It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Can you summarize the video?
I can't view it right now.

Sure.
He's saying Earth is reacting and we're evolving and we're in for a very rough time HOWEVER....not to be afraid.

Earth has suffered long enough, for millions and millions of years in fact and now...it's effecting her people to the point of irreversible damage and it's time it ends.

Many are suffering. Most don't understand why we're fighting these bloody wars and the greedy are destroying this planet.
And people who have led and fought these wars for greed (most leaders) will have a rough time 'crossing over'
Those who fought to protect....well, they'll have a different transformation.

He eludes... Earth axis will shift and the magnetic poles will flip. They have to but...not to worry. It's a cleansing.
The beginning of this 'change' will start next week on May 26th and end Dec 21st.
Earthquakes, volcanoes...and the likes.

And alien ships will present themselves this year so the jig is up and the truth will be known.
All I can say is: I agree with him.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This guy sounds like a heroin addict. I'm not watching 30 minutes of that.

Maybe somebody can download the video, speed it up and re-upload it to YouTube lol.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Human_Alien

23 seconds in and I had to stop it.
I just can't do this tonight
I
Dont have

the patience

to listen

to someone who

talks like

this.

He gets more fluid. Really. I had a hard time too. But really, give it a listen. It's worth 30 minutes.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
This guy sounds like a heroin addict. I'm not watching 30 minutes of that.

Maybe somebody can download the video, speed it up and re-upload it to YouTube lol.

I highly doubt that but .....that's cool
I did put out a disclaimer now, didn't I?

But he honestly sounds normal after the halting start.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The messengers live in Vancouver, (Radiant Rose Academy). Perhaps you should visit them personally. i am assuming you live near Vancouver.

BTW, i have a small challenge taking someone seriously when they use an image of Spicolli as their avatar. makes me think you are on drugs.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Very hypnotic voice.

Coming from a hypnotist.

Careful what you listen too.

There are things going on right now and you would be silly to believe there are not but this video is just sad in nature is all ill say.

I cannot think of anything better to say on it.

edit on 18-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

I think IF we're really heading into dismal times he makes it sound not so sad. So I'm not sure what's so sad about this.

I just feel he's right in his overview. Not sure how I feel about his outcome.

But...we'll see. That's all we have is time and time will be eventually the purveyor of truth.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

Please tell me what you're saying. I read what you wrote "this is not the messenger speaking" but what does that mean? He's making this up?
Is the message real (to you)?
Because I gotta tell you, it's resonating deep within me. Not all but most.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

I stopped watching that video right after she he said: "It is better to lose your life in a catastrophic force of nature than lose your life in the footprints of war." Somewhere right before the 19 minute mark.

On the bright side I may have found a replacement for counting sheep and tylenol pm sleep aid pills.

Seeing we have free will, if you choose not to hear it, that's obviously your prerogative. However, as you know, that doesn't make it go away.
That's just turning a blind eye to a possible outcome.

I just like his overview about war.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I tried.....29 min.....
The guy does have a waay of murdering the english language, but hey he/she may have been someone who didnt ever speak it alive i guess.....
The friends of Pescara had a way of talking like that too dear heart....they were supposedly advanced aliens who wanted to help us gain spirituality and dump our atomic weapons .......for which they would open pandoras box when we were ready spiritually....
Eisenhower said no however being reluctant to give up our most potent weapon should it be a ruse....
They hung around but had to leaave us to the bad alien greys.....
The ascended master sounds like one of them actually.....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You couldn't last that last minute????
Too funny!

And yes, that halting way of speaking is definitely not uncommon. Just a little uneasy to listen to, but as you know, he doesn't speak that way 90% of the time. It's just maybe, when he's getting downloaded with information? Who knows

(did you really watch 29 of 30 minutes? I am still chuckling)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

Please tell me what you're saying. I read what you wrote "this is not the messenger speaking" but what does that mean? He's making this up?
Is the message real (to you)?
Because I gotta tell you, it's resonating deep within me. Not all but most.

The messenger is the the human. Mother Akasha took over Usa's body to give her discourse. The Ascended Masters are not the messengers but the teachers. The messages resonate very deeply with me as well, especially those of Akasha and Emmanuel Jesus the Christ. Very powerful messages and prescence. Those of us who are awakenned, (I suspect you are one of us), shared many previous incarnations, and were part of an ancient mystery school in what is now Delphi, 37,000 years ago with Akasha and Asun.

I hope that clears things up a little.
Namaste

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Well, I did it!!!

I labored thru the entire thing.
I can't say I disagree or take issue with anything presented but GOD DAMN!!!!!!

The voice is unmistakable.

It is that of one Drunvalo Malkesgreasydick.
I generally like the guy but he tries to use vocabulary that is above his pay grade.

All in all, a positive message.
Thanks for the thread as always.
Keep em coming brother.
You are an asset to this website.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

The messengers live in Vancouver, (Radiant Rose Academy). Perhaps you should visit them personally. i am assuming you live near Vancouver.

BTW, i have a small challenge taking someone seriously when they use an image of Spicolli as their avatar. makes me think you are on drugs.

I'm a ten hour drive from Vancouver. This is a big province.

Just to clear things up, I'm not a debunker or anything. I'm not trying to discredit what is being said in the video.

No drugs here. I'm actually a fairly straight edge person, aside from regular nicotine use and maybe one or two drinks every few months. I just love that movie, and that grin.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
My big questions is this.

How do these "Masters" know when they are ascended? And what are they masters of?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Misery? Your life is what you make it. The world, on the other hand is what we make it. I too think we will continue past this Dec and for millions and millions of years if we can solve some issues right now. As the first creatures to control our environment I think we insure our survival for much longer than say the dinosaurs and they lived for millions of years before us.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

23 seconds in and I had to stop it.
I just can't do this tonight
I
Dont have

the patience

to listen

to someone who

talks like

this.

He gets more fluid. Really. I had a hard time too. But really, give it a listen. It's worth 30 minutes.

No its not. Not if he is saying what you posted in your first post. Pole flip? Necessary for "cleansing" !!! OK there is evidence that the polarity of the magnetic fields surrounding the planet have reversed several times. This is a change in polarity only. If you have a compass then North will really be south and south will be north. Unless you are a magnet or somehow use magnetic power (???) then it should have no effect on a person. Thats if this occurs, which I dont now if it can be forseen or not.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Even though. He sounds. Like William Shatner. Throughout. This video. I think. It's well.Worth listening. To!

Why do you use so many periods?
edit on 18-5-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

I believe this was to emphasize the halting speech of William Shatner, which, isnt, really, as halting as this person, seems, to feel. LOL.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by MrUncreated

The messengers are men but the Ascended Master spirits could be male or female. They exist at a higher dimensional frequency, and cannot take corporeal form on Earth until Earths vibration is raised.

Which I guess means they dont get their penis or va gee gee until then......But if its vibrating then thats ok......

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Are you sure you're not thinking of Nicholas Flamel ? He was mentioned in the Harry Potter movies but he really existed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It is not William Shatner. I agree it took a very short time to turn it off. We have enough real things going on right now. We don't need bombarded with a bunch of nonsense and clap trap information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join