It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year-Old Attacks Banking System At Canadian Conference - AWESOME VIDEO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This is victoria grant, a 12 year gold girl who explains the current canadian banking system
This is a perfect explanation on how this banking system is just a plain scam

Yes she is a 12yr old, however I remember being 13 and being able to explain such things a my father had taught me alot at a young age

Perhaps since things is much worse today it may be even easier for a 12yr old to understand this scam of a system.

Yes it seems like her speech is scripted, nonetheless she does seem to understand what she is saying

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
awesome video! and it was awesome the first 20 odd times i saw it on ats too!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
awesome video! and it was awesome the first 20 odd times i saw it on ats too!

I dont know if your reply was intended to be snarky but it sure came off that way.

This is the first time that I've seen the video, and I throughly enjoyed it. That little girl had great poise. I would probably be nervous as hell standing infront of all those people at 12 y/o.

So thanks M.A. for the video and thank you little girl for your thoughts and courage.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ah yes, i love this video. Never get tired of seeing it either.
Check these ones out too

You'll find a lot of the information she is talking about is also mentioned in these two films. They're work the watch ;D
edit on 18/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
S&F

I thought it would be more comforting to hear our neighbors to the north are experiencing bank swindling as well...but to be honest it makes me feel a little sick to my stomach.

I'm definitely glad this girl knows what's up. I am so proud she's such a good public speaker though.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

nah, it wasn't meant to be snarky, ... playful perhaps, given all your profile numbers are INFINITELY higher than mine!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This girl has absolutely no idea what she is saying.

Did anyone else hear her attempts at trying to say monopoly??

Imo, i do not believe any person that constructs their sentences to make sure they sound like a robot is able to understand what they are saying. This girl seems adamant on making mommy and daddy proud with her good deeds, if she's lucky, maybe she'll get a cookie.

The canadian government is definitely laughing their socks off at this one. Guaranteed...

new topics

top topics

join