It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel's Warning

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
08:31 in Sweden The 20th.....

Im waitin...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just sitting around here on this lovely day 5/20/2012. It is a beautiful day for fishing. I am about to head to the lake, drink a beer or three, and wait this one out. Any pics of the NATO summit today.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
9:13 am in CA, USA.....beautiful day....birds are really singing this morning.......sending out all my good energy to the world that nothing bad will happen today.....♫

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You Sir, are a HOAXER and a liar!! No Hell on Earth today!!! We can all go on our merry way till the next fruit cake tells us "were all gonna die!!"

I've always said when nutcases come to ATS with this kind of trash, they should be told that if they believe it's the truth and will happen then post it but YOU WILL BE BANNED if its a hoax or doesn't happen exactly how they said it would. ATS isn't what it used to be

edit on 20-5-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

I don't think he is a fruitcake because fruitcakes never seem to go bad. If he was than he'd be immortal and if he's immortal he could be Gabriel.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Awww don't be so hard on Gab, perhaps he was just pulling a hoax, but also very possible he has "issues" that are worthy of compassion. I hope he will come back just to let us know he's ok. It's ok to be wrong Gab, hopefully you will feel relieved, not foolish.

I thank God everytime I "believe" something that isn't true, is shown to me to be untrue.....was happy to be wrong....lol, hopefully that made sense......

edit on 20-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I agree with you. He may believe what he says but believing in something doesn't make a person bad. I actually like his post even though I joke about it. We are doing a lot of damage to this world unnecessarily and I believe that nature is going to revolt. Studying what people perceive as Angels and other similar beings out there, I find evidence that there may be something out there that we cannot comprehend. Studying these beings is of interest to me. I think there is something out there that we cannot understand yet. Maybe it's a communication or something or some sort of energy being. I think they try to communicate to us through people sometimes.

I am not one to discount things without evidence proving it doesn't exist in some way or other. Many people try to say something doesn't exist because there is no proof. They are wrong, I don't understand where that erred logic came from. It is not true science. Something remains paranormal if there is no known reason for it's being. It should not be discredited just because it's basis is not understood. Another thing that's wrong is to pick something apart into pieces and explain the pieces without looking at the whole picture. Looking at the whole picture it sometimes become evident that all the coincidences of the events at the same time are a miracle on their own. I've lived long enough to see many of these things and evaluate odds on a daily basis. Either there is really luck and unlucky or something is influencing things. Something that is yet above my ability to determine fully. I could easily believe in these beings like many do but I desire to know more about them.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Very well said...

There seems to be a "higher" power we do not fully understand, lol, at least I don't. To outright dimiss experiences people have because there is not enough "proof" I think is as foolish as "believing" something without seeking "understanding" and hopefully, ultimately truth....

I tend to operate from a place of "instinct", lol, and that has it's pros and cons.

I can not find anything on the news about NATO conference? I did hear earlier there had been some arrests, I guess like usual I will need to wait till the "real" news viva the internet, comes to light.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So, I guess I'm not going to get to wield the fire of YHWH or a thunderbolt? C'mon Gabe! I thought you were going to come through for me buddy. I'm still holding out faith. Maybe you're still grooming your feathers. It must take a really long time to make those 600 wings look magnificent... tick tock

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I smited my 4 year old across the back of his head for jumping off a curb and starting across a parking lot last week, and it didn't go over too well. We were on the curb in front of the karate school while my 5 year old was taking lessons, and after telling the 4 year old to not step off the curb for the 3rd time I whacked him on the back of the head and told him to get his ass back on the sidewalk. The birds stopped, the traffic stopped, the wind stopped, and I caught the icy glares from a couple of mothers, and then a man got out of a car and glared at me as he walked into the studio. I thought it was pretty funny, but apparently smiting is frowned upon these days?

Ignore them. They're candy-asses. If smiting needs be, smite away. Ask the bystanding gawkers if they ain't got something better to do - like raise their own kids...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Just sitting around here on this lovely day 5/20/2012. It is a beautiful day for fishing. I am about to head to the lake, drink a beer or three, and wait this one out. Any pics of the NATO summit today.

Wait a while - I hear that the mouth of hell is s'posed to open up in Chicago - maybe it'll create a lake there, and we can go fishing in the heart of Chicago.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just got home, is coverage on CNN right now about protests in Chicago, yikes.....very crazy...I am at a loss at what to say.......

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its one thing believing in something and another getting bat # high on alcohol/meds/drugs and then surfing the net will do strange things to your mind.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Thanks for the warning, But I have only one question.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
1.5 hours to go Chicago time. Time grows short. I hope this prophecy is pure bologna. Let us wait and find out if it is.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
00:01 Hours here on the east coast. The world is still alive.
Chicago still exists.
USA still exists too, albeit covered under the umbrella statement of the world still being alive I can hypothesize.

I guess I truly DID pick the wrong week to quit drinking.

P.S. Was that EST, GMT, ZULU, MST, CST, or what Gabe?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You had me going bro

I've finally sobered up and Chicago is still there.

I was kind of hoping your prediction would come true.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You had me going bro

I've finally sobered up and Chicago is still there.

I was kind of hoping your prediction would come true.

Maybe he got arrested after he mentioned "allah" and is now being questioned by satan in one of the holding cells in cuba. Maybe thats the reason the world is still here

Either way, while an apocalypse would have been interesting to experience. I think the end result is satisfying and should teach us a lesson. Don't believe everything you hear/read unless it resonates with your heart and some common sense.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Its one thing believing in something and another getting bat # high on alcohol/meds/drugs and then surfing the net will do strange things to your mind.

It's the best way to surf the net though!

Sometimes sedation makes all these predictions more tolerable.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Count me in , I've got some super bait in my tackle box

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join