It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ GOP Convention Report- Corruption Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Would you ever elect this man as president?

Voting for Romney is basically a vote for a robot. A pre programmed metal skeleton who does what his prime directives dictate. He is not a free thinking man. He has more in common with a hydrolically powered metal endo skeleton than a man with emotions, sensitivites and feelings.

The only difference between Mit Romney and a Terminator is that Mit Romney doesn't have glowing red eyes and a plasma rifle.

Otherwise voting for any of the main candidates is voting for a machine of the political process.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Why isn't the Paul campaign fighting back, why are the supporters being told to play nice and act civil at the convention? I think the GOP has a bunch of tricks up their sleeves, like they did in Arizona, like they are about to do in Louisiana.

They are going to make sure Paul doesn't have 5 states, so that he won't appear on the list at the convention. This is getting dirty and downright disgusting. The Delegates are unbound, I believe this to be true. A delegate refused to vote for McCain last time in order to cast a vote for Romney and the same thing happened when Pat Buchanan ran, but that option won't be available because Nathan Sproul and Co are up to their ears in voter fraud and theft, Paul won't be on the ballot. Mark my words, this theft is going to continue until riots break out.

Every time anyone talks to anyone from the campaign, whether it be Jesse Benton, Doug Wead or Paul himself, the first thing out of their mouth should be the fraud that is taking place. They completely stole Arizona and according to Wead, Louisiana is next. Oklahoma was completely rail roaded, forced outside, but them delegates won't be seated, I'd bet my life on that, however, they will show up at the convention expecting their place.

If they steal Arizona, Louisiana, where does that leave us with States won officially? Iowa, Maine, Minnesota? Nevada, we won, but those delegates are supposedly bound, so that won't count towards the 5. We may be completely #ed and Jesse Benton's message is oh well, be nice. All those disenfranchised voters who spent weeks preparing for these conventions aren't going to go away peacefully.

We need to fight harder, we need to represent those who put their lives on hold to support Ron Paul's message. We can't roll over now, this has gone too far. We can take this back, this may get physical too. I see no other options, winning the elections isn't going to work as they are the ones counting the votes, they take ballot boxes home for the night and bring them back with extra romney votes ect. There is no end, this can't be won peacefully.
edit on 20-5-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join