It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Events with eclipse and venus transit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
According to my understanding and study the coming solar eclipse and transit of Venus will cause major events in both the water and earth quadrants. The past solar flares and volcanic events along with the earthquakes have been preparing the core,mantle, lithosphere and plates to feel the full brunt of the eclipse and transit energy. When Venus transits the energy will be like nothing seen.

Let's see if I'm correct.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Is this a prediction or a wish?

Seems like the latter to me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

what is this?

a FACEBOOK post ???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12 What major events? No offence but it seems like vague statement to be honest. But whatever floats your boat!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hmm..it seems everything is normal in the water and earth quadrants.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

IM still waiting for a major event ?!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Today is the Big day!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Transit of Venus with Condoleezza Rice Goddess of Love to "Bright Eyes" (YouTube)

Music video.

5 & 6th June 2012. Photographs of the planet Venus in transit across the face of the Sun. Photographs of Condoleezza Rice.

Set to music "Bright Eyes" by Art Garfunkel.

"Condoleezza Rice for President/VP in 2012/16. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."

Rice for President Yahoo Group

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The eclipse and transit energy?? Idiot.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hmmm nothing happened!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Of course it didn't, anyone that thinks it could or would is better off sitting in a hut reading magick books or the bible, keeping away from the Internet because it's technology/progress and based on the devil/black majick/elves or something.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Of course it didn't, anyone that thinks it could or would is better off sitting in a hut reading magick books or the bible, keeping away from the Internet because it's technology/progress and based on the devil/black majick/elves or something.

This made me laugh!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

It might appear that nothing has happened by you need to understand that the energy is cumulative. See the strange new pattern of earthquakes. 2 quakes over 2.5 since 6-4. USGS records one of 5.8 when other sites say is was 6.1. Guess where the massive fish kill was close to?

Since just before the eclipse and transit 2 major quakes south of Panama and during the transit a major quake in Peru. Very little activity being recorded in Japan but a lot of action in Tonga and Hawaii.

In my opinion the pattern has changed since the Norway and Italy quakes.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is no cumulative energy and you're talking complete nonsense. For me to 'understand' what you are saying I'd have to regress my education back about 30 years.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Does everything in the water quadrant still seem normal now?

top topics

join