It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Americans keep arguing about Trayvon-Zimmerman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Very true! what gets me is all the willfull ignorance i see, people who have some idea...(like alot of my mates) they will talk about it, but much rather talk about their cars or work etc. Then within an hour of having a hardout talk about the corruption, it is forgotten, i dont know why i cant forget it...maybe its because i always listen to revolutionary hip hop or i have a guy fawkes mask tattoo'd on my forearm lol but i have to say we seem to talk about the corruption alot more lately theres to many people waking up that i am certain something BIG is going to happen within the next 10 years.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Playing devil's advocate here so bear with me.
My opinion is that greed is the real evil not mega banks or mega corporations.

Answer this question honestly to prove my point.

"Hello fellow ATS'er, I would like to offer you the position of CEO for Chase bank. The salary is $18 million dollars the first year guaranteed under contract, if you fail and get fired you will receive a $36 million dollar golden parachute, will you take the job on a trial basis for one year?"

If you take the job YOU are part of the problem not the mega bank that offered you the job. Capiche?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm so sick of this story, its sad about the whole affair. I don't know what happened, the only 2 people that really know what happened was Zimmerman and Martin. Unfortunately, Martin didn't live to tell the truth but still the story takes away from what is really going on in the world. The powers that be, keep the story going not only for the distraction but also for the racial divide, which lasts even after the media is done with the story. There is more going on in the world than what happened between 2 people in one night.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think that race relations in this country and the tipping point of demographics, violent race mobs and anti-white hate crime are valid topics of discussion. Just as much so as Bankster crime etc.. it should all be focused on if one wishes to get a complete picture of reality.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I recently got a copy of a letter that was mailed to all Black Police Officers and law enforcement, and it sent by National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers, Inc. attempting to unite in an effort to deal with racial tensions and discuss the changes in society in the past decade.

A statement at the start of the document says:

"We all know from history in America, that incidents like this have the potential to lead to catastrophic measures which has negatively impacted people of color (our people) .... We have far too many issues facing Black Police Professionals and our Black Community for us to be operating on expanded islands. I think we can all agree that we assumed a position in great organizations that were founded by passionate people. However, our society has changed drastically over the past 10 years alone and it demands that we modify our approach in order to effect change both on and off the job."

Does this mean we are headed to a racially motivated civil war?

What does this mean for any non-African-American citizen? Is this the prelude to a national agenda for reverse-profiling?

XJ

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wrote a comment on an article on CNN's site when the new evidence came out in the Martin case. I asked where Sharpton and Jesse were now that it appeared the evidence supported Z's claims. I used no profanity, didn't call any other user out. I've written comments on that site before and always followed the same level of respect. After posting my comment I was banned from posting additional comments. While this doesn't argue the OP's case, it does point to this media outlet arbitrarily deciding who can have a voice and who can't. I didn't violate their terms of service, didn't receive any warning or notice of the blockage.
On Fox's news site, they are not allowing comments on most of their articles now, where it was just the opposite several weeks ago. I'm not here to argue the case, just pointing out that these news outlets are clamping down. If they don't agree with your view they will simply suppress it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i've been reading & reading but never posting. but now i have to. a possible senario that i've not read about anywhere even once yet. surpised nobody has mentioned it. obama backing OUT support for isreal AFTER isreal attacks iran. that would send the christian right ballistic. and the christian right is VERY armed. then later add the fake assassination attempt on obama that i DID read about somewhere earlier. it would be easily blamed on the christian right or white supremists. it would be easily believed by the masses. and then black americans would riot. all that together would be more than enough for martial law.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
First time poster here but I have been doing a lot of research the past few months and did notice a few things through out my research.

The first thing I noticed was that Berkshire Hathaway owns a pretty piece of Disney. Buffett also owns some General Electric shares and with Bill Gates' Microsoft NBC channel MSNBC I'd say Democrats Buffett and Gates have a pretty big voice about what goes on with all the Disney and NBC channels. Buffett and Gates control CNBC which a lot of investors use for their financial news. They also control Moody's Corporation who controls the credit ratings of the companies. I'd say Gates and Buffett together control quite a bit of the stock market and mainstream media. Also, Buffett is pushing many of the wealthy to donate their wealth to the Gates Foundation upon death to avoid taxes, I'm sure Gates promises to give back power and money to the heirs but I do doubt it, and what better way for the government to encourage these donations, well a huge increase to the estate tax of course!! Do some research into the Gates foundation and also look into Buffett's children who will assume control of his company upon his demise. Buffett is busy buying up as many companies as he can and with his credit rating and media control I believe it is very well possible for him to achieve this goal. Also, anyone else wonder why Facebook isn't doing so well? I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook was bought up in the next few months or years by the likes of a Microsoft or Berkshire Hathaway connected company. Also, the Gates Foundation is the biggest donater and promoter of birth control and abortions in the United States and abroad and the Gates Foundations' abortion efforts in Africa have killed more human beings that all other causes of death combined. I believe Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are very big and deeply involved within this corporate state we are getting into, they profit off of every single American in the United States and control quite a bit of them. Also, look into the Buffett owning the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railroad company, they transport the most energy products in America and control a chunk of energy prices, no wonder Buffett is pushing Obama to not open the much more environmental and cost efficient keystone pipeline.

So, sorry for getting off on a tangent but I believe much of the immoral mainstream media is controlled by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates whose business structure and interest completely destroy free market capitalism. Sorry for all the rambling but the more I research the deeper it seems everything is more and more connected, such as the Bill Gates Monsanto connection. And don't forget that bill Gates father and Buffett's business partner, Charlie Munger are both prominent lawyers who owned prominent law firms so now we know how they bypassed all the laws and built up other ones the protect themselves. Microsoft controls the EU, they also hate Google and have hated them for a long time which is why the EU is investigating and telling Goggle they need to start obeying the laws. I really think this is the Kansas City shuffle that is being pulled on us. Buffett and Gates and their cronies seem to have quite a bit on control. What I've realized so far is that a small group of wealthy business men seem to be using all means possible to force quite a bit of wealthy families into donating half of their wealth to the Gates' Foundation. Gates and Buffett together control a hefty chunk of liberal progressive America as well as pop culture, commodities and finance, They truly are one of the more dangerous corporate figures to watch as they come off as very well liked laid back descent people though they are anything but.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
ouch, the lack of paragraphs hurts my mind joint.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

posted on 18-5-2012 @ 07:53 PM by RealSpoke

United we stand, divided we fall.

Exactly, and to reiterate the point and reflect my perspective;

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!
edit on 23-5-2012 by ADVISOR because: of spacing

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Latest on the TZ case: Besides the gunshot wound, TM's only other injuries were to his knuckles.
Just another story where "someone" is trying to incite racial conflicts and division.

"Don't try to confuse me with the facts. I KNOW what really happened."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join