It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ELENIN Legacy - Connecting the Dots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Before I start “All the points put across are my personal thoughts” My spelling and grammar is rubbish too sometimes you will learn get used to that lol!

Taking a Looking back at this time last year there was much hype over the ELENIN / NIBIRU conspiracy. We all heard it on YouTube, forums and other sites warned us of it the date came it passed it never happened!

What if the entire ELENIN thing was made up by the powers that be and the puppet masters?

Think about it?! what if NBIRU is real???

If I personally want to throw everyone of the scent well I would bring them so close to the truth and then crush it all!

"Hey let’s call this comet "ELENIN" lets put it on the same path as NIBIRU but let it come in at a different time so it throws everyone else off what is really happening"

The amount of free thinking conspiracy theorists out there then do there research and says well ELE = Extinction Level Event we all do are research and present it our findings.

Ok so NIBRU is mostly rejected as pseudoscience but what if it really is about coming into view soon or perhaps it is already in and its being covered up.

The subject matter of Planet X, Nibiru and 2012 is more shunned upon more than ever after ELENIN.

Remember the craziest conspiracies you can think of for example they are using HAARP and chemtrails to cover it from us maybe closer to the truth than you think.

I like to keep an open mind to what is going on but saying that I don’t keep it so open that I believe every single flare on a camera is NIBIRU

but there is some evidence for you to look at.....

The first is the Earthquakes and ELENIN alignments:

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Also take a look look at the amount of disinformation on Wiki Page:

en.wikipedia.org...

Please share your thoughts and opinions

Peace and Love

Chris

edit on 18-5-2012 by Somethingintheclouds because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by Somethingintheclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Please share your thoughts and opinions

This issue has been covered ad nauseum .. and well beyond that.

Take a day off, wade through the myriads of nibi-poo doomsday threads that have been regurgiated during the past years, make a statistical analysis of how many of the claims made in them actually turned out to be real. Not a single one.

This horse is not only dead, as far as I am concerned it's barely a horse skeleton anymore.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The first is the Earthquakes and ELENIN alignments: www.ufo-blogger.com... Also take a look look at the amount of disinformation on Wiki Page: en.wikipedia.org...

You reference UFO-Blogger and claim wiki is disinfo?

Just out of interest.....If we can calculate the influence of Planet Knob/Nibiru/Elenin then why hasn't it been seen yet?

link   
Yawn... Isn't Elenin gone too?!

I'd use a dead horse analogy, but I see I was beat to that.

link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I am just sharing my onion for everyone to listen if not one whats to express there view they don't have to comment

Peace

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I was just sharing a thought....If you read the top of the article

If they wanted to cover it up they would...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
Yawn... Isn't Elenin gone too?!

I'd use a dead horse analogy, but I see I was beat to that.

Just sharing a thought friend

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Somethingintheclouds

As I said at the time Elenin failed to destroy the world. This was never disinfo. It was entirely due to gullibility of the conspiracy community and their unwillingness to believe anything that comes from an "official" source. Terral hoaxed you all. That's the entirety of the story. Amazingly there are still people out there following Terral.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I am just sharing my onion for everyone

Mmm, I like onions, thanks.

If Elenin is making a comeback, let's bring back the time when smoking was cool too.

I'm sick of people telling me to quit.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is the nutshell version of how this is progressing

Xer: Planet X is coming, the end is nigh
Skeptic: No, Nasa and other places said no. its bull
X: Ya, but disinfo! shills
S: ....
X: omg, Elenin is also coming..its a massive thing that will kill us
S: Nasa said no, it is harmless, and will burn up
X: They are lying! The end is nigh! This is planet X
S:....
X: Oh..it burned up as nasa and them durned skeptics said
S: Yes..just read some credible sources verses the guy living under a bridge
X: Oh...wait...Elenin was bull by TPTB to hide the facts about Planet X!!!
S: Actually, TPTB, or nasa as we call part of it, said elenin was bull to begin with
X: .....THE END IS NIGH!!! Dont listen to NASA...because they are lying..except for when they aren't...which is a lie in itself!

just to catch everyone up with where this overall conversation is going. Did I miss anything?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Holy crap that was priceless. Please don't edit that.

link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

haha oops

link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

If Elenin is making a comeback, let's bring back the time when smoking was cool too.

I'm sick of people telling me to quit.

Slightly off topic, but...
I do recommend getting one of those good electronic cigarettes (not the cheap 10$ ones) and putting it next to a place you mindlessly smoke a lot.
I am not trying to quit, but wouldn't mind cutting down without trying
I went from 30 ciggys a day to about 8 cigs a day without even thinking about it...works great. I imagine if I tried, I would do further..just make sure to get the 26mg nic stuff verses the 16mg...else you will just want a cigarette while puffing on it.
even without quitting, I feel a bit better (breath better, less coughing, etc)..

I am now thinking about actually cutting down to about 3 a day purposefully...then who knows..but ya, give it a shot...like drinking, if you enjoy it, then you need to stop getting drunk daily, else you will simply have to quit

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

I shall not just for the fun factor hahaha

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Did I miss anything?

Nope.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin