It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ammendment To NDAA to stop Detention of US citizens goes down in flames

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
Terrorist Tea Party Republicans are always the ones who side with Tyranny.

It's obvious that some of the newbies in here are disruptive plants.

Victory my a$$!

You're going down in flames....and you can take the Kenyan with you.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A video was posted to the ATS site recently highlighting all the floor voting shenanigans taking place and I have to wonder if ALL the reps voting against this amendment were actually present on the floor or if other reps pulled the YAY vote for them in their stead?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How come every time something like this happens everyone get's into an argument about Democrats and Republicans and Liberals, right-wing and left-wing etc? THEY ARE ALL AGAINST US!

Next election the Republican's will win and then the Democrats will be the big enemy (once again) as the pendulum swings back and forth using our own ignorance and the stand that it swings from.

The Democrat and Republican framework is based on nothing but a divide and conquer plan. Reading the posts all the way back....tell me it doesn't work like a charm!

Geez. who cares about political parties. You had better be MORE worried about what the NDAA is and who is REALLY pulling the strings as opposed to which little politically evil brother voted for it. Better be looking more towards the Rockefellers on this one.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

A line was drawn in the sand and it looks like these idiots crossed it. There is now no mistake about where they stand in regards to the American people. There is no mistake about the fact of who is the enemy and traitors to the US and its legal form of government. This is the proof. They are already disappearing people in Chicago and I am sure there are others we are not hearing about. Keep all records and documents for their time is approaching to be sent into their own constructed prisons. They are writing the laws that they will be used against them

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WillHal1000

The video you are referring to was taken on the state floor. I am not going to suggest that they are above board in the US House of Rep. However that is comparing apples to oranges. You can be assured that if not all then most of the votes cast were legitimate representation of the way they voted. Do you honestly believe that so much money would be spread around Washington by different organizations and big lobby if the votes were conducted in such a way. It is like the difference between High school football and the NFL.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am not a paid operative.

I am another average middle class american with a union job that is living the American dream.

And the fact of the matter is Obama has kept over 70% of his promises.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It was not the good Democrat Progessives

who blocked this amendment.

it was the right wing tea party terrorists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join