It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roasted Fetuses Found Stashed in Luggage...Wait, WHAT???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't see this already posted.

And Yes you read that correctly. Supposedly, according to a report on CNN

Six roasted fetuses covered with gold for black magic rituals were found in a Bangkok hotel room, and the gruesome discovery led to the arrest of a British citizen Friday, Thai police said. Chow Hok Kuen, a 28-year-old Briton of Taiwanese origin, faces charges of hiding and covering dead bodies and a jail term of up to a year, police said. The arrest came after police were tipped off about a website advertising the sale of the fetuses. Police searched Chow's hotel room and found the fetuses packed in a box inside Chow's baggage, they said.

link

I am not sure what kind of Black Magic rituals are being performed, but this is horrifying!

Chow said that he planned to sell fetuses in Taiwan and that one could be worth up to 200,000 Thai baht, or $6,300, police said. He told police that the black magic rituals with fetuses are believed to bring good fortune for businesspeople.

Have people become so desperate to make money that they rely upon this horrible abuse of dead babies? The article does not say where the babies came from, but I can guess. CHINA??? We all know about the horrible forced abortions, death rooms and baby skin capsules OMG! This takes it s step further doesn't it? I am thoroughly disgusted with the morals of these people. Why in the world would I want to worship a baby dipped in gold? If anything you would think that using a dead baby in a ritual would bring about some bad MOJO!!
I cant write anymore, this makes me so upset.....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Baby...The other other white meat. They were roasted. I don't see how one can abuse a dead baby, seeing as they are already dead. I don't agree with selling dead babies personally, but you cannot harm someone after they are dead. We like to hold funerals and treat a person's body with care and whatnot, but that has nothing to do with that person, and is for our own grieving. It's actually kinda selfish in a way, if you think about it deeply.

And just because they were being marketed for black magic doesn't mean someone couldn't purchase one for dinner. There are weird people out there, that's for sure. How strange this story is, lol...Might as well get a little humor out of it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I thought people were all for recycling? What gives?

[horrible satire to some]

If you bury the fetus, it's only going to get consumed by decomposers anyway, just like you will when you pass away, but if you get cremated you won't have to worry about it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OK, let me preface my post with a serious disclaimer! I am 99% pro-life, and I don't like abortion, and I am certainly not a fan of selling fetuses......... but..............

If we place very little value on these supposed things, and we allow them to be aborted on a whim, then why not let them at least be useful for something? Why not research, why not commerce, why not ritual, hell, why not eat them? Of course, I am not advocating for any of these things, BUT, if we are going to treat them like biological waste anyway, then why not sell them? It isn't a crime to kill the fetus while it has a heartbeat, brain function, and feels pain, but it is a crime to dig it out of the trash and sell it afterwards?
edit on 18-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

reply to post by Starwise

wasn't the
"those disgusting chinese people eat babies, they're not human" trope already debunked ?

worse things occur in the realm of the black magicians; especially those amongst TCOTBIP;
however hotel rooms and websites never figure into it. and getting in the news certainly not
it's in the news because somebody wants you to read it.

i'm calling worse than hoax:
this is agit-prop of the lowest order
the kind used to justify genocidal rhetoric and deeds

OP, you are allowing your buttons to be pushed
don't

edit on 18-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added reply to OP

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

They were not roasted for consumption.

They were roasted as a means of preservation and to halt decay. After the dry roasting, they are covered with lacquer and then tattooed and painted with gold leaf.

These are ritualistic in nature, not for consumption.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My post from the "other thread" on this:

If a reader of this thread is pro-choice, well no rights being upset. These weren't "humans" yet

Otherwise, yeah, what an odd practice. I wonder what started this ritual, I mean what caused them to cut open their women and take out the fetuses in the first place. Was it a god? Like a god that tells us to hate on others for their choices...

I guess we don't kill the others for their choices....oh wait....

