It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Doomsday After Hour Celebration (Surviving the impossible)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am getting tired of reading threads about doomsday and how many people are taking it really serious and how some are actually killing themselves waaayyyyy before the actual 21 Dec 12 “event”.

I propose to those who are interested; To set up an after “Doomsday” meeting place to celebrate our existence after the demoralizing end of the world day.

If we live close to one another, lets gather around and meet our fellow ATSers who survived the “never will happen” ordeal.

Surviving the un-survivable day in history!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
...how many people are taking it really serious and how some are actually killing themselves waaayyyyy before the actual 21 Dec 12 “event”.

There are a lot of truly ignorant people who have bought in to the silliness that something will happen at the end of this year. A whole bunch of EXTREME silliness. But heck, if folks choose such an extreme path as a result of all this extreme silliness, the world will be fine with less foolish folks upon it anyways. Oh well.

edit on 18-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

...how many people are taking it really serious and how some are actually killing themselves waaayyyyy before the actual 21 Dec 12 “event”.

There are a lot of truly ignorant people who have bought in to the silliness that something will happen at the end of this year. In reality, NOTHING is actually gonna happen, nothing at all. But at the same time, the world can certainly go on with less foolish people upon it...

edit on 18-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Not sure if I would go as far as saying nothing will happen.

The tensions in the world are very extreme right now. You can only stretch a rubber band so far until it snaps. Do not forget to factor that into the equation.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The truly ignorant people are those that think nothing will ever happen to them fortunately there are those out there right now that know that their lives can change dramtically in a matter of minutes.

Katrina
Fukishima
Tornado victims

And every other SHTF scenario most people only ever read about on the nightly news or a thread on here.

edit on 18-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I propose to those who are interested; To set up an after “Doomsday” meeting place to celebrate our existence after the demoralizing end of the world day.

If we live close to one another, lets gather around and meet our fellow ATSers who survived the “never will happen” ordeal.

Seriously friend, I mean this with the greatest respect, but are you out of your tree? I would expect that the vast majority will be indulging in a booze fest when it becomes apparent that there was nothing to worry about. Dec 22nd will host the greatest hangover day in history. And you suggest everyone get together in that state? Oh man! Not on your life!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Where are on Earth Does it state that 2012 is the DOOMSDAY? The mayans never said it, who made this junk up????
edit on 18-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I am getting tired of reading threads about doomsday and how many people are taking it really serious and how some are actually killing themselves waaayyyyy before the actual 21 Dec 12 “event”.

I will be late to the party,

Zombies

start without me

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Winter solstice celebrations are pagan. Shameful.
Count me in.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Hoping for zombies only one i could survive!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Come December 22nd, a large portion of this site will be (rightfully) shamed into oblivion.

Or at the very least, shamed enough to create new user names.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
The truly ignorant people are those that think nothing will ever happen to them fortunately there are those out there right now that know that their lives can change dramtically in a matter of minutes.

Katrina
Fukishima
Tornado victims

And every other SHTF scenario most people only ever read about on the nightly news or a thread on here.

edit on 18-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Ignorance is what some people will always have until they something slaps them in the face and then they will complain that they never got warned you just cant win to be honest.

If they actually looked at what was going on around them they would see that

small swarms of earthquakes are on the increase.
Larger earthquakes on the increase for years.
Volcanic activity in the last few days with regards to Sakurajima and Popocatepetl.
Terrible extreme weather.

Are just a few off the top of my head I could state more but I don't want to go on and you are right my friend

2012 is a change of times I believe! Mother earth will out live us all possible the end of us but not earth ^_^

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by rebellender

Hoping for zombies only one i could survive!!!!!!

silver bullets
Baby!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think calling the people who believe it "ignorant" is a bit much. Just because they don't share the same view as you doesn't make them any less open-minded. And chances are, they would call you ignorant too.

I'm not sure if I believe that the world will implode on 12/21, but I do think that SOMETHING is going to happen, or rather, set in motion a chain of events that could lead to SH(ing)TF.
There is one thing, though, that I have a feeling will definitely happen.... A lot of people are such die-hard believers that there's going to be some sort of huge event to wipe out humanity, that there's a good chance of people starting riots, looting stores, killing others, going completely nuts. It could be the beginning of all of the Martial Law and NWO theories coming to fruition.

$.02

new topics

top topics

join