It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Presidential Debate Coverage 2004 - Miami - Kerry Wins

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by Muaddib

He will "unilaterally halt US development of advanced weapons systems"...while the whole world is upgrading theirs... He wants to do this hoping that the world would do the same.... Way to go Kerry...

Well we already have weapons of mass destruction here in the US and the reason most of the third world country had them is because US in the past sold the technology to these other countries that sold it to third world countries.

Oh i see...so we are the reason the whole world have nuclear weapons and other wmd? Can you post evidence for this? I guess Russia never sold any of its armaments to third countries, or China, or North Korea... I guess that's why most military nations, many of them rogue nations, use ak-47s instead of m16s... Which is the most widespread weapon in the world?... It is the Russian ak-47... i also guess that's why Iraq's tanks were Russian as well as the rest of their military equipment.... Does Iran have US military equipment? or do they have Russian/Chinese equipment?.....

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
no use in stomping your feet..look on the bright side, if you ask me, Cheney (evil Cheney) will make mince meat out of Edwards...and there's always that chance that Bush's earpiece will work better next time and the correct answers will be delivered to him this time to make him look like a heroe.
IF there's a second debate which i doubt.

Me... stomping my feet? pfft...whatever dg, you obviously do not have anything to back up your argument except "your word" that Bush must have been using an earpiece...

Oh and now you are implying that there won't be a second debate??? so you are in the know huh? ya, you must be part of the constipation, i mean conspiracy...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yes, im in the know...and my chrystal ball tells me stuff. see...when im not posting, i'm wearing my scarf tied to my head, gypsy style, and as soon as the ball gets smokey, i see images of the future...tsk..tsk..not good...
and for $5.00US dollars I will be happy to read yours.
Send money along with a clippling of your hair to:

Cam Artiste
1313 youbeenhad rd
Louisiana 33295

And send me your good jewelry so I can zap the evil energy out of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Me... stomping my feet? pfft...whatever dg, you obviously do not have anything to back up your argument except "your word" that Bush must have been using an earpiece...

Oh and now you are implying that there won't be a second debate??? so you are in the know huh? ya, you must be part of the constipation, i mean conspiracy...

Well said. You know those who continue to post lies (regardless of affiliation) soon have no credibility. But out of kicks I watched the video again and reviewed the transcript.

I think what is misleading is to say you can lead and succeed in Iraq if you keep changing your positions on this war. And he has. As the politics change, his positions change. And that's not how a commander in chief acts...let me finish...The intelligence I looked at was the same intelligence my opponent looked at, the very same intelligence. And when I stood up there and spoke to the Congress, I was speaking off the same intelligence he looked at to make his decisions to support the authorization of force.

Leher was going to move on after the "commander in chief" comment - Bush points at him and says "let me finish."

How the hell she came to the conclusion she did has to be quite the story.
What is that now 3 outright lies in two days tempe? Or is this one not your fault because you were relying on someone else's speculation? I wonder how many threads you posted this latest garbage in?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
yes, im in the know...and my chrystal ball tells me stuff. see...when im not posting, i'm wearing my scarf tied to my head, gypsy style, and as soon as the ball gets smokey, i see images of the future...tsk..tsk..not good...
and for $5.00US dollars I will be happy to read yours.
Send money along with a clippling of your hair to:

Cam Artiste
1313 youbeenhad rd
Louisiana 33295

And send me your good jewelry so I can zap the evil energy out of it.

Ya, i knew it.....you must be part of the constipation...

Ok...this is getting ridiculous....well, it has been ridiculous for some time already.....let's stick to the topic...if you do have any substantial evidence then present it, otherwise I think this has to stop.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

�������
Ok...this is getting ridiculous....well, it has been ridiculous for some time already.....let's stick to the topic...if you do have any substantial evidence then present it, otherwise I think this has to stop.

There are people who read tea leaves and some consider that substantial evidence�.so this new science of reading Kool-Aid dust left in the shot glass will be substantial evidence to some.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join