Well we don't paint them in gold leaf!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In southeast Asia there is an extremely secret practice known as 'Kuman Thong.'

An occultist or magician surgically removes a fetus from a womb. It is treated with certain fluids and roasted over a fire. Afterward it is tattooed with incantations and treated with lacquer and painted gold.

It is an intricate ritualistic ceremony. Spells and chants are recited throughout the entire event. Only a very powerful magician can successfully attain the desired intent.

And that result is to capture the spirit of the unborn baby and bind it to a living person to serve as an ethereal guardian or protector. It takes much knowledge and power to capture a spirit, program it, and then bind it to a person.

This is not a case of superficial infanticide or slaughter.... this is a case dealing with very powerful occultists.

Kuman Thong (Wiki)

Guman Thong: Thailand Black Magic

edit on 5/18/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
people taking a random story about black magic and infantacide and instantly using it to promote their political agenda are pretty sick also.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I find alot of the callous comments here nearly as disturbing as this bizarre crime.
While the argument of whether a fetus is a 'person' is debatable, I find it hard to believe that anyone with any sense of goodness in them can look at those pictures & not feel a deep sense of sorrow for those little souls that were so innocent. To be used in such a negative manner after death only heightens this crime.

And for those that aren't bothered by thoughts of what happens to their own bodies after death, I seriously can't imagine most of you would like your own, or a loved ones body roasted & painted gold to be used for black magic rituals.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
I find alot of the callous comments here nearly as disturbing as this bizarre crime.
While the argument of whether a fetus is a 'person' is debatable, I find it hard to believe that anyone with any sense of goodness in them can look at those pictures & not feel a deep sense of sorrow for those little souls that were so innocent. To be used in such a negative manner after death only heightens this crime.

And for those that aren't bothered by thoughts of what happens to their own bodies after death, I seriously can't imagine most of you would like your own, or a loved ones body roasted & painted gold to be used for black magic rituals.

Thank you for your post, I was thinking the same thing!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The OP is so full of conditioned reflexes that she goes bat# crazy with emotional reasoning after reading something like this. "OMG DEAD BABIES THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO MORALS THIS IS HORRIFYING NAZI HITLER MAO STALIN COMMUNISM HOLOCAUST!!!!!!!!!!"
edit on 19-5-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The origins of the first story relating to Guman Thong were from a 19th century work of literature

"Khun Chang Khun Pean" It is about a handsome, intelligent pauper, an ugly, stupid but well connected rich man and a beautiful woman. A full description can be found here;

en.wikipedia.org...

"Khun Phaen has a corps of spirits which he looks after. They defend him against enemy spirits,
act as spies, and transport him at speed. In a famous passage, Khun Phaen acquires an especially powerful spirit
from the still-born foetus of his own son. This spirit is known as a Gumarn Tong (Thai: กุมารทอง), a golden child.
In the poem, the command of these powers is described using several combinations of the following words: wicha
(Thai: วิชา), taught knowledge; witthaya (Thai: วิทยา), similar to the suffix, -ology; wet (Thai: เวท), from veda, the
Brahminical scriptures; mon (Thai: มนตร์), mantra, a Buddhist prayer; katha (Thai: คาถา), a verse or formula; and akhom
(Thai: อาคม), from agama, a Sanskrit word meaning knowledge, especially pre-vedic texts."
These words position the command of these powers as an ancient and sacred form of learning

The Guman Thong is made from a dead baby, dryed/roasted? and overlayed in gold leaf. It is said to give the possessor certain benefits. In return it must be treated as your own child.

"In Thailand, the story is universally known. Children learn passages at school, and the poem is a source of songs,
popular sayings, and everyday metaphors."

"The poem is also controversial because of its male bias and violence."

