It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many think that the NWO is already in power??????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
David Icke may be less wrong than you think. I will post some quotes from Freemasonic authors shortly.

Meanwhile: Irag gets whacked. Right away, someone goes into Baghdads major museum, does a very professional job of swiping just a few items from the Baghdad museum. In light of Ickes theory that the reptilians landed in the Caucasus mountains, settled in Mesopotamia - hmmmm.

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by Researcher]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Ten Horns of the New Roman Empire
The UN, disarmament, and the New Age Movement
New Age influence on the UN
The UN/globalist plan for Christianity

The Ten Horns of the New Roman Empire

In the previous two articles in this series I have outlined some of the scriptural evidence we have for deducing that the endtimes world government will be the final form of the Roman Empire. We also have seen that the present state of the world has made it possible for these prophecies to be fulfilled in the coming years. First of all in this article we will examine what the resurrection of the Roman Empire really will mean.

What must be understood is that there is a distinction between the Roman Empire, and the cultural civilization of that empire. When I say that the Roman Empire will be resurrected, I am not also suggesting that the civilization of the empire will be resurrected with it. Why? Because there is simply no need to revive the cultural civilization of the Roman Empire - it is still in existence today, in the form of Western civilization. Western civilization as we know it is a direct descendant of the "Christian" Roman civilization - which is commonly thought to have fallen with the empire in 476 A.D. However, this is not the case at all:

"...Roman civilization itself never collapsed and has continued
to this day. It is what we call "Western Civilization" ... a term
which denotes European Civilization, that is to say, that
civilization which derives its force and origin from Ancient Rome.
Thus, while it is true that the POLITICAL unity ... of Roman
Civilization was lost in 476 A.D., the civilization of Rome itself
has survived and become the dominant civilization of this
cont............
eth.faithweb.com...

interesting link............although i havent read it all...........

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
From a talk given by Father Seraphim Rose in 1994 on Signs of the End Times
The Talk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Are the Jews going to destroy the Mosque of Omar and set up the temple? Will they return to the use of the book of Leviticus and return to all the laws?

Fr. Seraphim: Well, it is their problem what they will do with the temple. Human intentions are one thing; the second thing is how God wills it to come out. They tried before to build the temple, and did not succeed. As far as Leviticus is concerned, I do not know; I would, however, think they will try to do as much as possible. If the whole idea of building the temple is to get back to that old religion, I suppose they would try to imitate it as closely as they could.

Of course, in modern times they would undoubtedly find they would have to change all kinds of things. And when Antichrist himself comes to sit there, he will have his own ideas, to make it accep-table for everybody else. It is difficult to see how the exact form might come out. But when it is all fulfilled, you will see it is exactly the way it was prophesied. If men, however, try to do something before the time when God wants it to be done, then it simply will not work.

There was the attempt of Julian the Apostate to build the temple to prove that Christ was wrong when He said that "one stone will not be left upon another." And Julian commanded the Jews to begin building the temple, and they began to build. And it is a very well-authenticated historical fact in several of the early church historians, that they would build, and at night everything would fall down, and everyone would see balls of fire coming out from the earth. Nowadays, historians say they must have been digging oil wells, or something. . . Obviously there was something there preventing this project from going on, and they finally gave up. Julian himself was killed, and the whole thing stopped.

The times were not ripe, in other words, for that to happen. Of course, today the times are much more ripe. There were two saints of the Old Testament who did not die: Enoch was translated, and he was not found; and Elijah went up to heaven in the fiery chariot, and therefore they will come back as the two witnesses and preach against Antichrist.

In fact, there are traditions about St. John the Theologian returning in the last times. Then there is the prophecy of St. Seraphim of Sarov that he should come back at that time, though he died, and so he will come back resurrected. The two mentioned in the Apocalypse, however, are Enoch and Elijah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Are they going to tell the people at that time that this is the Antichrist and not Christ?

Fr. Seraphim: According to tradition, they have two functions: Elijah will speak to the Jews. It says in the Gospel that they asked Jesus if Elijah had come yet, some saying that John the Baptist was Elijah, to "reconcile the fathers to the children." And Our Lord said that, in a certain sense, he had come; that is to say, in a spiritual sense he had come.

cont.......
www.roca.org...

This thread is here coz the talk is about the N.W.O..............

[Edited on 22-4-2003 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The NWO is the United Nations, and it is crumbling.

A great book is called "Who Rules America" and it goes into the NWO being the UN based on the UN's actions, high supporters of the UN even declare it to be the New World Order.

But the USA stands in its way. HURRAY!

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
The NWO is the United Nations, and it is crumbling.

A great book is called "Who Rules America" and it goes into the NWO being the UN based on the UN's actions, high supporters of the UN even declare it to be the New World Order.

But the USA stands in its way. HURRAY!
I don't agree, I believe that out of the dust of the UN a new world order will emerge, one that is seemingly uncorrupt, seemingly more beneficial but really with a hidden agenda, however it won't really be a New World Order, this will just be the term that we know it as.

Really it will be the realisation of centuries of planning on the behalf of the illuminati.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The idea of NWO is not implemented, but they are working hard to implement it (like this). Now, to implement NWO is something that is not done overnight (..).

It has to be done in small incremental step - with lots of patience - where they need to gain control over specific areas before the policy can be implementet. As it needs to be implemented in stealth you would need some basic functions and areas in society to be controlled such as 1) education, 2) media, 3) law, 4) politics and 5) academia.

They have managed to do this partially successfully, but have experienced several obstacles during their cause as not everyone is blind or corrupt.

What you need to realize is that YOU have all the power... that's why they need to hide their moves. In the process people are "entertained" (look up the meaning of that word) - why do you think "bread and circus for the people" is an ancient strategy? I know you know..

Sites like this is a good thing, could be better if it hadn't been for all the disinfo and misconceptions, but still a good stepping stone IMO. Cause research and gaining knowledge and awareness of this is important to be able to utilize the power each one of us resides.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think for my whole life(28yrs) they have had control. Presumably after WW2, I have always thought that The German's took control by parking neutron bomb's off the coast of the U.S. then establishing the U.N.
I think they have had control of some things, total control is so desired by them they have no other purpose. I don't belive that total control is possible because we can stop from dying. We can't control death. (I think)
So what is the next move for them? Who know's? It's like trying to predict dress's on Oscar night. They are both and the same, I relate them because the basic need for competition that has pushed us to evolve to this point. I think that if we really went to our root's, and we explored what we are as animal's we can rationally see the solution to our problem's.
We are predator's and we are preying on eachother.
Let's hope that we can make it through this

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurker

You're 100% correct. Even with th Microsoft XBOX 360 ther is a swastika made from controllers and the symbol for the SS Lebensborn program made out of wires.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Abraham Virtue

The illuminati are already in power.....they control everything including our food and water supplies....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join