It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really MSM? These are the two choices we have for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Really?

On one hand, we've got Romney. A Mormon who believes in magic underwear, and a crook who made millions in Medicare fraud...

On the other, a do-nothing sitting President who likely wasn't even born here, and whose "Yes We Can" message has become "No We Can't" or "Maybe in 4 more years???"

Really?

These are the best two we could come up with? We are so effing doomed....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yep. Sucks.
and since one of these 2 will win, I won't be wasting my time to vote.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The sad part is that people actually convince themselves they think with their own minds while the tv really programs ALL of their thoughts.
Throw away your tv. Nothing good comes from it. Nothing.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Really?

One of our news shows (Global National) made me laugh a week or so ago, when they stated "the dope smokin Hawaiian and the prep school bully, really don't seem very presidential".....

Maybe if the US politics wasn't so much like a 2 year long reality show, with the ridiculously long, drawn out elections. The entire world gets to see all the vetting, everyone's skeletons. Sometimes entertaining, sometimes disturbing.

Yup, doomed is a good word

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Gazrok

Really?

One of our news shows (Global National) made me laugh a week or so ago, when they stated "the dope smokin Hawaiian and the prep school bully, really don't seem very presidential".....

Maybe if the US politics wasn't so much like a 2 year long reality show, with the ridiculously long, drawn out elections. The entire world gets to see all the vetting, everyone's skeletons. Sometimes entertaining, sometimes disturbing.

Yup, doomed is a good word

Vetting my a##! They see a well-planned show that appears to be vetting but it's actually just providing both sides with the predetermined answers and thoughts to make them think they know something.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wasn't aware MSM produced the final 2 candidates?

as for the rest of your bated claims,

his choice of religion, um , its still America!!

his choice of undies??? seriously, give me a break!!

How he made his money??? I've about had it with your effing rant but I can hang.
Seems everybody is all charged up with how Romney made his money and nobody is really questioning how Obama is spending everybody else's, yours included!!

You forgot "Forward".

top topics

join