My powers to you

page: 1

join

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I have been granted the ability to see any person, where they are, what they are doing, etc.

I am willing to share my gift with anyone here, but i need the following:

- A picture of the person face (A clear photo please)

- Any information about this person

- Where they are currently located, if known

I would rather take this to private chat if you have a picture, but you are welcome to post a picture on the forum.

Now, before anyone jumps up and says "Okay what am I doing now"? I am NOT here to play that game. So please, make this authentic.

And yes, all visuals will be explained via private message.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

You do know that anyone has this ability?

They just choose to ignore it.

Also its worth saying to you, if you had the power to look into a sexy neighbours shower each night they were washing themselves, would you?

If you answer yes, then you should not be doing what you are doing because it will bite your butt further down the line.

Just mentioning, if anything it will keep your topic at the top for a short time so no harm done and its directed to anyone else that might read it not just yourself.

edit on 18-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Also its worth saying to you, if you had the power to look into a sexy neighbours shower each night they were cleaning, would you?

If you answer yes, then you should not be doing what you are doing because it will bite your butt.

Just mentioning, if anything it will keep your topic at the top for a short time so no harm done.

Everybody has the ability? Not even. I am talking about Remote viewing, from far away.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Also its worth saying to you, if you had the power to look into a sexy neighbours shower each night they were cleaning, would you?

If you answer yes, then you should not be doing what you are doing because it will bite your butt.

Just mentioning, if anything it will keep your topic at the top for a short time so no harm done.

Everybody has the ability? Not even. I am talking about Remote viewing, from far away.

Im talking about exactly that (remote viewing).

Just be careful is all I am saying, take it or leave it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Are you "the" neo?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Are you "the" neo?

Yes and my head is as fat as you think it is

No, seriously, im just trying to help anyone that might read.

Might come across egotistical but it is just a friendly nudge.

The fact you are asking people before you view something is fine. Ive just been around this site long enough to know that there are a lot of people who jump into something without knowing about it is all. I did when I was younger myself.

Hence why I said its not just directed to you.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Mods, please delete this thread.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well, I'm personally too paranoid to test this magic (the term feeble minds use for science if the Red Skull taught me anything) on anyone of my own clan, but I did have a brilliant epiphany on someone I'd like to test this on.

There's the pic. He was a former POTUS. At last account I heard he was still on the ranch in Texas, but I can neither confirm or deny it.

I do believe in psyche ability and remote viewing, so I'm honestly not putting this up as a gag, as I could see it taken for just that.

If it works, please don't be upset if I start throwing a couple of celebs your way. I think this is a fun idea and a brillant thread if you are ligit. Not suggesting you're b.s.ing me. Just, let's face it, most "psyches" are phoney, so I have to test the waters so to speak.

Again, I believe in psychics, and even had a successful tarot card reading session or two myself. It wasn't anything of an impressive deck, like the celtic or all that rot. I used the seven star pattern, and every time I did it, it predicted death in a family, and in the week, a person died that was hardly ill or of age for it to be logical that person was about to punch the ticket so to speak. So, I stopped, out of fear that maybe I was somehow responsable...

Sorry for the ramble... Looking forward to the results ^.^;;
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: i forgot the ward part of forward...-.-; suppose my mind out-ran my typing

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Erm... I think you might have an attitude issue with posting this here.

Wow!

What the heck is wrong with you, did what I say burst your ego bubble or did something strange happen when another member asked you a genuine question??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Erm... I think you might have an attitude issue with posting this here.

Wow!

What the heck is wrong with you, did what I say burst your ego bubble or did something strange happen when another member asked you a genuine question??

I backed up and realized that me doing this could cause serious damage, that is all.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi

Well, I'm personally too paranoid to test this magic (the term feeble minds use for science if the Red Skull taught me anything) on anyone of my own clan, but I did have a brilliant epiphany on someone I'd like to test this on.

There's the pic. He was a former POTUS. At last account I heard he was still on the ranch in Texas, but I can neither confirm or deny it.

I do believe in psyche ability and remote viewing, so I'm honestly not putting this up as a gag, as I could see it taken for just that.

If it works, please don't be upset if I start throwing a couple of celebs your way. I think this is a fun idea and a brillant thread if you are ligit. Not suggesting you're b.s.ing me. Just, let's face it, most "psyches" are phoney, so I have to test the waters so to speak.

