It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE CNN VIDEO: Martin, seconds before his death in 7-11 sruveillance tape!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

After paying at 7-11, Trayvon tries to maybe shoplift some more candy, but the clerk sees him, so Trayvon walks to the back of the store and pretends to pick something up. It's 0:30 to 0:53 in this video

So, he wasnt such a "kid" afterall! He is huge!

Mods, I didnt put this in the other Zimmerman/Trayvon thread because this isnt about the murder.

Please keep this on topic. Thanks

edit on 18-5-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ok so this shows nothing at all, What did he stole?

For all you know , He checked his pockets and could have dropped something in the back and thats what he went to pick up and went a little back again to check the surrounding area.

I dont see anything wrong in this video.

Video failed,,,,

By the way, Nice of you to take someone else comment from Youtube and paste here.. Unless you were the same person

"After paying at 7-11, Trayvon tries to shoplift some more candy, but the clerk sees him, so Trayvon walks to the back of the store and pretends to pick something up. Funny as hell. It's 0:30 to 0:53.
KiloSierraAlpha 20 minutes ago "
edit on 18-5-2012 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
After paying at 7-11, Trayvon tries to shoplift some more candy, but the clerk sees him, so Trayvon walks to the back of the store and pretends to pick something up. It's 0:30 to 0:53 in this video

I don't see how you can come to this conclusion by the video evidence alone.
Is this your sentiments or are you quoting the 7-11 clerk?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavalier

Really dude, he did nothing wrong, except he was B I P.

Zimmerman disregarded what the 9 1 1 operator told him what to do.

so... who was at fault

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

After paying at 7-11, Trayvon tries to shoplift some more candy, but the clerk sees him, so Trayvon walks to the back of the store and pretends to pick something up. It's 0:30 to 0:53 in this video

I don't see how you can come to this conclusion by the video evidence alone.
Is this your sentiments or are you quoting the 7-11 clerk?

Mine.
It is pure speculation, though. The main focus being its the last anyone probably saw of Trayvon.

He pays for his snacks and then backs up less than five feet and turns around to go back to the register. It looks like he was going to make a second run for the candy, but the clerk turns around and sees him. So, Trayvon just plays cool and then leaves. There wasnt even anything on the ground for Martin to pick up. If there was, the clerk would have saw it when he walked over to go check Martin out.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

... Trayvon tries to shoplift some more candy...

It's that kind of thought process that George Zimmerman probably had and resulted in this kid's death. Congratulations on exposing yourself. :shk:

The video shows nothing.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Lol just go away.

Trayvon stole candy?

Oh, instant justification for being shot and killed.

Their were wrongs on both ends (Zimmerman and Trayvon's), and it ended in a tragedy. Tragedies happen everyday. This one, in particular, people will not shut the hell up about, though.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

... Trayvon tries to shoplift some more candy...

It's that kind of thought process that George Zimmerman probably had and resulted in this kid's death. Congratulations on exposing yourself. :shk:

The video shows nothing.

It shows nothing but the last few seconds of somebody's life. That is kinda big, wouldnt you agree?

Exposing myself to what? Just watch the video! Trayvon's innocence is being pushed out of the door more and more everyday.

Isnt it illegal to have your hood up in a store? I know it is at some banks.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

From the video alone I think it looks like he was about to leave the store, after he paid, but then turned to go look for something else he wanted. On his way to the back of the store he stopped to adjusted something near his shoes.

What he adjusted near his shoes idk, maybe his pant leg was in his shoe, or maybe a shoestring was in his shoe causing discomfort or something. Doesn't look like he was picking anything up though.

eta. he is tucking his shoestring into his shoe. I see it now.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

From the video alone I think it looks like he was about to leave the store, after he paid, but then turned to go look for something else he wanted. On his way to the back of the store he stopped to adjusted something near his shoes.

What he adjusted near his shoes idk, maybe his pant leg was in his shoe, or maybe a shoestring was in his shoe causing discomfort or something. Doesn't look like he was picking anything up though.

So, instead of fixing his pants outside, he walks to the back of the store to fix them. Doesn't really make a lot of sense.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Isnt it illegal to have your hood up in a store? I know it is at some banks.

Wow, now that's what I call reaching.

Perhaps this video is the last moments of a persons life. So why turn it into something negative

Let it be.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

He's tucking his shoestring into his shoe. Alot of people dont tie their shoestrings any more - they just tuck them into their shoes.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A new angle just released

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The clerk was prepared doing his stretches keeping a sharp eye on the large suspicious fellow.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Please post your news and info using this link
Everything Zimmerman and Martin
And this main thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is closed.

top topics

join