I was disgusted after reading the story here:

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

I did think later though about a relative of mine who desperately wanted to keep her baby after she died. I don't think she could have done this to her though. This really is horrific but then the whole process of losing a child is also horrific. Selling fetuses is revolting in my personal opinion.

www.gumanthong.com...

reviews.ebay.com...

www.realamulet.com.../category&path=149_24
edit on 19-5-2012 by Threegirls because: to add another point

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Really, anyone who is pro-choice should not care what happens with aborted fetuses.

To a pro-choicer, they aren't really living things anyways. Who cares if they BBQ them, paint them in gold, or put them in milkshakes?

If you are offended by what happens to a fetus after being aborted, maybe you should reconsider your stance.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Roasted fetuses you say?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

And that is just the tip of the iceberg, just what some stupid clown allowed to leak out.

David Icke has been trying to tell us and now L. A. Marzulli about this frap going on for years.

And some of the highest and most elite (rich, famous, powerful) people on the planet are behind this.

Yes human sacrifice of infants and "fetuses" still goes on.

Read, Kathy O'Brien's "Transformation of America" and Brice Taylor, aka, Susan Ford's "Thanks For The Memories".

At nine when my mother died I went from being Catholic to agnostic. At around 14-15 I became Pagan (White, Earth, Harm None) and at around 30 I leaned towards Buddhist / Spiritual (no church but prayed regularly - again, for World Peace, love, kindness).

Then I swung back to agnostic, quantum physicist (one man's "demon" is simply another man's other dimensional being).

After having studied the occult for years and then seeing Madonna's half time "show" (wasn't a show it was a full blown Satanic Ritual) I started watching L. A. Marzulli's videos and have read a few of his books.

We won't even go into pedophile kidnapping and trafficking of young children, sold into sexual slavery and many ending in death.

L. A. Marzulli believes that every single abortion is a sacrifice to a real Dark Entity named Satan

Now, I am not saying absolutely I have the answer or that I absolutely know WTF is going on.

But, we are, you all have to admit we are living in strange times.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Ever since its completion on December 14 1999, the EU parliament has raised eyebrows and questions regarding its structure. The main tower, called the “Louise Weiss” building, looks peculiar and modernist. Why does it look unfinished? Promoters say it reflects the “unfinished nature of Europe”. However, some research on the subject reveals the dark and deep symbolism of the building. Exposing the real source of inspiration behind the Louise Weiss building is exposing the esoteric beliefs of the world elite, their dark aspirations and their interpretation of ancient scriptures.

We’ll go straight to the point: the Louise Weiss building is meant to look like painting “The Tower of Babel” by Pieter Brueghel the Elder in 1563. Story says that the Tower of Babel was never completed. So, the UN Parliament is basically continuing the unfinished work of Nimrod, the infamous tyrant, who was building the Tower of Babel to defy God. Do you think this is a good source of inspiration for a “democratic institution”?

Follow The Money
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

seeker401.wordpress.com...

Again, I like to think in terms of everything can be explained in scientific terms but as one delves into physics, you begin to see that vibrational frequencies can and do some how, some way, open gateways, doorway, ??? into possibly other dimensions. Who or what lay beyond these dimensional portals? Do we have natural portals? Are there certain time periods when certain portals or doorways/gateways become more easily accessible????

Most people live in denial, they only believe in what their 3 dimensional eyes, ears, sense of touch, taste and smell tell them.............yet eagles can see 1,000 times better then us, sharks can hear your heart beating a mile away or smell a drop of blood while a bear can likewise smell you miles away and these are simply creatures that live and thrive within our own three dimensional reality.

Many people on ATS report their dogs and cats see and hear stuff, animals get excited before we are aware a earthquake is immanent.

Never, since age 9 believed in the Bible, much has been mistranslated and many books left out, a lot of organized religion has twisted the basic teachings, but all cultures have demons, jinns, the serpent people.

Not here to argue. This will be my one and only response on this discussion.

But child sacrifice and yes live children, babies, does occur and it's occurring not with the local pub drunk that mutters to him/herself, but with those at are considered "the elite"..........quirky devils takes on a whole new meaning.

