It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

yeah you contribute so much to humanity sport....one needs to only look a your threads to see the mental retardation of your logical and reasoning skills....again you've been wrong 100% of the time with your asinine non-sense...get it right just once and i will gladly eat my own hat until then keep feeding the gullible, ignorant fools that have the same mind set as you. i CANNOT wait until monday comes so i can destroy you
edit on 18-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

Much of unstable, sport???

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
see here's the thing though, this event hasn't been seen in the US for 18 years, but it happens in other portions of the world every year or so, so its nothing new nor conspiracy worthy, the bigger question is how this eclipse will affect the world in terms of geographical disasters. people were saying during november last year that because congress took a few days off during "ELEnin" that it was an illuminati doomsday conspiracy yet they felt dumb shortly after, actually i think the OP was one of them as well :/

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What if they take out the Hancock building? That'd be a symbolic slap in the face. That's when you say "deuces" to the entire constitution.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

yeah you contribute so much to humanity sport....one needs to only look a your threads to see the mental retardation of your logical and reasoning skills....again you've been wrong 100% of the time with your asinine non-sense...get it right just once and i will gladly eat my own hat until then keep feeding the gullible, ignorant fools that have the same mind set as you. i CANNOT wait until monday comes so i can destroy you

Hey Numpty! Predicting False Flag attacks is not an exact science you know. But whenever these Satanic Illuminati idiots plan something they always leave a trail of hints along the way. And they always conduct their sneaky attacks on the people on days that have Symbolic Occultism significance.

Sometimes people do pick up on them. How about 9/11. Many people predicted that event to happen. Including the late William Cooper. He predicted 9/11 then the authorities gunned him down on November 5th 2001 outside his home because he was right and the people realised he predicted a False Flag attack.

Look at the 7/7 bombings in London. In May 2004 there was a Tv programme called Panorama. On the programme the discussed 7/7 a year before it happened. Only some people picked up on that then when the day came everyone was shocked....Eh?

If something obvious does not happen it will be a first. You can bet the Satanic Paedophile Government has something up it's sleeve. But remember it may not be in Chicago. Maybe all this is a distraction for a disaster set at another location. If anything does happen and they say it was a rogue agent or Islamic attack we all know it will be a big pile of steaming BS lie!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Agreed at the last few sentences there. It probably will e somewhere else. Denver Airport with the Russians maybe? Along with Putin "maybe or maybe not" attending NATO. It's kinda fishy.
Really, It could be a anywhere.
I know they brought in cops from like. 4 really random different states. (maybe there IS a legitimate reason that I'm just not aware of.) maybe it could happen in one of those states.
And EVERYONE will be at NATO. all the best security, the cops, military, best aircrafts, etc. will be in Chicago. Oh darn, sorry guys. We thought they'd attack the place with the most INSANE security.

Dunno. Just an idea. I'm not sure if I'm convinced of it though. I usually keep a few possibilities in mind. Not be just dead set on one.
edit on 19-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Or maybe they're planning nothing and you're just beating the drums of fear?

Sheesh.

Do people really WANT this crap to happen? Whose side are they on then?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Chicago that , Chicago this .... i cant wait until this summit finish ..i'm tired of all this childish conspiracies... this summit is only gathering of fat, corrupt politicians who will dinner good meals and make orgies with expensive hookers .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow a ring of fire over the ring of fire, ? That is what they call it in the
pacific , right ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

I just can't get the dang Johnny Cash song out of my head...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Where exactly is the Sears Tower in relation to where the Summit will be held?

Just a thought.

Both the Sears (renamed the Willis tower under British ownership) and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (COMEX) lie outside the red zone when I last checked 2 days ago.
Don't worry, the Sears tower is protected by Kroll and Associates - the same people in charge of security at the WTC on 9/11. You know, the folks who hired John O' Neil (r.i.p.)

Why hold a NATO summit here?
Why not a place like Camp David where nobody can get near enough to protest?
This is like putting bait in a rat trap.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

If something obvious does not happen it will be a first. You can bet the Satanic Paedophile Government has something up it's sleeve. But remember it may not be in Chicago. Maybe all this is a distraction for a disaster set at another location. If anything does happen and they say it was a rogue agent or Islamic attack we all know it will be a big pile of steaming BS lie!!

Surely still there's the possibility of the whole Chicago-under-siege apparatus being just a diversion and the target could be somewhere else. Considering that the missing FBI agent could be a Manchurian drone waiting for his activation call in this weekend, areas in the vicinity of California should be watched carefully, specially because the eclipse will be fully visible from Cali to Texas.
edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Skeptics like to think that "they're planning nothing", because they hate having to face anything that shakes the foundations of their comfy lives and prove they actually don't control their lives. You know... These phrases "Nothing to see here, don't worry, move along, go back to sleep, the government has everything under control" work like soothing mantras for the sheeple.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

I was checking out Stellarium and Sunday there will be not only the solar eclipse, but a perfect alignment between Venus, the Sun, the Moon, Jupiter and Mercury, as seen from Chicago and you bet that the Illuminati will pull out some occultist ritual this weekend, and when I say "ritual" you may translate it into "human sacrifice".

I take offense. I practice a pagan lifestyle replete with rituals that include fire, incense, candles, bells, and different colored clothes. I chant and dance around a fire. Yes very ritualistic but no living sacrifice. I have sacrificed gold and silver which I've thrown into the ocean as an offering.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You left out the Pleiades.. Which is also in alignment

Its over anyways.. whatever happend, is history or current event somewhere.. sad I didnt get to see this (Canada)

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

How does every ritual that is not Christian ( and there are Christian rituals so dont even....) just automatically becomes "Of Satan" or Satanistic ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
That looks like freemasonry crap. Just in case, hide the virgins in the basement.

Freemasons are made up of many different religious beliefs. They dont reject any beliefs as long as a higher power is aknowledged. My neighbor is a mason and he is Jewish. My brothers best friend is a mason and he is Catholic.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Trueman

This is no joke, that's for sure! Thousands of protesters will show up, TPTB set a real police state apparatus to Chicago and there's a plan for mass evacuation. Whatever the dark Kabbalah is planing to take place during this event, it will be big.

What in heck is this word Kabbalah you keep using ? You're not talking about the religion which is an early form of Judisim ? It seems you are thinking of the word Cabal which is a group that is secret. Mispelling and misusing it to boot. Time to hit the books again buddy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Thank you Yoda.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nothing will happen in Chicago!!!!!

We'll all still be here Monday Morning, Including the people in Chicago.

Than we'll move on with the next b/s, doom and gloom thread. The next same ole boring, lame-ass predictions that have NEVER come to be. Show me 1 thread that there's ever been an actual prediction made that it happen on the date it was predicted to happen.

See my point? Are you nut-crazed, wanting the end of the world to happen freaks getting it yet? Nope, I didn't think so.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Mr_skepticc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Ok its 10:34 EDT Saturday May 19 2012. We have a little over 36 hours until the 20th is completed and then lets see where we stand. I bet everything I own, (home two cars some videos LOL) that I will be able to post that NOTHING HAPPENED on Monday morning. Any takers ???? ( there are a few good movies in that collection...)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join