Again, I believe in psychics, and even had a successful tarot card reading session or two myself. It wasn't anything of an impressive deck, like the celtic or all that rot. I used the seven star pattern, and every time I did it, it predicted death in a family, and in the week, a person died that was hardly ill or of age for it to be logical that person was about to punch the ticket so to speak. So, I stopped, out of fear that maybe I was somehow responsable...

Sorry for the ramble... Looking forward to the results ^.^;;
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: i forgot the ward part of forward...-.-; suppose my mind out-ran my typing

Removed what I saw on this thread, sent to private message instead.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Okay, so I've been thinking on this one. I didn't want to hit anymore world movers or shakers, as I understand there are issues there (still got the viewing. ya'll missed it because Neo was too busy acting like he knew some # while trolling someone with a gift while the the only gift he has is dismissing outstanding ideas on a site designed to promote the abnormal...but that's another topic for another time...).
At first, I thought, "Scarlett Johansson". But then I realized that might be a little too pervy.
For those that want to point out I'm married, my wife throughly enjoys ol' Robert Downey Jr., so Iron Man 2 was like a total awesome film for both of us. TMI, surely.
But anyways, Once I realized I should keep my request G rated (this isn't by viewer request, nor is hitting up more political figures. This was my choice once I read his viewing of ol' GW. Oh, now you want to hear it. How typical). So, how about this guy:

This is the missing FBI agent Special Agent Steve Gomez. Alot of theories have been put out about this dude, let's see what we can find out through remote viewing on him. Good call right? Now, I know it will be difficult, as the last known location was the LA area and with so many days, he could be anywhere (if you ever traveled that part of the country...alot of desert...I mean, ALOT of desert), so I don't expect much..not out of doubt of our viewer. I hit a vague target.

But as an ATSer, you're curious right? Okay, so that's my next pick. Thanks for your time and attention, it's certainly appericated, despite the trolling you've suffered.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
Okay, so I've been thinking on this one. I didn't want to hit anymore world movers or shakers, as I understand there are issues there (still got the viewing. ya'll missed it because Neo was too busy acting like he knew some # while trolling someone with a gift while the the only gift he has is dismissing outstanding ideas on a site designed to promote the abnormal...but that's another topic for another time...).
At first, I thought, "Scarlett Johansson". But then I realized that might be a little too pervy.
For those that want to point out I'm married, my wife throughly enjoys ol' Robert Downey Jr., so Iron Man 2 was like a total awesome film for both of us. TMI, surely.
But anyways, Once I realized I should keep my request G rated (this isn't by viewer request, nor is hitting up more political figures. This was my choice once I read his viewing of ol' GW. Oh, now you want to hear it. How typical). So, how about this guy:

This is the missing FBI agent Special Agent Steve Gomez. Alot of theories have been put out about this dude, let's see what we can find out through remote viewing on him. Good call right? Now, I know it will be difficult, as the last known location was the LA area and with so many days, he could be anywhere (if you ever traveled that part of the country...alot of desert...I mean, ALOT of desert), so I don't expect much..not out of doubt of our viewer. I hit a vague target.

But as an ATSer, you're curious right? Okay, so that's my next pick. Thanks for your time and attention, it's certainly appericated, despite the trolling you've suffered.

Sent you a message, check your inbox

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
still here if anyone is interested.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Remote viewing...

Although it is real, it's really NOT something you should be playing with like this. You know it works, but do you know HOW? I have my theories, and i'll be glad to share them, but you probably won't like hearing it. Meantime, be careful in just providing information about someone to someone else, you never know who's listening or reading...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etarson
Remote viewing...

Although it is real, it's really NOT something you should be playing with like this. You know it works, but do you know HOW? I have my theories, and i'll be glad to share them, but you probably won't like hearing it. Meantime, be careful in just providing information about someone to someone else, you never know who's listening or reading...

What I should or should not do is not for YOU to decide. I follow my heart my friend. If it is on my path, then it was meant to happen, plain and simple.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etarson
Remote viewing...

What I should or should not do is not for YOU to decide. I follow my heart my friend. If it is on my path, then it was meant to happen, plain and simple.

Until you're faced with something you've said that started something you couldn't control. Speaking from experience my friend, not meant as a command or insult. My apologies if taken as such. There are powers at work that are far beyond our comprehension, let alone our control.

Just a piece of advice, is all. You are, of course, free to do as you wish and it's not my place besides.

top topics

join