It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object nearly causes mid-air collision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Mystery object nearly causes mid-air collision

www.9news.com

DENVER - The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mystery in the sky. A mysterious object flying over Denver nearly caused a mid-air collision Monday evening, 9Wants to Know has learned.

As far as investigators know, the mystery object did not show up on radar Monday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com
www.blacklistednews.com[/ur l]

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread835778/pg1]Video: 30,000 Drones Over America – Weaponized Police State

Congress Approves 30,000 Spy Drones Over America As US Police State Tightens
Armed drones now flying over the US

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok, since the last couple days have brought a lot of discussion about drones flying and spying on US citizens.. oops, I mean flying in the name of freedom to stop domestic terrorists! hehe.. right

Anyways, it appears that a drone almost cause a massive in-air collison with a passenger jet. Although the main article linked in this thread say's it is a mystery object, other reports are saying it was a spy drone. Could you imagine! Already this a close call and i'm sure it isn't the last!

Click on the link for a video, although i will try to embed it as well

www.9news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/18/2012 by Nspekta because: ..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Most likly one of the toy drones that the united kids are playing with over the skys of denver.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Here is one Video about the incident.. can;t seem to link to the original video in the article.. if anyone can help?!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Here is another video regarding the 'incident'

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Please, use SEARCH before making threads. Already covered.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Please, use SEARCH before making threads. Already covered.....

Ok ok.. i did search with the exact name of this article and nothing came up.. wanted to post it quick.

Mods please close this thread

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ok, Mr. I wanna be a Mod.. relax. Stop wasting your time telling me how stupid I am and get on with other things. It was a mistake.. I copied the text from the article, put it into search, nothing came up when i did it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You should not attack other members its a quick way to violate the site rules...
Next time use the search feature .

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSep
You should not attack other members its a quick way to violate the site rules...
Next time use the search feature .

THANK YOU! I did use it, obviously i failed and IM SORRY... geezus! I already asked the Mods to close it, i already apologized! Please tell me you have better things to do than tell me again how dumb i am

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I told my young pet dragon not to be messing with those airplanes but you know teenagers, they never listen to authority. One of these days he's goina get killed and then the government is going to start looking for his brothers and sisters. Franky hasn't listened since he started watching Dinosaur Train, I guess TV is a bad influence on the young.

Seriously, those drones they are going to put in the sky all over America are going to cause a lot of problems. The cameras can't see what's coming from every direction and a person piloting them can't perceive everything going on which will lead to civilian casualties. From piloting a plane I know the feeling as things are happening when wind speeds stop quickly. Someone manning them remotely will not be able to sense those things. I only had nine hours of airtime before quitting flight school, a real pilot could give a person a lot more input of feelings he has learned to automatically compensate for. A drone pilot can't sense those things.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And neither of those threads were in Breaking News. It's okay to have it in more than one forum if the aim of discussion is different from the other forums using the same article.

reply to post by Nspekta

Thanks for posting this in news. I'd not have seen it otherwise. A midair near-miss collision is news, especially if it wasn't on the radar. Very strange. I'll look into it later when I have more time.

wild
edit on 18-5-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thx for having my back! :-) it is interesting and i thought relevant to breaking news. The other crazy thing about it is, the 'mystery object' didnt show up on radar! If thats the case, watch out for more near misses and god forbid actual collisions in the air
edit on 5/18/2012 by Nspekta because: ..

new topics

top topics

join