It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ GOP Convention Report- Corruption Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Let me see if I understand this right....

So far this election cycle you have created over 16 threads (I stopped counting at 16), you spend countless hours attempting to debunk anything Ron Paul, we can find you posting in just about every single Ron Paul thread page after page after page, but NOW you cant be bothered to read 11 posts cause it would be a "waste" of your time?

I think the Invisible Man is real... clearly you are about as transparent as they come

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

So far this election cycle you have created over 16 threads (I stopped counting at 16), you spend countless hours attempting to debunk anything Ron Paul, we can find you posting in just about every single Ron Paul thread page after page after page, but NOW you cant be bothered to read 11 posts cause it would be a "waste" of your time?

I think the Invisible Man is real... clearly you are about as transparent as they come

Star for you.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm not wasting my time reading all those pages without a valid and verifiable source.
Might not be willing to waste time reading the thread but are willing to waste thread space.

Can't speak for others but I wouldn't care if you read it or want a source. If you even began to read the emails, you'd see the source name. Or would you like an MSM label/spin on these reports? Any way to debunk or discredit Paul with you, I know.

You're more obsessed with Paul than the Paul supporters are.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

In your opinion,

do you suspect any infiltrations from ultra left wing liberals in any of the State wide GOP organizations ?

Many of these tactics seem very left wing.

Many theories exist about infiltrations.

The extreme Left has the most to fear from Ron Paul.

And many people view Romney as a "moderate" and not as big a threat to the ultra Left.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well, the AZ GOP is run by neoconservatives, who were actually liberals that felt disenfranchised (in the new sense of the word liberal, not 'classic liberals' which was the old term for libertarians).

Neoconservatism (or new conservatives) is rooted in a group of former liberals, who in the late 1960s, began to oppose many of the policies and principles associated with President Lyndon Johnson's Great Society programs.[2] The term "neoconservative" was initially used in the 1930s to describe American liberals who criticized other liberals who followed a path closer to Soviet communism.en.wikipedia.org...

As far as actual infiltration, well I never really thought about it, but now that you mention it...the state GOP Chair Tom Morrisey and the secretary of state Ken Bennett do somewhat stick out. Add to that Ken Bennett jumping into the birther fray, which would only serve to rally AZ democrats, who may otherwise be unenthusiastic with Obama, to circle the wagon.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Another outside possibility is some infiltrators may be left over and / or current minions of Janet Napolitano from her days as Arizona Governor and United States Attorney and Arizona Attorney General.

She had the time, opportunities, and motives to make infiltration / breakup attempts on the AZ GOP.

Think about it and see if you can put it together.

Arizona does seem to be a favorite target the past few years.

Liberal Sour Grapes perhaps ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
GOP is so corrupt, you guys are all fools to associate with them.
IT is not the typical individual, small group corruption... It is the atypical
all encompassing type!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by xuenchen

Well, the AZ GOP is run by neoconservatives, who were actually liberals that felt disenfranchised (in the new sense of the word liberal, not 'classic liberals' which was the old term for libertarians).

They are not liberals, own your own trash dude, self denial is why you guys are so screwed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by 27jd

Another outside possibility is some infiltrators may be left over and / or current minions of Janet Napolitano from her days as Arizona Governor and United States Attorney and Arizona Attorney General.

She had the time, opportunities, and motives to make infiltration / breakup attempts on the AZ GOP.

Denial much?

the GOP is the public wing of Wall Street, wake up and own it!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

reply to post by 27jd

Denial much?

BARACK OBAMA (D)
Top Contributors Denial much????

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

www.opensecrets.org...

Follow the money.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

reply to post by 27jd

Denial much?

Mitt Romney R

Yes you are in denial much

Goldman Sachs $564,580
JPMorgan Chase & Co $400,675
Bank of America $364,850
Morgan Stanley $363,550
Credit Suisse Group $316,160
Citigroup Inc $286,015
Kirkland & Ellis $235,802
Barclays $229,650
PricewaterhouseCoopers $208,750
HIG Capital $191,000
Wells Fargo $183,100
UBS AG $182,500
Blackstone Group $179,550
Bain Capital $151,500
EMC Corp $129,200
Citadel Investment Group $125,625
Bain & Co $122,800
Elliott Management $118,475
Sullivan & Cromwell $108,650
Ernst & Young $104,750

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
Ron Paul can't win!!
And to be honest, he kinda scares me on his foreign policy..
I just can't wait for these elections to get over with so I can stop seeing
Ron Paul threads

You watch way too much television, I've heart the mainstream media can inject too many ideas into your head that are not originally your own. Google it.

And...

Save yourself the time, the Ron Paul threads will never stop.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

You are caught in the right/left paradigm. I am not a Mitt Romney supporter. Yes YOU are in denial my friend. Wake up!!!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Trolling is fun but facts are to be ignored. Didn't you get the memo, Mr.W?

Great job on the call out, you guys are definitely holding the fort down.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Trolling is fun but facts are to be ignored. Didn't you get the memo, Mr.W?

Great job on the call out, you guys are definitely holding the fort down.

Ron Paul's gonna win. They're all in denial. He's already swayed all of the delegates and convention heads to his side, which is why he stopped spending money he didn't need to spend because he already won!

Ron Paul - 45th President of the United States

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

You are caught in the right/left paradigm. I am not a Mitt Romney supporter. Yes YOU are in denial my friend. Wake up!!!!

Yes, I believe the right and left has to be balanced, that is the secret to America.
Tyranny cannot exist when there is perpetual motion in the political system.

But right now, the economic policies of America are too far to the right, which is exactly why
the rich continue to get richer while the poor get poor, while most of us in the middle have our wages
stagnated.

You can not get an economic engine turning by reducing the amount of money circulating in
the meta economy. Which is exactly the American Right Wing philosophy, enriching the
investor class removes money from the working class who are a larger group that contributes
to the real world economy you and I live in.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyzoid
Ron Paul can't win!!
And to be honest, he kinda scares me on his foreign policy..
I just can't wait for these elections to get over with so I can stop seeing
Ron Paul threads
Yeah that non intervention policy sure has hurt Sweden.....and the Romans! remember them? their attempt to own the world went so well didn't it!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So let's reelect Obama because he is the man who is going to fix all of that...

Really... being brain dead is a willing state. Wake up and deny ignorance.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Care to refute the information provided, and explain how it is wrong? Or do we just take your word for it. And for the sake of argument it is wrong, fair enough. Looks like there's plenty of trash in both parties, including our current POTUS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join