Years back I read, "The Threat" by David Jacobs about alien abductions and a "alien" hybrid program.

Recently I came across two books by L. A. Marzulli, "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural The Coming Great Deception and the Luciferian Endgame" and "The Cosmic Chess Match".

And I came across this guy's videos and bought these two books still pretty much being agnostic/loving Mother Earth type of gal................but again, after seeing Madonna's half time ritual and reading David Icke - the puzzle pieces are coming together.

Description of video above:

Uploaded by Sagantool on Jun 29, 2011
Author and researcher L.A. Marzulli discussed his latest research on biblical prophecy that suggests to him that the recent increase in global turmoil, calamities, and earth changes are the birth pangs of the apocalypse. The month of April had the deadliest weather in American history, and along with the Fukushima earthquake in March and various other events (see list), Marzulli has concluded that we are in an unprecedented period. "Something's been let loose...to attack humankind in a way that we've never seen and it's manifesting in the earthquakes and the volcanic activity," he warned.

There seems to be a body in the solar system that is affecting the lunar surface, which has made an anomalous rotation, he said. This could be what prophecy in the Bible referred to as "signs in the heaven," while the ancient Book of Enoch wrote "the moon shall alter her order and not appear at her time," he noted. "When we plug in Planet X, Nibiru, Elenin, Comet Honda, and others that seem to be manifesting in the sky-- what are we really looking at? It's alarming in my opinion," Marzulli commented, adding that we may be witnessing the effects of a Cosmic War taking place in a dimension that we don't see.

He related research being done on alien implants by Dr. Roger Leir-- how some of the surgically removed devices seem to reconstruct themselves within a 24-hour period, and may be used to alter DNA. Marzulli conjectured that this technology might be a prototype for the 'mark of the beast,' and a coming deception in which humankind is offered an implanted chip, that could expand lifespan to 500 years, disease free.

Perhaps, just maybe all those "fairy tales" and "folk lore" in the Holy Books and all the holy books do have some basis.

The one most precious commodity each person may possess actually might be our very souls.

Source back of The Cosmic Chess Match: “Why are our children listening to music that calls for aliens to have sex with them? (Katy Perry)

Why are bands naming themselves after the fallen ones?

Whay are riots breaking out in the Middle East? What will happen in 2012? (Or sometime sooner than later).

Does all this tie in somehow with the dreadful economic conditions in which we find ourselves? Why is Lady Gaga dancing with the dead?

Something is strange going on. Now for people that are young they don’t see this because they haven’t experienced a long enough life to see a long time line unfolding.

Are we in a cosmic chess match that that we are in a cosmic war that has been raging in an unseen dimension for millennia. The seeds of the present global chaos were the result of one of the earliest moves in this match.

I honestly don’t pretend to know but I’m looking at the various bibles I have a little more closely – and all cultures around the globe have handed down pretty much the same stories.

Young people haven’t lived long enough to see how drastically times are changing, and each year things seem to be accelerating faster and faster………..again, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

We need to wake up, unite and find out WTF is really going on.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Starred.

Now, what if some, as I have read are born alive?

L. A. Marzulli equates each abortion with a sacrifice of a innocent...............I use to be pro choice.

Now, I'm not.

And as stated before that is my stance now and I am not going to argue back and forth.

Not after reading Marzulli's two books I mentioned in my previous reply.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
people taking a random story about black magic and infantacide and instantly using it to promote their political agenda are pretty sick also.

I hope I'm not the only one smelling propaganda here.

Fetuses- easily obtained even in the west.

Tiawan- old grudges against china perhaps and furthermore, this guy was a British citizen.

AND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE...selling them online? oh, yeah... I think homeboy was trying hard to get caught.
He likely will not get a lot of time and be paid heavily for this.

people are on here talking about how masterful of an occultist this would involve. YEAH... one that buys fetuses off the internet. sure. i totally believe this.

