It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Americans keep arguing about Trayvon-Zimmerman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think in theory your right but greatly underestimating race divisions. I think any racial issue will trump an economic one. The "evil" bankers is such an abstract, shadowy enemy. It's much easier to say Tyrone is to blame for having a million babies on welfare, because everybody sees tyrone's everyday. Or Jim is to blame for holding the poor black man down.

I don't think economics trump everything. There are many very rich black athletes, etc. that certainly aren't accepted by high white society. And plenty of poor whites that blacks have no affinity for.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
THERE IS A WAY TO STOP THE EVIL BANKERS... stop feeding them, but people today won't do that, they like their plastic and debt.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TryToGetTheTruth

It's not that they like credit cards and debt...
They just don't know any better.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Down4Whateva
Jesus flailed the money changers..... I'm just saying, how foul do you have
to be to get beat down by Jesus?
I don't understand how these people keep getting away with this tripe?
These are the guys that got tax money to bail them out after they ran their business into the ground.
Bailing out retards is not free market capitalism, it's keeping a bloated, sociopathic, system of usery alive.
I think it's time to ask ourselves WWJD?
The answer is issue a curb stomping of biblical preportions, pun intended, on the money changers.

I say we all band together and make like Jesus on these scumbags.
Some people don't hear what you are saying until you introduce your foot to their bums.
If you are truely trying to free yourself i'm with you.
As far as the blind masses that refuse to see what's really happening then that's on them.
You can only warn them and then it's up to them to move or remain in darkness.
I don't look back at those that choose to stay.
I only look foward with those that choose to leave.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Down4Whateva because: Because

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its always been the same.'

THE HAVES VS THE HAVE NOTS.

The green eyed monster.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter. Their ponzie scheme currencies are collapsing because the debt growth has slowed. They are debt based currencies requiring a continuing addition of debt to sustain the pyramid. It is like they were to stupid to realize that their greed of moving jobs to lower wage countries to increase their profit margins would take the income from the very same people who buy their crap.

So without control of the currency they will loose power. So reason will tell you that they are either
a) going to implement drastic measures ie. totalitarian control or
b) trick everyone into starting over with a fresh pyramid scheme currency or
c) give up control to the people

It is a very important turning point coming on. You might say a new world order

edit on 19-5-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The simple truth: Critical Thinking is over most people's head.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The liberals and the propaganda media are the ones who keep it on the front burner. They have to get the focus off Obama and his failed three and a half years in office.

Let's look at those failures:

Health Care
Economy
Green Energy
Auto Industry
Stimulus Package
His focus on the world and how the world see us
His flat out attack on the American People.
Unemployment.
Race bating
Class warfare
Border insecurity
Selling automatic weapons to Drug cartels that use them against Americans.

Not totally his fault but his failure to correct.

Education
Transportation

And thats just off the top of my head. If I looked I know I can find more.

If g

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Most likely Fait Money aided the fall of Alantis

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

No this is about the haves robbing the already have nots of what little they have. God has declared war on the money lender (ie, the banker). It is forbidden in all abrahamic religions (islam, judaism, christianity). These banks lend money on interest which is forbidden by these religions, but living in a secular society permits them to run about rampant, and they are taking everything that we own, or perceive to own.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a good start to eliminating the ignorance in this country would be to stop watching TV.get rid of it. toss it out the door and into the trash.

but i realize most people choose to have nothing better to do in their life than watch TV so then keep it but only watch movies, dvds, from time to time. as they say, everything in moderation is ok and never believe what you are seeing.
trust but verify.

instead of watching TV we should buy a book, study a new language, take up painting, learn higher math, do something to grow your mind or help others in your community rather than suck up food and heat and simply .... exist. human beings are capable of ANYTHING they put their heart and mind into! this is a fact. you can read a little history for the proof (that is, if you can read). however, sadly, our hearts and minds are turned off or on "standby" while we watch other fictitious peoples lives on TV and in movies. some call this conditioning or training. it is as if we are replacing actual experience, the very reason we are put here on this Earth to begin with, the reason why you are born into your body, with someone else's spoon fed ideas of how things should be. guidance is helpful but it should never replace actual first hand experience.

