It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious anomoly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed or caught before but I saw this on another board. Now, I didn't or couldn't even watch this so I just fast forwarded to the anomaly in question which is at 3:13

What is that?
It looks like a winged....bird? Why would a bird be so near to all that commotion?
Is it paper? Odd shape for paper!
Is it someone's light colored garment used to flag down help and it just took on that shape while falling?

I really don't want anyone watching this.
It's gut wrenching sick. So skip to minute mark 3:00 and watch for 3:13
Here's a screen grab

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

That's a book??????? Really!
Well, why thank you Columbo!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That thing looks stationary ..... and might just be my eyes , but it looks far too big to be a book , infact , it looks pretty huge.

Good find OP , S+F

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster

That thing looks stationary ..... and might just be my eyes , but it looks far too big to be a book , infact , it looks pretty huge.

Good find OP , S+F

Thanks man!

I'm not looking to reopen any political wounds or anything like that.
I just find this very ....different and interesting!
What is this?

(Psssst, we know it's not a book!)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Man, maybe I should've stuck this in the paranormal forum. Where is everyone?
This is good (well, interesting) stuff.

C'mon and chime in already. Forget the stars and flags. Just tell me your impression!!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I still cant think of what this thing could be ...

I`d love to see what the "O.S" crew think it is ..... probably swamp gas , or an afghan with a box cutter.

I dont know if its the quality of the video , but if you click stop / start and land on the 3:14 mark , it looks like it changes shape a little. Still , its too big to be a bird or a book , and i doubt its a plane ... unless the wings are flapping

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why does this matter.

I mean no disrespect but why are people discussing such small issues like this, are you going to analyse every piece of falling debris caught on camera on 9/11. To me this looks like a bird, nothing more.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why does this matter.

I mean no disrespect but why are people discussing such small issues like this, are you going to analyse every piece of falling debris caught on camera on 9/11. To me this looks like a bird, nothing more.

Because if you think about (like I am a very deep thinker) why would birds be anywhere near anything so chaotic? That building or buildings were on fire and exploding. I highly doubt there were any birds within miles of that area who were just flying around.

I am discussing it because I found it interesting. What's wrong with that? My focus is on the unusual. Not just 9-11 (and all its lies)

It's all good.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh for crying out loud, there are pictures taken during the Pearl Harbor attack that have birds in them.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There's a whole flock here. Look at WTC 7 at 1.45 :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

There's a whole flock here. Look at WTC 7 at 1.45 :-

www.youtube.com...

Thanks
(but where the HELL were these videos 10 years ago? How many videos were confiscated?)

I wasn't alluding that there were no birds in lower Manhattan. I was saying I doubt they were flying in and around the World Trade Center plaza that morning after 9AM.

Birds fly away when spooked. They don't tend to be curious and stick around.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Oh for crying out loud, there are pictures taken during the Pearl Harbor attack that have birds in them.

See my re-explanation above.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Do you think that was a bird then?

top topics

join