It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

These creepers gathered to lunch today, 2 days before the eclipse, at the Windsor Castle. Like I said, something is going down this weekend. Recommend you lock yourselves at home until Monday.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I picked up on this, too. Imagine if they'd have kept the G8 summits in Chicago, too?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
so when nothing happens when will be the next big "event"..so far you geniuses have a 1000% fail rate..ever heard of the word humility..learn it

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Think about it
What a great time to do a blue beam !
If you buy into that theory

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Great find OP!

Speaking of fire . . .

'Chicago Fire' trailer includes Rahm Emanuel cameo
articles.chicagotribune.com... 20120517_1_sign-copies-cameo-john-mayer

The three minute trailer for the upcoming NBC drama “Chicago Fire” features firefighters battling flames in a collapsing building, a firefighter receiving a “Pulp Fiction”-like needle through the chest, and two people sucking face in the shower, but it’s the unexpected cameo by Mayor Rahm Emanuel that most caught my attention.

Must be a coincidence?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

yea i will lock myself indoors all weekend because a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic people think something is gonna happen...what a sad pathetic existence one must live to live everyday in fear and paranoia..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

yea i will lock myself indoors all weekend because a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic people think something is gonna happen...what a sad pathetic existence one must live to live everyday in fear and paranoia..

Your avatar says "think before you post," maybe you should take your own advice.

Just like no major events ever occur on other dates or convergences, see 4-20 disasters . .

BP oil
Columbine shootings (changed schools forever)
Waco
Oklahoma City bombings

yea, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OMG! Someone check on Tia Tequila.

Junior Seau was the appetizer; surely they won't botch the Tia main course THIS time.

OMG!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Just like no major events ever occur on other dates or convergences, see 4-20 disasters . .

BP oil
Waco
Oklahoma City bombings

Do some research and you will find some type of disaster on any given day. There are only 365 days in a year and there have been "disasters" on every single one of them. Statistically speaking your math does not prove anything at all..... Not trying to flame ya just trying to show clearly that disaster are not limited to 4-20.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There's a lot of speculations in the air, and i live in Chicago and I'll be there on Sunday. i can only hope that the whole event will be peaceful, i dont want anyone to be hurt, i know there would be arrests, hopefully nothing catastrophic. ill definitely keep my eyes open and for those of you who are attending the event, if you get arrested make sure to call this number: 1-312-913-0034. Cheers
edit on 18-5-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
Think about it
What a great time to do a blue beam !
If you buy into that theory

They are keeping the blue beam to London Olympics.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't get it. The eclipse will not occur in Chicago. Wouldn't it make more sense for "them" to congregate for their nefarious purposes where it would occur?

You realize that the planets, Sun, and Moon are always in "perfectly alignment" because they lie on the ecliptic, right?
edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

BP oil
Waco
Oklahoma City bombings

Do some research and you will find some type of disaster on any given day. There are only 365 days in a year and there have been "disasters" on every single one of them. Statistically speaking your math does not prove anything at all..... Not trying to flame ya just trying to show clearly that disaster are not limited to 4-20.

Some disasters of 2012, that didn't happen in "any given day", but synchronized with planetary alignments announced by MSM.

The bus crash in Switzerland ALSO occurred during a planetary alignment advertised by MSM.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

Don't worry sport! The world won't lose much of anything with your absence.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless." - Alan Moore

edit on 18-5-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I heard that the details of the blood sacrifice can be found on an astronaut's laptop background screen.

OMG!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is where and when they decide they are going to come get you. Yes You.... They have it all planned out. They have decided they are going to come to your house and take you. I mean look at the signs. The alignments the eclipse the summit.. this is it. dont bother locking you doors it wont stop them. This is their plan... theyve been planning for years. You dont stand a chance. god speed

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless." - Alan Moore

edit on 18-5-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

A quote from a satanist with maniac eyes wraps it all.
edit on 5/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Interpret the following image and perhaps your answer will explain the NATO Summit, its Chicago location and the Annular Eclipse. Wrapped up quite nicely...could write a book about it.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Pakistan being invited to attend is also a significant sign. I saw an image of their Flag are after viewing so many images of eclipses it finally dawned on me that its not a crescent moon and star, but the Moon and Sun in the process of being joined together in an eclipse...just as the above image is.

NATO is Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon. When one accepts that Babylon and Jersusalem are the same place in different dimensions of reality, it makes sense why NATO and OTAN are the same thing.

edit on 18-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The sculpture of Zedekiah (who lost) battling Nebuchadnezzar (who won) has something to do with NATO, Chicago, and an eclipse?
Go for it!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join