It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Alright. It was proton weaponry or also known as particle beam weaponry.

You were very lucky to even see this.

The theory, from what I have learned and what you've told, is that they only used hand-held guns. No cannons of such, and to paint the picture of how it works is this: (I'll try to make it sound simple that I won't lose those who are reading this)

Now the basics of proton weaponry is that it needs a stream of protons. But this also give off electricity or a static feeling because of the constant positive charge or the negative charge that follows after words. However, this is very dangerous if a beam was to meet a surface, i.e. a human.

Now this is similar to a laser, well it isn't. Lasers cut, beams blow up. The simple science behind a beam technology is that you require a concentrated beam of high-speed positive charges, mostly protons.

Now to walk you through on what happens when one person pulls the trigger of one of these bad boys.

When the beam, or fast stream of protons, comes out and into the open, the beam can only do a little bit of damage. When this beam hits the person, with in less than of a second here is what happens, the protons stick to the person giving the point of impact a huge amount of positive charge, and a bunch of electrons flock towards those protons. This causes a gap, a void, is areas that had these electrons. The other particles try to fill in the void but in doing so causes more electrons to gather in one place.

The final stage is that the electrons are so close together that they implode then explode, ripping anything or anyone apart. This can far exceed a nuclear device any time and anywhere. This is the reason why you had that static feeling, your dog was going crazy, and along with the black out.

I hope i have answered for you on what you've seen. But my suggestion, stay away from the place that you assume that the fight was, it'll show signs of radiation and your not prepared for that.

edit on 20-5-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The two thoughts that cross my mind are...

1.) Atmospheric conditions were just right to induce a residual haunting of a CivWar/RevWar battle.

2.) The 'Gubment' raided a local militia.

With the OPs track record you have to conclude he witnessed something out of the ordinary. He wouldn't put his ATS reputation on the line & make up some BS after being a solid contributor for so long. It's illogical. If you don't wanna believe the story thats one thing, but some of the personal attacks aint cool.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Your post led me into researching tonight, here's a video that I found interesting...It's late and I really couldn't listen to this guy talk, so I just skipped to the parts where he is showing the actual footage...does that sound like what you heard?

Direct link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-5-2012 by KristinLynnxo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by KristinLynnxo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I hate doing this... Tell me I am wrong? Something about the timeline of events (which is very precise) made me wonder...

I am assuming (ass/u/me) that his computer was down with the phone and power. The specific times for events like 2:50, 2:55, 3:10: did he write those down in the dark with a pencil? Adding notes for what was happening? Or just later from memory? Seems quite specific but at same time claims to "lose track of time" as well. Just wondering...

...about that.

Adding specific times is of course a tried and true way to impose officialdom to a story? Like "Friday, May 18th 9:04 PM" Power out. Dog frightened , etc. If he was sleepy and fumbling in the dark, how did he arrive at the times so precisely? You guys get it? Then next day he writes this up and adds the times from memory when he should be saying, "I don't recall exactly what time it was but I remember fumbling for a flashlight and trying to reset the breaker." So he makes up a time. What else did he make up? Just calling it the way I sawer it.

Edit: Oh, and that part of missing time when he heard "anti weapon gun fire" (anti weapon guns?) and a battle was the twenty or so minutes of lost time that he was asleep dreaming . Then he wakes up and continues the precise time line? Okay...

edit on 18-5-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

Uhh he said his cellphone still had power....which has a clock on it. also a memo/note pad.
I reakon it was a govt raid of some sort, maybe someone made a free energy device and they heard about it lol.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I have been searching for something to describe what I heard this night. I have finally found a video on Youtube that is almost exactly what I heard.

Don't mind the talking but listen to the anti aircraft gunfire. I hope this helps!

This would seem to eliminate the likelihood of a transformer or downed line. The frequency is just too rapid and too regular for it to be anything but weapons fire. Excellent job Chris!

edit on 20-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

To all:

I have been searching for something to describe what I heard this night. I have finally found a video on Youtube that is almost exactly what I heard.

Don't mind the talking but listen to the anti aircraft gunfire. I hope this helps!

Ive fired AA guns myself and heard them from a few miles away and its an unmistakeable sound. There aren't many things that sound like it which if thats what it was then its very (for lack of a better word) unnerving. If it was an exercise surely 'they' wouldn't cut the power? I can understand the use of AA in an exercise but not cutting power/phone lines. Doesn't add up. I reckon you've witnessed something sinister. Any more updates from neighbours (before anyone slates my spelling, I'm British!) or the local papers/news?

chocky

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

I already asked this but you missed it.
So why didnt you made pictures or recorded any evidence with your smartphone?
It just missed your mind?

I heard a story here on ATS about a woman who experienced a strange event.There was flash in the story and helicopters after it.
But eventually nobody remembered anything about the event,that by the way happened in daylight.
However she took her cellphone and could record some evidence about the helicopters and her memory wasnt ereased completely as others.But it strengthened her in what happened to her,because what he recorded wasnt,in others memory after.

A similar thing happened to me and I've been searching for answers ever since. I remember it was January 2004 and we had heavy snow coverage. The house I lived in at the time had good views to the east over the whole town. I regularly used to use my dad's binoculars to sky watch from one of our windows, when I saw a strange mis-formed light in the sky. At first I thought it was a closer light that was out of focus through the binoculars so I decided to get a look directly.

