It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is in the cold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The US is in the cold when it comes to being the head of the New World order so to speak.

See what you think If it werent for the UN and NATO
who else would have the US.....I mean please they will start a war at the drop of the hat and a matter of normalcy what would keep them from storming out of a meeting because they dont like wats said and going right from the meeting hall to the country they got pissed off by and blowing the hell out of it .

I think the only reason NATO and the UN keep us right now is because we are to volitile right now and they dont want us to go rogue and blowing up anyone they dont see it their way

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkrutaI mean please they will start a war at the drop of the hat and a matter of normalcy what would keep them from storming out of a meeting because they dont like wats said and going right from the meeting hall to the country they got pissed off by and blowing the hell out of it .

Actually thats already happened. In a manner of speaking Bush stormed away from the UN after they didnt want a part of the war in Iraq and he attacked Iraq anyway. As far as no one wanting the US besides NATO, there are alot of countries out there that would love to have the US back them. Some of them arnt very good in their ways (ie. terrorism and the such) but there are countries that would accept us. What needy nation wouldnt? We have the funds to feed them, and arm them, and train their people. Your statement is invalid, for if no one aside from the UN wouldnt want the US then places all over the world wouldnt be begging for our help right now.

Im no uber patriot either, i just simply see things for what they are. Money and weapons account for alot in the world, and the US has both.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
your correct by the fact of using the individual country aspect but I dont think the EU, AU, AL ,ASSEAN and other international that are meant to be like the UN in there function will except us and believe me when I say its going to take somone gaining the support of those organizations in order to be leader of the whole world see what I mean now we dont have the support we need to be number one and due to the fact we have attacked member states of atleast 3 of the big time international orgs. we arent going to get there.

new topics

join