It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ GOP Convention Report- Corruption Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I was a delegate at the AZ GOP convention last Saturday. I witnessed firsthand the incompetency, and outright fraud by the state GOP. And these are the same people in charge of the primary elections. We're supposed to believe the results, that Romney won the popular vote in the primaries? Probably not after you read this written report that was sent to us by a fellow Ron Paul supporter who was there during the vote counts on Saturday, and this last week. She asked that we spread this information around.

May 12, 2012 AZ GOP
Part 1
Pepper D.

I am from CD4 and an Elected Delegate. There was much pandemonium prior to us being dismissed to go into our designated area where we would conduct Caucus business. I am pretty sure that has been covered well, by others, so I will just briefly mention what happed the first time we were dismissed. The Delegate report was supposed to be announced by Steve Kohut and accepted unanimously by the delegates, but Steve only called for the CD leaders to go to the side so, he could speak to them and then walked away without giving us the delegate report. Tom Morrissey came to the microphone and dismissed us. Once half the audience were gone, someone started to yell a “point of order” that the delegates had not been accepted and therefore no business could be conducted. It was acknowledged that happened, but it took 45 minutes before everyone got word and came back to the floor.

continued...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 5/20/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So the delegates are more
important then the voters?
Because, ron paul just simply
did not have the support, which
is the reason he is not the nominee.

link   

link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ron Paul can't win!!
And to be honest, he kinda scares me on his foreign policy..
I just can't wait for these elections to get over with so I can stop seeing
Ron Paul threads

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The other issues that I found ridiculous was that Nathan insisted that there were only two Ron Paul people in the room, yet multiple Romney people came in and out throughout the day and were present in the room. Early on, David Fitzgerald came in to talk to Tom Morisee in his office and Nathan swore and said that “if one more Ron Paul person walks through that door (which no one but myself had come in) he was leaving!” It was appalling to watch individuals act and behave so rudely to get their way.
Voting Accuracy Issues:
1. There was no testing of the ballots prior to the Convention by bot Romney and Paul witnesses to ensure the program was calculating correctly and we still do not know that.
2. There were no procedure in place to hand count the ballots for verification of accuracy.
3. Security for the ballots was anything but secure. Plastic containers with tape is unacceptable.
4. Ballots that should have been secured, by at least the tape, was left in an easily accessible container.

After having seen the delegates list that the AZ GOP put out, it does not reflect what was even printed out on Monday night. It is as though they have hand-picked who they wanted. Its shameful!
These are just some observations, I hope I have covered everything. If there is anything that needs clarification, please let me know.
Sincerely yours in liberty
Pepper D

So, there you have it. These are the people in charge of the primary elections, that Romney won "fair and square".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Read the email, and again, keep in mind these are the same people in charge of counting the votes in the primary elections. Are you so sure the voters wishes were really counted accurately? I'm not. And as has been pointed out several times, this is NOT a democracy. Was not meant to be. The population is easily manipulated, as I'm sure you're aware by your involvement in the Zimmerman threads. You want those uninformed, uncommitted people to make decisions for you? Romney supporters have the same opportunities as Ron Paul supporters, they just can't be bothered to learn how our system really works. But either way, the establishment breaks their own rules when it isn't going their way.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
rather than post this on a website few even know about why not sell it to main stream media?
is it true?
will you still vote nazi party for the other guy?
you must be right wing therfore a nazi, enjoy defeat! dude

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

What to do? I too am a Delegate and yet felt like I was out of the 'loop' when push came to shove. Luckily we have some very outstanding bulldogs of Liberty in my District, lol.

Be ready, but then I think you already know that. This is going to get nasty when the Patriots kick arse.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinkelbaum
rather than post this on a website few even know about why not sell it to main stream media?
is it true?
will you still vote nazi party for the other guy?
you must be right wing therfore a nazi, enjoy defeat! dude

Agree with first part of this post. You really good make big bucks with this story, and maybe even get Romney disqualified from the election. Obama's already on the ropes with the birth certificate disclosure, we may end up with a Ron Paul Administration after all.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkelbaum

The Ron Paul supporter who wrote it up asked that it be spread far and wide. I did forward it to some in the media. I asked her if I could post it in open forums, and she said yes (with her phone # removed of course). It isn't about making money, it's about showing people who's running the show, and who was also running the primary elections in which Ron Paul did so poorly...wonder why. I have no idea what you're talking about with the nazi comment.
edit on 18-5-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What is the source of this information???

Is it verifiable at all...or could it as easily be fiction as fact?

I'm not wasting my time reading all those pages without a valid and verifiable source.

Do you really think ATS is the place to spam chain emails???

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It's not a chain email, I know the writer personally, Pepper Draper. It's also posted on the Daily Paul.

www.dailypaul.com...

ETA: I was at the convention the entire day all the way until the very end, I can personally attest to everything in part 1 happened exactly as Pepper described. News of the corruption was spreading fast. Even the Romney supporters were pretty disgusted.

ETA (again): If you read the comments in the DP you'll see Pepper responds and is going to get these reports notarized.
edit on 18-5-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join