It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happiness in the afterlife

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Just be careful you don't hurt anyone. If your going to use a bullet in the head, I'd go outside in the backyard and make sure you check the direction of the bullet 'cause it will go right through all the soft brain matter and there are really no solid bones in the head, except for the scull, to stop the bullet. Also, the mess it will create will be really hard to deal with. Once you have put a big hole in your head, you conscious entity will be gone fairly quickly, but your heart will keep pumping until it runs out of oxygen. That can take a few minutes and this, of course, will pump all the blood out of your system. If its in the back yard, it will just go into the dirt. If its in your house, it a real mess.
Hanging yourself sounds like it would take to look. It would be a slow death, then all your bodies fluids will start leaking out. Again, kind of messy.
A better option would to be to ride it out. So your bored, so what. One day, you might just have something to say to someone you meet along lives journey that has a real positive effect on this other persons life that without you, that person would never have been helped. Small things like that make this live worth living.
You don't sound very old (I won't ask). The reason I say that is that if you were older 70's+, I'd say that you have a legimate rational for "ending it All". Older people do it all the time.
Seems to run in my family. My mothers father did it, my mother pretty much did it buy smoking herself to death, my grand father, who smoked non stop, had cracked a rib after falling into a bed post, sat in a chair and had is Dr. Buddy prescribe liquid morphine for the pain. He sat in a chair for three (very comfortable days I can imagine) until be wasn't breatheing anymore. Bottom line, don't puss out. You never know what in store for you.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

of course, its just that the more i live the more irritated i get. i feel like im turning into a villain. Each day my hatred seems to grow thicker.

i try to be nice, but it seems that whenever i try to do something good, i get slapped in the face.
at some point, ill start doing evil things. Perhaps thats my destiny..

then again i dislike those types of people..but i can understand where theyre coming from.. i dont like chosing sides though. I've always considered myself a chaotic neutral..

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

i dont really want to kill myself, i just dont want to be stuck here with these limitations.
edit on 21-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

i just dont want to be stuck here with these limitations.
edit on 21-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

Look into martial arts, or yoga. Even if that's not your thing, you can follow the old advice of "do one thing and do it better than anyone." I wish I had followed that advice at your age! Yes, it's easier said than done. We are all human, and only human, at least in this dimension, but we can be capable of great things. You want to find some way to have more personal power and oneness with yourself, without this turning into a quest for power over others. Believe me, you don't want that! Bad for the soul...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
There is no need for you to commit suicide. Enjoy the catalysts this physical incarnation has in store for you as your essence is going to benefit greatly from the stimulus they originate in your current state of balance. You have not incarnated to truly enjoy this life in the first place and the sooner you realize it the easier will it be for you to handle the perceivable difficult situations which in themselves are nothing but lessons for you to learn.

Of course if the pain ( physical/emotional/mental) becomes truly unbearable sometimes it may be even wise to exit for you are truly free to do that anytime you want.

I truly suggest to reevaluate your current position in the incarnation as it may be beneficial to understand that not every thought and/or desire comes directly from that ego-personality or essence which is truly yours for the factor of universal interconnection plays a crucial role in influencing and sometimes infringing upon your personal free will.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Life is a journey, about experience, you need to contribute in a positive way, positivity breeds happiness.

I know these things because my first experience with life was death, I was stillborn, and I have always just known things.

I am also a dysthemic, but I know that there is something afterwards. Offing yourself is more of a disservice, as you will regain consciousness on a lower astral plane, and therefore not achieve your goal of "transitioning to a greater realm".

It takes work, dedication and persistence. One does not simply pull a trigger and wake up in a better place.

Now I am not a religious type, who believes that suicide sends you to hell, I cant even really say that I believe in heaven. I just know what I experienced during my first moments, and it is different, pleasant, but not too much different from our current state of being.

Relish the journey you are on now, because it is part of an instruction that your consciousness has to go through, we all have to go through in order to continue to the next plane. To achieve a higher state of mind.

Perhaps you need to shed some of the egotism, it tries to disprove you, it lies to falsify memory.

The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind by Julian Jaynes, may be a good read for you, it explains much about why we think what we think, once put into context.

We are all powerful entities, and our world is made up of what we think of, what we actualize and what we learn.

Make it a point to actualize the changes you want to see, and things will fall into place.

I would also like to add that suicide means that you wouldn't accomplish your natural journey, everything happens for a reason, yet we still have free will, if you decide that you want to take the plunge and not be prepared, I can assure you that you will regret it, and I am not advocating "preparing for suicide and then doing it at an early age" quite the contrary, as I said I am dysthemic,and have been for years, but I believe that's part of my journey, to learn to be happy with what I have, and to bring positivity into peoples lives.

Feel free to message me, even if you just want an ear to listen. It would be my pleasure, and it would be part of "our journey of learning and experience"

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I wanted to go on and leave all this behind many times a few years ago. I believe a part of me is already there and I can communicate with beings there to some degree. I've been given tours of the beautiful worlds by beautiful beings but also the lesser worlds by not so beautiful beings. Besides my job and 'earthly studies' that's all I do now, in the evening I go into a trance and see what happens next. It's never dull, it can be frustrating and annoying at times because I'm like a monkey is to a human when I meet some of these beings. Also feelings of unworthiness because I have little to give in return can make it difficult.

The point I wanted to make though is that I believe this is a good prepration for my own inevitable passing on, whether this is all in my imagination or if it's real. Right now I have this body which I've come to regard a kind of biological supercomputer, I will not have this anymore when I move on and even though I'll have something else it will never be the same like a once in an existence oppertunity.

If I didn't stay I'd have to solve all the problems in the next life, I would only go when I feel like I'm done and when that happens my heart will just probably stop beating in my sleep. Kind of like an out of body experience but I'll decide not to return and everyone still alive would just believe I died of natural causes.
edit on 3/6/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join