It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can Kerry help???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistyrain316
Well someone could write to him and say hey all of us at ATS wants to know the truth about UFO's and we will give your campaine x amount of dollars hell I'd be will to chip in five or ten bucks, hell if everyone chips in they might just go for it.....
I doubt it
But money always has talked

How about instead of money....we give votes
...That is in fact the name of the game.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Pretty sure he wants both though but sure I'd say I'll vote for him if he would let the world know the truth

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Presidents are deliberately left out of the loop on many, if not all black projects. Plausible deniability. Plain and simple. The supposed Shadow Gov't won't run the risk of a pres. that would be sympathetic to the cause.

Hey, that should be the new ATS phrase: Deny Plausible Deniability!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Is there any substance to the statement out there that US Presidents starting with Bush Sr. stopped being briefed on the UFO phenomenon?

Kennedy was the last US President to be briefed on it (my beliefs from research). After Kennedy wanted to again overhaul the intelligence biz, and eliminate the CIA, he was silenced, and the briefings stopped. Johnson was aware of it through Kennedy. Then the presidents didn't know again until Reagan (who was VERY vocal about it, and whose VP knew, Bush Sr. and then became Pres). Clinton wasn't briefed. Bush Jr. likely knows "something" about it, but you can bet Bush Sr. only told him snippets, as he trusts the ones in charge of it....more than his own son, hehe...

Carter wanted disclosure, but "something" was done to silence this goal... I doubt he was told the full story, or had any further interaction with the "Working Group"....(stopped using Majestic around Kennedy's era as it had been compromised, so either changed to a different name, or went by the nickname)

EDIT: The Director of the CIA doesn't appear to be "in the loop" anymore, but was at the time of Bush's tenure....

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Gazrok]

What about the story of Nixon taking Jackie Gleason to see some dead aliens at an Air Force base? This story was actually claimed by Gleason and his former wives have claimed Gleason told them the story. Not much else to back it up though.

[edit on 1-10-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonine
we should get the chairman of the disclousre project to send him the letter he knowes people that prosonaly know the Presedent its still worth a shot what do we have to lose. all we need to do is find someone to write it

The Disclosure Project has alread tried and failed. Here are some responses from the Bush White House and members of congress.

www.disclosureproject.org...

As you can see the letters that are being sent are not a priority to the Administration. I think it is quite clear that their priority is "terrorism."

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I believe four of the last five Presidents of the United States (Carter, Bush 41, Clinton, and Bush 43) made promises to get UFO information out to the public. It never happened. From what I have read, Bush 43 has re-classified many documents so that disclosure through FOIA will continue to be a pipe dream.

No matter who is elected to the office of the President of the United States, they will never get UFO/ET information out to the public, even if they wanted to (like Carter). Its not a defeatist attitude, its just the fact of the matter.

[edit on 30-9-2004 by heelstone]

I agree too. Bush promised he would disclose the truth about UFO's.

I reminded him that over two years ago he had promised me that he would finally tell us the truth about UFOs, if elected. I then asked President Bush if he intended to keep that UFO campaign promise. He looked me in the eyes and answered: 'Yes.'
www.unknowncountry.com...

So he has yet to make that promise if there is any truth in this article.

As for Kerry, I don't believe he will either. Like Heelstone said, 4 out of 5 presidents have agreed to disclose the truth but have probably been intimidated by other government officials. Possibly the CIA or NSA. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I agree molder...but heres my question to all...This is my first time being here with ATS when an election is going down....So is this always the sentiment around election time on ATS????????

I've become more hopeful at this time than any other about disclosure. Its fun to think positive, but I dont let it discourage me when nothing happens.

But I know one way Kerry can nail Bush. In there next debate, Kerry could also address the fact that Bush never gave official word about the whole UFO situation and promised to. That shows dishonesty in the president. Then Kerry can go on to say that he will. I'm sure that would get our attentions but I dont know how strong that would be with the other people. That could make the issue popular, and put stress on the government or it can make others laugh at it and say "so what?"

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
kyateLaBoca your right about that this whole election has been a boxing match so could you even amagin if Kerry got the word that bush promised disclosure and didnt he would have a feild day with ads and such

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join