It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While Americans keep arguing about Trayvon-Zimmerman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

This is exactly what they do not want, and this is exactly why the T-Z case has been so uber hyped. It is not specific to this link or topic per se, but it deals a lot about the distraction. They fear this exact situation:

Blacks and Whites, other minorities, all races, creeds, religions uniting and fighting what is a major root of evil that has and is currently destroying America. They are terrified to death of seeing Blacks and whites together, raising the same signs, protesting under the same banner. For example this situation was the JP Morgan Chase CEO getting 23 Million for doing a bad job and the banks getting bailed out. I am surprised CNN did post the picture, I am not sure if they are showing live video of the situation on TV someone can confirm.

Another story is the G8, NATO protestors who are not being given their voice, all the other OWS protests around the world. Something is rotten in denmark...

While the T-Z case is tragic, it takes away from the bigger game. We are worried about the pawn while the rook is under attack.
edit on 073131p://5America/ChicagoFri, 18 May 2012 19:28:29 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%
Unfortunately, Americans follow the media blindly.
What can we do?!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
heres the evidence photos if any one's intrested his head is a bit of a mess and there is no marks at all on zimmermans hands www.ctnow.com... anothe example how they keep spewing this story out
edit on 18-5-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
heres the evidence photos if any one's intrested his head is a bit of a mess and there is no marks at all on zimmermans hands www.ctnow.com...

LOL, Ironic.

+6 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

This is exactly What I am talking about dude. It is bigger than the whole T-Z situation. This is one incident of death, whereas these big banks kill a lot more people financially and fund much bigger operations around the world funding arms etc..They are the real evil

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by haven123

This is exactly What I am talking about dude. It is bigger than the whole T-Z situation. This is one incident of death, whereas these big banks kill a lot more people financially and fund much bigger operations around the world funding arms etc..They are the real evil
It must be winter time in Hades. I almost never agree with you, but had to star this post. Banks and banking are the real evil. Mega banks and mega corps must be destroyed so that real capitalism can thrive and grow once again.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
S&F
As long as "they" are pumping the racial divide, and people are buying it, we will not be able to unite against "them."

As Greece crumbles and Europe falls into complete disarray, we Americans are focused on Idol, Celebrity Apprentice and Kim Kardoushian's next tweet.

God help us all - everyone.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

God will not help us any longer. We spit in his face daily. We spurn him in our very thoughts and desires. Our only "help" will be the judgement that may convince some to change their ways.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dancin to the rhythm of the medias pipe. The news is the new age pied piper. Stupid why anyone would care about this case when so many bigger issues are just behind the veil.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Huge S+F for you, Sir!

This is exactly what the Big Money Bankers do not want you to see - organized, united PROTESTS to the corruption in this country!

So the MSM will harp on Trayvon/Zimmerman or Obama Bither topics ad nauseum, to keep you from seeing other critical events, like these protests, going on. (Planned NATO protests have also only gotten cursory notice by the MSM).

Also recently occurring and utterly ignored by the MSM:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
United we stand, divided we fall.

Race relations are the best they have ever been in this county.
edit on 18-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

More like Divided we stand, crumbled we fall. There is no unity in this country against the real enemies (zionists, corporatism, big banks)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Because the masses do not understand the basics. Few even know what a derivative is.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Excellent Post.
The Financial Terrorists on Wall Street have done more damage to this country than any would be terrorist "over there". They are the biggest threat to this country and continue to be so.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Isn't there some way we the sane and intelligent can separate ourselves from these dangerous open mouth breathers? Wait we tried that once.

It's like a train wreck in slow (ohh so very agonizingly slow) motion I can't escape. Idiocracy here we come full speed ahead.

This message brought to by Rondo "It has what plants crave" Vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OP is a MILLION PERCENT correct.

I have been saying this for a while now. The SNAKES screwing this country up are SCARED TO DEATH of blacks, whites, browns, yellows, reds, etc, etc, ALL UNITED together to protest against OUR COMMON and REAL ENEMY of we the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Very SCARED!!!!!!!

And thus a plan for DIVISION among us is crafted... IE: Trayvon-Zimmerman...

edit on 18-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Uhhh....you do know that this is what the government wants right? It is they who have created the multiracial/mulitcultural soceity to divide whites,not other races.In fact the other races are the divide and conquer tool and so whites joining with them is doing exactly what the government want.

Read about the race agenda.I think you may be surprised at what you find.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
S&F
As long as "they" are pumping the racial divide, and people are buying it, we will not be able to unite against "them."

As Greece crumbles and Europe falls into complete disarray, we Americans are focused on Idol, Celebrity Apprentice and Kim Kardoushian's next tweet.

God help us all - everyone.

They don't want ''racial divide'',they want the oppsoite hence why they push for a multiracial society.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Because the masses do not understand the basics. Few even know what a derivative is.

It's even more freaking basic than that. Over here in the UK the rich can con people about Tax because the majority haven't a clue about how tax is calculated. It's jaw dropping. IMHO schools should teach stuff like taxes, pensions, mortgages, shares etc etc since this is what affects every single person for the rest of their lives!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It nauseates me how the news media has resorted to trolling the public with racial tension in their desperate attempt to keep our minds off the real issues. They are beginning to panic due to the fact that more and more people are waking up and becoming restless, and have pulled the oldest trick in the book - divide & conquer. Scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?

It's not going to work on me. I can see through it like water. I'm a white guy with Jewish, Native American, black, and white friends. I don't care what they try to throw at us. We will remain united. We know who the enemy really is.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join