The older anti-abortionists are just going to stroke out when they hear this and go on to vote for any candidate who speaks out against relations with china. Brilliant.

this is campaigning gone WAY WAY out of hand.

people want to call occultists sick? Ok, fine... but in my opinion this reeks of political occultism.

Why are some not able to pick up on this?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And what is more interesting is that even though this is one of the most bizarre things i have read on this forum, we suddenly have all sorts of English speaking experts coming out of the woodwork to tell us all about this largely never before heard of practice.

what an interesting synchronicity.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To the naysayers

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=7906881

www.lifesitenews.com...

reallivebabies.blogspot.com...

39 Years …. The Abortion Holocaust
Posted by lamarzulli on January 23, 2012
Commentary & Analysis
By L. A. Marzulli

Today is the 39th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, which made abortion legal in this country. The decision was handed down by the Supreme Court and thus, nine justices decided the fate of over 53 millions unborn babies. Nine “justices” set the law of the land and set up what I believe is nothing short of a Luciferic, ritualistic, blood sacrifice. I have been called a nut-case for saying this, but I assure you that is what is taking place. I’m not saying that the doctors and nurses that perform abortions are active Satanists, they most likely aren’t, however, there is nothing more innocent than an unborn child and blood is spilled when they are killed in the womb.

Child sacrifice was practiced by many ancient cultures and now, in our day, it has been cleaned up with sterile hospital rooms, “doctors” in white coats, and insurance forms. The guidebook to the Supernatural i.e. the Bible, tells us that the life is in the blood…. I rest my case. Hitler and his henchman would have loved it. Abortion has been a black mark on the US since it’s inception and yet, it is still the law of the land.

Take a look at the women in the picture. How many of them have actually seen what an aborted baby looks like? How many of them realize that life begins at conception. People argue over this, however in California, the Condor – a bird that is on the endangered species list – is protected and destroying a Condor egg would result in criminal charges. In California if you cut down an oak tree you are subject to fines and jail time. However, in California we can kill as many babies as possible. I find this a fulfilment of prophecy that tells us, woe to them who call evil good and good evil. Save the Condor and the Oak tree and kill the babies……
I am a stranger in a strange land.

In closing todays’ post: Nine Supreme court justices decided the fate of millions of unborn babies. The blood of the innocent is on their hands. I believe that abortion has opened demonic strongholds and portals and we may be seeing this manifest today. Look at the women in the picture….. clueless.

I guess this aborted baby wasn’t viable? It was discarded in a toilet bowl. Shame on these woman who call evil good and good evil. Shame on us for allowing it to continue.

So much for the right to LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness supposedly guaranteed to all within our borders. Apparently all but the unborn.

I recall someone highlevel in planned parenthood, or one of those places actually watched an abortion on ultrasound, then resigned. Amazing once you actually see it.

Also, in addition to being a luciferian sacrifice, may I also submit that it is also genocide?
From what I hear, most abortion centers are in poor areas where there’s an especially high non-white (usually african american) population. Not to mention the founder of planned parenthood (I believe that’s the right place) was pretty heavily into eugenics. Go to blackgenocide [DOT] org (if I post a link it goes into spam). There you will see some good evidence for this viewpoint. (Warning, there are a few graphic photos in one part of the site, but not the front page)

Source: lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

www.lamarzulli.net...

I wonder if by these stories of alien abductions if again humanity’s DNA is again being tampered with?
People are changing. More are losing their humanity, their kindness, mercy, justice and becoming more cruel and selfish and psychopathic, almost like we are becoming something other than human, at least some of us. In the video in my previous reply with L. A. Marzulli go to 42.05 where it talks about implants removed from abductees.

“They’re changing the person’s DNA…………just like the days of Noah.
Crazy stuff, you betcha.

But ATS is the place for conspiracies and something’s going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join