when you detach yourself from subscribing to the media's version of reality you will start to see how silly much of that content really is. you will quickly see how ridiculous these events truly are (in the grand scheme of things) when they are shared second hand from a TV viewer. i tossed my TV away 4 years ago and i feel more informed than the people around me. i feel more grounded in facts than in fiction. i no longer feel distracted with all the media BS, those transient stories that really are just stories that are distorted and embellished to keep you distracted. the amount of BS being fired at you from the media is overwhelming. we cannot process it properly. it is affecting our judgements. it is affecting our moods. it is affecting our relationships. it is affecting our lives. ask yourself the question: how many fleeting catastrophe events can one person stand in a lifetime? and yet, we're all still here through all those ups and downs. that's quite an emotional workout - and for what? answer: it's supposed to wear you down, condition you to ignore, to turn you into a zombie and transform you into the ignorant sheep.

if you are not focused on reality then you are nothing but a silent member of the herd waiting for your annual sheering.

enjoy the haircut.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

"Unfortunately Americans follow the media blindly, what can we do?"

Stop following the media blindly.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've done my part (of course there is much more to do).

I'm a 31 yr old white male and I just married my 27 yr old black fiance (former) on May 17th. Unfortunately we don't have the funds to go on a honeymoon just yet (weddings are expensive when the fiance is in nursing school, not working, and we must survive solely on my income, didn't want to go into further debt).... so I'm on ATS 2 days after our wedding

UNITY FEELS FANTASTIC!
edit on 19-5-2012 by six67seven because: Had to correct my own age... lol

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You are exactly right. TPTB want division by highlighting erroneous discrepancies in the T-Z case (like using pictures of Travon as an 11 year old kid and displaying a mugshot of Zimmerman fron 5 years ago). Any unity would put a damper on the progression to a NWO through financial and economic disarray.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I don't usually agree with everything you post, but i feel you hit the nail on the head with this one.

I actually posted on one of the many Tray-Zimm threads saying that this feels like a distraction technique and i've felt it from the start.

Whilst everyone's arguing about this case and taking sides, they are not paying attention to what else is going on. People are being blindsided and pulled in without even realising it.

I've always asked myself since i heard about the Tray-Zimm situation. Why this particular case at this particular time?

There are so many killings, murders and atrocities every day. What makes this case so special?

S+F

edit on 19-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news--for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security--and we intend to do it.

III

It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, gunpowder and the printing press. Now the links between the nations first forged by the compass have made us all citizens of the world, the hopes and threats of one becoming the hopes and threats of us all. In that one world's efforts to live together, the evolution of gunpowder to its ultimate limit has warned mankind of the terrible consequences of failure.

And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news--that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent. John F. Kennedy

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
They are terrified to death of seeing Blacks and whites together, raising the same signs, protesting under the same banner.

Of course they are. They tried to say Tea Party people were "racist white rednecks", when the reality was, the Tea Party was full of all kinds of different backgrounds, races, etc. So, expect more attacks. Then again, I'm just a "racist Tea Party supporter"....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
Whilst everyone's arguing about this case and taking sides, they are not paying attention to what else is going on. People are being blindsided and pulled in without even realising it.

Really? People are spending all of their time thinking about this case, and therefore can't think about anything else? Seems bogus to me, and if not, then we deserve no better than we have. Personally I haven't heard anyone talking about the case, let alone being so distracted by it that they aren't capable of focusing on anything else.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
The simple truth: Critical Thinking is over most people's head.

Its the worst feeling in the world to know that someone you love is a #ing idiot. It really sucks.
I was told this morning "not to think so critical", my jaw dropped. Best line all day so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join