It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious planned years ago Destabilize Southern Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
30 years ago I was given a book that described the plan for a Fast and Furious. It stated that the goal was to destabilize the Southern border and allow forces to move across and border and cause havoc. In simple terms to invade the US from Mexico. This I'm sure goes not only all the way to Obama, but the puppet masters pulling his strings. Remember that the first thing that they tried was to blame the legitimate gun dealers of selling weapons to those across the border. Then they started talking about more plans of gun control. Is there a sinister reason that nothing is being done to truly protect our border?

After a federal agent was killed the so called real truth came out. This was a deliberate attempt to destabilize the Southern border states and arm our enemies, the drug cartels, and probably Al Kiahda. (forgive my spelling. If these weapons did get into hands of identified terrorists in Mexico then that is treason. Pure and simple treason of the American people. Treason of America.

The Fast and Furious scandal is a treasonous act and should be treated as such.

Two other things were mentioned in this book which are now coming to pass. You guess why.

The reintroduction of the wolves and the costs to send mail. Now we have the shutting down of hundreds of post offices. Can you figure out why these two points are important?

It also revealed the plan for the Mortgage crisis. How much so called toxic asset in wealth was redistributed to the Powers to Be? I knew the mortgage crisis was coming and had been preparing for it. How did I know it was coming? When the interest rates were lowered and all were encouraged to refinance their homes or get bigger homes with no proof of ability to service debt. Take that vacation you deserve it! Buy that new car, you deserve it. Remodel that kitchen, what are you waiting for. When I knew it was upon us we sold our new home just when the market hit it's peak and moving downward. It was a trap. The cheese was the interest rates and our greed was our weakness. It worked as planned.

All these things I mention were already planned. Those in our government made sure that all laws and legislature was in place to make it happen.

WE were betrayed and especially those who were moving up the middle class chain. Too much middle class too much power. It had to be stopped.

You don't want to know what is coming next, but if you look around and pay attention you can see the handwriting on the wall.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What book?any name to it?
The prophecy in it is pretty convincing...somebody knew something for sure......thanks for the heads up....and the confirmation...regards ..............s

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Sorry, I have tried to remember the name and tried to find it to no avail. I will keep looking.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The real scandal is that the ATF began Operation Gunwalker in 2006/2006, and it may have even included the sale of planes to cartels. Guns sold in 2006 were also "lost" by the ATF. Of course no one politicized the operation back then.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

This scheme and plan has been in process for several administrations. Remember daddy bush openly talked about the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join