It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Well, maybe you should, in fact, read the entire post.

This happened in Mississippi. And this story is in the Gray Area, so make of it what you will, buy into it or not.

Anyway...

As for a military drill, is it likely that the military has a weapon that disables power in a limited area?

I was present at a drill similar to this in Midtown ATL in 2005 or 2006, sorry can't remember which exact year. Explosions, smoke, armed helicopters flying low over head, startled civilians literally running for cover in the streets. Not one word of it on the news. It was surreal and it was broad day light. I can't imagine how much more trippy it would be at night with no power.

I don't think they should be allowed to run these sorts of exercises without alerting the entire area. No, scratch that - I don't think they should be allowed to run these drills at all in actual urban or suburban USA. Nothing but a Psy Op. There is no way it doesn't act to kow the public into obedience through fear and intimidation. Besides, don't they have fake towns and miniature city blocks on training bases for just such practice?

Originally posted by swoopaloop

Originally posted by chrismicha77
2:45am - I grab my phone to call Entergy and all I get is a fast busy signal. Come to find out my phone as no service.....now I begin to wonder.

Interesting. All I know is that when my phone has no service. I can't even make a call that would be able to get a busy signal.

If this is fake, that sentence is what made me skeptical.

What if they have jammed the lines and not shut off phone service? Old school house phones not hooked up to an answering machine still receive a mild electric current through the phone line even when the power is out.
edit on 19/5/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

You screwed up at anti-weaphon, since when does that sound different?

The OP screwed up?..... Perhaps you can explain what an "anti-weaphon" is?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

land lines here in pensacola fl area have a low voltage 48 volts dc.
and all of my base corded phones i have had use the the 120 volt ac to run the answer machine and transmit to the cordless base that came with them. there are some phone the wont work when the power goes out, but if you look you can find one that will work like the pre 80's phones.

edit on 19-5-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I do not fall for things I read like some time ago there was this guy talking about a fishman (like alien not a finishing man) in his house, well I didn't believe him. And absolutely objectively I look at the picture you have, OP then at the post you made - I do not see any reason you would be lying especially since you sound sincere so my conclusion is something happened.

However, that can be anything, it could be quite ordinary as well - a storm, lightning hit close and the entire place got electrified - I think something like that may have happened.

P.S I think alien visitation is very possible in general, not this case - guess what - I am being objective and I think natural cause is what happened as I just explained in the previous sentence.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Where abouts in MS?

It's a large state??

Also are you saying it's ok for your military to cut power to the citizens? What sort of a drill is that

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It also reminded me of this, only maybe the OP was further away from whatever this phenomenon is:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I saw that as well, maybe they meant anti-air rounds??

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

wow you guys in the US have been experiancing some strange..s**t

That's all I can say to that clip along with some of the others I have come across on ATS - there was also one in the UK.

I hope it's not some type of ominous warning of things to come

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's also not about buying into... it's about evidence!

Also I am surprised you are taking such a big part in this thread although being a moderator you are biast to site hits and stats...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Somewhere between Richland, MS and Byram, MS.

And no I don't think it's okay, but that doesn't mean they won't or don't do it anyway. And would they tell us or would they deny it?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

It may just be "war-games" or exersizes but there is no justification for them cutting off power or communications!!?!!

If what you are saying true then your military and government is out of control! They should not be allowed to do that!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well that is not a government or military I would want any part of and that does not happen in other places around the world.

I don't feel scared for myself, I feel scared for you guys

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If you seriously think that it is normal behaviour to do that then you are wrong.

The rest of the world... maybe apart from Nth Korea does not act like that towards it citizens and I don't say that lightly!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Chris

How old are you and have you undergone any surgeries (hospital-stay)?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I live South Carolina and last night after 1:00 am (thats when I went to bed) our chocolate lab that sleeps on the floor in our bedroom sat up and started barking like crazy. I have had her for 3 years and she has never done that, maybe unrelated but ut does seem similiar. On a side note I am an Electrical Engineer and my best guess is a solar event. MS may have had older more vulnerable equipment.

Peace Waarior

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As others wrote, this is obviously exploding transformers. I've seen such an event once, and it was on a small power circuit in the countryside, and it looked like UFOs all over the place for a few seconds.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I like the idea that maybe it was some sort of time warp from gun fire in the civil war period.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by Absum!

It may just be "war-games" or exersizes but there is no justification for them cutting off power or communications!!?!!

If what you are saying true then your military and government is out of control! They should not be allowed to do that!!

Problem is... that they are actually being allowed, by the people, to play gods. When I say the "people" that also includes military, police and other State employees.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

It's not the right frame of mind when there are people starving and lacking healthcare... yet they are spending millions of $$ on useless wargames.

In this day and age war should already be a thing of the past - worldwide!

The only people making money from war or.. war-games are the contractors and stake/share-holders... Everyone else is suffering!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Somewhat reminds me of the early scene in "Close Encounters" when the power goes out everywhere & helicopters start flying around, just sans explosions.

Question, did you physically or mentally feel any differently after the 40 min time lapse than before it? Have you had any unusual experiences or dreams since this happened? Just curious.

S & F for you

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join