It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

If you ever have a need to create a mind controlled slave, read the following carefully. Though i do feel i need to warn you upfront, the information on this website can be disturbing to some extent.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Also, it talks how the CIA could create a photographic memory by stimulating certain parts of the brain to a certain extent. To create 'wizkids', the boys and girls who can remember 10 different computer languages.

All in all a very interesting read. Why am i posting this? To spread this information. Though there is no evidence of anything, certain events have happened in the world that would make a scenario described in the booklet not very unlikely. Enjoy the read! It takes 45 minutes if i remember correctly.

If you want to comment on the book, please do so!

edit on 18-5-2012 by cyberjedi because: grammar

edit on 18-5-2012 by cyberjedi because: fixed broken link

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

links broken

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Your link isn't working, got 404'd...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

Try this one Forbidden Knowledge

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

sorry! i stand corrected.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind having a slave. Someone who would do everything I commanded them to do. A sex slave would be nice. A sex slave, a nice large manor, and an immense sum of cash so that I wouldn't have to work again. Sounds delightful. Must be an elegant way to live.
edit on 18-5-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I just tried this one and it works: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've read this book before....and it utterly creeps me out. They have used these
methods and are using them now. Lots of victims have come forward talking about this
exact thing. Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor (aka Susan Ford) Arizona Wilder,
Carissa Conti, Kathleen Sullivan, Noreen Gosch and a whole lot more.
Ted Gunderson, the former head of the FBI's L.A. division did quite a bit of
investigative work around it He did a lot to bring credibility to some of
the victims before he died last year. Their stories are so far out there and
so horrific it's sometimes hard to believe, but a lot of different people have
come forward with nothing to gain and their stories are all very similar.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have read a few of these stories, dark stuff indeed and it did take a while to come to terms with it. With so many high profile people also named, yet no case of deformation it also adds further weight to such claims. The evidence is irrefutable that MK Ultra did take place being on the congressional record back in the 1960's and 70's. With the subsequent investigation closed as all evidence was claimed to be destroyed it is expected that research did continue as no public accountability was achieved. So as the mind control research continued in the background, so did its capabilities.

In trying to work out with what the hell happened with 9/11, I do view mind control as one important piece of the puzzle. When confronted with such a long term, ruthless and self serving culture it does help explain a lot with what is wrong in the corporate and political leadership of this world. I do find it very likely that such programs are not limited to America as there many stories around the world containing similar atrocities.

Frankly, I am at a loss for what can be done about it. It has been a huge step for these people to get their stories down and published and as more of them do it does help reinforce an understanding of the situation. As such programs and research continues then I do see a risk of man's self determination under threat. Along with technological convergence and continued melding of mind / machine interfaces, is the end game one will to rule them all?

As the 9/11 and other deceptions continue, the dark side does have a strong grip on this world.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Mind control is very real, very scary, and evil. God has shown me the face of mind control in my lifetime and because of this I can assure you that monarch programming NEEDS TO END NOW.

edit: I know the linked photo is from MK Ultra but it is used to show you how far back this existed. Imagine where the occult world could have taken it by now. They could probably have people in the music industry even....
edit on 19-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The US government already has an undetectable mind control slave:

We are working every day on robots. We give more and more power over to machines every day. We talk about outsourcing jobs. We outsource more jobs to technology than we do China.

We are paying the price.

Groups like you are talking about, the freemasons, illuminati, whateveryou want to label the powers that be much prefer to implement robots than people. Cybernetics are the future, and one day within the next ten years, we will live among robots just as we live among men.

Robots cannot be bargained with, they cannot be reasoned wtih, and they LACK MORALITY.

DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR? DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE MIND CONTROL BEING USED BY EXACTLY THE POWERS YOU ARE DESCRIBING?

YES.

What you are talking about is already happening. But with machines you don't need hypnosis or mind control. You just need a factory.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yes, this practice of Monarch programming and MK Ultra still takes place. Some of these sex slaves are top celebrities ( you know who they are), but they have also been used to create snuff films and under-age male prostitutes at places like Bohemian Grove (google "Fear and Loathing in Bohemian Grove"). Here is a recent documentary which includes one of the last interviews by FBI chief Ted Gunderson, where he talks about sex slaves to some of the top politicians in Washington (look up "Franklin Cover-up").

See: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join