It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A false flag is coming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by froglegs79

Naaa, I saw a little girl disrupt the Today Show the other day by stating over and over that she had to poop! She was just a little thing but she got everybodies attention!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Lord Jules

Hm, great thinking.
Maybe it will have something to do with the London olympics? I heard something will be odd about this years's olympics, but I can't remember what.

The only thing odd about the Summer Olympics in London is the thought that there would be a summer in England at all. LOL.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why is it that on we can’t go a few days now on ATS without someone writing a thread that in effect says a False Flag is imminent or has just occurred without any evidence to back it up. None of these false flag predictions have ever came true, why do people bother writing threads like this. OP please answer me that if you can.

Its so frustrating, this place is getting more and more ignorant every day, I think people “embrace ignorance” on ATS rather than “deny ignorance”.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Op won't answer....because that's what trolls do. Post a thread, and leave to collect stars and flags.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Actually another good point, who flagged this and why?

I am on ATS for intelligent discussion and debate not to find thread after thread with the vague ramblings of a liars and the paranoid.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why is it that on we can’t go a few days now on ATS without someone writing a thread that in effect says a False Flag is imminent or has just occurred without any evidence to back it up. None of these false flag predictions have ever came true, why do people bother writing threads like this. OP please answer me that if you can.

Its so frustrating, this place is getting more and more ignorant every day, I think people “embrace ignorance” on ATS rather than “deny ignorance”.

I agree with you in that some folks seem to be embracing ignorance rather than deny it, although some may simply be looking at it from the other side of the coin.......

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'll see your false flag and raise you a location:

I will happen in Chicago. Why do you think they are beefing up "security"? To create an expectation of an attack. Obama is from Chicago. Ex-Obama henchman Rahmbo is now mayor. Coincidence? I don't think so. Obama has an inside man there to make sure things go smoothly.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hate to be rude (who am I kidding ?), but it's clear from this thread, and many of the contributors within it, that a lot of ATS members are in serious need of psychological assessment.

It leads to the troublesome question: is this site exploitative ?

edit on 18-5-2012 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I'll see your false flag and raise you a location:

I will happen in Chicago. Why do you think they are beefing up "security"? To create an expectation of an attack. Obama is from Chicago. Ex-Obama henchman Rahmbo is now mayor. Coincidence? I don't think so. Obama has an inside man there to make sure things go smoothly.

I would not think so. If something big happens then it makes the government look bad. All the preparation and they can't keep the place safe. They would look very incompetent and people would really question the money spent by these agencies. The whole war on terror spending is a failure.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yes the false flag would be in your panties

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

thank you very much for your warning - we appreciate it , we really do

we especially appreciate the precise date , target and nature of the threat you supplied

your warning has been added to the database of ofther " false flag attack warnings "

if you have any updates - your warning is #No. 5 184 638 934 874 002

please quote this refference number in any correspondance

thank you

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Although I know exactly what you mean, it is a bit harsh! After all, I cannot see a lot of the people making the prediction using the local pub as a forum venue and discussing it with too many friends; they would be labelled freaks! We have to remember that ATS is a place where a thought or process can be discussed with controlled prejudice or mockery. It would be polite though, and maybe sometimes necessary to discuss the "failure" of a prediction after the event. Kind of a review of the "evidence", or debrief. Maybe then it can be put to bed in a dignified manner and the OP can move on.

I used to manage salesmen, and they have their fair share of let's say "spin" when discussing pipeline business. I always used the old maxim "tell me show me prove it" and eventually the spin petered out somewhat.

Predictions are, in my opinion more than welcome, and cannot always or even most of the time, be proven, they are instinctive by nature, but that doesn't mean that a valid discussion after the event, say on 21st May, cannot ensue.

I think my American friends call it "closure"

Just my 0.002.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What is wrong with some stupid posters..
Tring to scare people with this total load of RUBBISH..

Fear is the key and well the O.P knows this.
Stop FCUKING SCAREMONGERING You JERK
The light has no fear of you or your STUPID LIES

Regards
Plazmuh

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This may not be the only false flag this weekend but here is at least the first false flag

www.infowars.com...

with regards to the 3 charged with terrorism at the nato summit. This will now serve as justification for domestic terrotism, and the three charged were patsies so this by definition a false flag, actually far worse than I predicted. It legitimizes NDAA and makes Obama look like a hero. Sick.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick

Originally posted by roadgravel
How about all these members that keep making predictions start admitting, a day or two later, that they guessed wrong.

I second that man. You always see post about this blowing up or this false flag or earthquake then nothing happend and the person doesnt even say a peep

peep.

What I alwas see is people bashing my thread and then when the prediction is right, save it happened one day earlier than I guessed, no one comes to apologize. But I'm not sad, just a bit shaken up I am 2 for 2. P.S. Expect more threads like this in the future, that's another 'prediction'.

Let's say Sunday nght cmes and goes without a false flag, I would still be half right, because m hread was titled 'a false flag is coming' and it came one day later on Saturday.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You said you were "2 for 2"...

What were these 2 "predictions that you nailed?

btw 3 guys getting arrested, that's one?

You know people get arrested all the time, right?

For all sorts of things, yes, even for "terror plots".

Molotov cocktails....that's your False Flag??

I have a prediction too:

Tuesday will follow Monday only to be followed by Wednesday.

edit on 5/19/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

“This is just propaganda to create a climate of fear,” said defense attorney Michael Duetsch. “We believe this is all a setup and entrapment to the highest degree.”
Two government provocateurs going by the names “Mo” and “Gloves” were arrested on Wednesday along with the other men but have since mysteriously disappeared.

www.infowars.com...

All msm media outlets are runnng this top page

abcnews.go.com...

m.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Ths was not the false flag i predicted but it is the false flag happening. This is it, this is the new stage in domestic propaganda as three americans, born in america , have been charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism. Hello justification for NDAA.

Look how each news story is runnng the exact same photo. How the three "terrorists" aren't even fom the same city. Each one has that dumbed down, dopey look about them, and two other agents "arrested" have since disappeared.

@othersideofthecoin: because it's a conspiracy website?
@chamber: i predicted war and a "terrorist", i.e. A patsy that travelled to Israel and trained by american forces and under surveillance by the french intelligence agency killed three jewish children in France. Most people did not see that as war, but I do. each time 2 for 2 my gut feeling said something big would happen and it did. The problem is other people do not see the significance of the events. I can't change that, I can only try to help.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Can you please address the question I raised in my first post on this thread, it’s on this page.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join