can you be 100% certain? They make money from this, don't they? So there's the motive.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I hear ya my friend

Maybe it's hard to live in modern times with spiritual messages?
I don't know.
I honestly don't follow Ascended Masters or Archangels or Galactic Federation or ANY group.....but that doesn't mean I don't listen once in a while, to their words.

It's not an 'all or nothing' thing.
I bet even Charles Manson has some strong wise words to impart despite his background!

So?....is it a turnoff to see money wrapped around the subject?
Of course it is.

Gregg Braden, who I enjoy listening to a lot....charged $164.00 to hear him here in south Florida a few months ago. I was extremely disappointed to learn that but hey.......that doesn't make him sinister or his words any less valuable. Just makes him...someone I can't afford

Thanks for explaining IAMTAT

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

reply to post by XXXN3O

Are you sure it's not just acting, or making things up? How can you be 100% certain? They make money from this, don't they? So there's the motive.

Yeah, in my experience ascended masters speak to you, not through you. I'm not saying it's not possible, but when people start asking for money in exchange for them relaying what's given to them for free it tends to make me suspicious of the message. Then again you can't get away from the law of compensation, so who knows. There is truth in just about everything. Sometimes you just have to know where to look.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Why would I want to hand my credit card over to anyone like that? Why would anyone?

I don't know whether I should say 'sadly' but...some people need others. They need guidance. They need direction. Much like those who follow Jesus (which I don't).

I have a friend who invested in a communal property in north Florida that won't be ready for years. She blindly gave $1000.00 over hoping she'll be welcomed in their community when (if) they ever get this place up and running.

I look at her in total disbelief sometimes (not saying a word) but I know she's just a needy kinda person. One that needs someone to show her the way.
This makes her feel good. And grounded and as secure as she can possibly feel in this rocky existence.

I on the other hand have a very difficult time following anybody. Hell, I don't even follow recipes.....so I am just wired differently than she.

But the question becomes, are these groups i.e., Ascended Masters taking advantage?
I really don't think so. They're providing a service that appeals to some. It's not a forced activity. People still have a choice.
So I don't think it's quite fair that you or I, look/judge this from our stronger stand point. It's really a matter of: To each, his own.

(but I know what you're saying
)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

reply to post by XXXN3O

You just listened for free though.............................

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Seeing we have free will

We have free will?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The first hit is always free....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

We do.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The wonders of the internet, that.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I don't know whether I should say 'sadly' but...some people need others. They need guidance. They need direction. Much like those who follow Jesus (which I don't).

I have a friend who invested in a communal property in north Florida that won't be ready for years. She blindly gave $1000.00 over hoping she'll be welcomed in their community when (if) they ever get this place up and running.

I look at her in total disbelief sometimes (not saying a word) but I know she's just a needy kinda person. One that needs someone to show her the way.
This makes her feel good. And grounded and as secure as she can possibly feel in this rocky existence.

I on the other hand have a very difficult time following anybody. Hell, I don't even follow recipes.....so I am just wired differently than she.

But the question becomes, are these groups i.e., Ascended Masters taking advantage?
I really don't think so. They're providing a service that appeals to some. It's not a forced activity. People still have a choice.
So I don't think it's quite fair that you or I, look/judge this from our stronger stand point. It's really a matter of: To each, his own.

(but I know what you're saying
)

Well said, Human Alien.

Those who can, do; Those who can't, teach; Those who won't, preach.
Probably a bit harsh and judgemental...but it has a nice symmetry to it.

We all need our leaders and people to look up to (even to ascended masters)...we're imperfect, so we choose imperfectly, as well.

Still, for better or worse, WE can choose...and, for my money (VISA & MASTERCARD included), this makes us far superior to any pontificating 'Ascended Masters'.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Seeing we have free will

We have free will?

That's not to be confused with so-called 'freedom' to do whatever you want. That particular birth right has turned into a privilege which is yet another example why this will all break down soon!

Free-Will is available for what REALLY matters. We create our environment and outcome.

This is not to say we're not 'victims' of society but, if you stay negative, angry, mean-spirited and dark....don't be surprised when you develop cancer! Or have a stream of 'bad luck'.

That's not witch craft talking. That's karma. Pure and simple.

There's a lot to our 'minds' that science (western society) won't engage in. Why would they? That will only make us too independent and they NEED us to need them. Just like Tesla technology. So they've monopolized society to the point of telling you what you need, want and believe in.

So it's no fault of yours that you're not aware of the more deeper aspect of what's REALLY important and available. But it's never too late

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join