I'll never forget what I saw, there where 'Saving Private Ryan' style flashes on the horizon and what looked like anti air craft fire over the towns eastern ridge. I thought initially that a war had started and I just stared gob smacked. Then I noticed that the light initially saw through the binoculars started pulsing and other smaller lights where flying around it. The smaller lights seemed to move really randomly and manage to make tight angle turns at high seed, similar to many standard UFO reports.

I shouted for my brother and my dad but they didn't seem in the least bit fazed and I couldn't believe their reaction. It was as if they where not seeing the same thing!

I carried on watching for 5 minutes in a panicky state of mind while my family just sat around watching TV. I then remembered that my friend lived 5 minutes up the road at s higher point in the town so I literally sprinted to his house but as it happened the view was obscured by a row of tall trees - grrrrr.

My friend then said he was meeting up with the rest of out regular mates for a drink in the town centre, I thought I would join them as I could've done with a drink to calm my nerves and I was positive most of the town must have seen what I saw and I could get feedback of someone.

Well it turn out that nobody else saw what I saw and I've been puzzled ever since. I might have thought I was going mad but for a few weeks after me and my friends constantly saw what looked like Harrier Jump Jets just lingering in the air at the same level as he clouds; the clouds would have lightening like flashes in them but there was no thunder and no rain and on a perfectly sunny day.

Also for that few weeks we had lots of power outages and creepy green flashes would light up the sky for literally a few seconds, unlike lightning which is on off. Luckily a lot of other people saw all of this and I just knew it was related to what I had witnessed when I initially looked through those binoculars.

Funnily enough no one seems to remember it now and I just can't understand why. It was what seemed like the biggest event in the towns history just gone! I have seen YouTube videos that seem to come close to what I saw with UFOs and flashes but they are all unexplained.

Anyways just thought I would drop my two cents in there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This might not mean anything but I live near an airforce base in australia and have done for 3 1/2 years and it has had its search lights going for 3 consecutive nights, 3 hours, different patterns. never seen it done here before

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I had a nightmare last night and I never have nightmares because I'm always aware in my dreams.
The dream also included helicopters, but they were crashing for some reason. There was also a lot of grief for some reason.

I don't know what to make of this honestly, but I don't think this is just some silly coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Helicopters from the power company inspecting/searching for a problem with the lines (after electrical storm) perhaps.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bisonpowers

Thank you for sharing this story with us i really enjoyed it!

Maybe the binocular saved your memory,cant know for sure.Maybe it has something to do with the light frequency that your brain didnt received as it should through your eyes because been shattered by lenses.
You know Man in Black style in mass.

I bet that high intelligences are using mass memory eraser,but how and why it doesnt work on somebody at a time i dont know.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well Chris! You never answered my questions on Page 9.

I'll look at this thread for your reply once more tomorrow.
Only trying to help.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

responding to somebody else

My cell phone had power, my cell phone has an internal clock, so my cell phone kept the time! Funny how I said nothing about a land line phone. Funny how I said my phone had 'no service' meaning cell phone.

Sorry but this story is not for sale.

You hadn't mentioned before that it was the cell phone and many of us thought it was your landline. Since it was your cellphone, is there any chance that a transformer could have blown and somehow affected the cell tower? Or even interacted with it to make the long duration of noises and flashes?
Not trying to discredit you at all, I fully believe you saw what you saw and heard what you heard, I'm just looking for possibilites for what it was that you heard and saw. I like to take all the manmade possibilities out before focusing on ufo's or time portals. I wouldn't say they absolutely aren't the answer, it's just easier to look at the mundane first, then get more elaborate when those things are taken out of the equation.
Thanks!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sounds like someones testing holographic false flag terror weaponry.. that's probably why the grid went down, most probably to make sure people hear and see the show!

Do you live anyway near military base? or any mass privet land?

Whats the authority's saying about it?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
have you asked around at work or other neighbors?? i may have missed that in a post. i think i scrolled through all of them but i may have missed some.

nothing on the news???

you're story is so strange. the helicopters and gunfire sounds seem like something pretty darn serious was going on!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
we use our pets to gauge the level or paranormal activity too....

hope all is well with you and your family.

keep us updated!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamusFucious

Chris

How old are you and have you undergone any surgeries (hospital-stay)?

I've been trying to get to all of them, sorry I missed it.

I'm 35 and no I haven't been in the hospital or had any surgeries for a long time.

Just curious, why would you ask this?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HONOREDTODO50
Sounds like someones testing holographic false flag terror weaponry.. that's probably why the grid went down, most probably to make sure people hear and see the show!

Do you live anyway near military base? or any mass privet land?

Whats the authority's saying about it?

I live 85 miles from the nearest base and I live close to the city so no private land around.

A friend at the fire department down the road said they he heard some chatter over the radio about it. So he's very credible and wouldn't BS me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very interesting, sounds rather like an EMP happened, if both your power and phone weren't working en.wikipedia.org...

The sounds you heard and the possibility of an induced EMP would point to some kind of government operation, it makes sense that they wouldn't want anyone with a working recording device around.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join