It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm awesome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry, just felt like being smart...lol

I'm 25, live in southwest Michigan. I'm an over the road tanker driver, and also a semi-professional photographer. My goal is to be a photographer full-time, it's always been a passion of mine and I finally felt the need to live the dream.

I tried starting a business scrapping cars a few months ago, but got sick of all the "can i buy your car for $200?" bull and "i want $1000 for my piece of crap crapmobile" (that someone else wants to buy for $200...) bull. getting all sweaty and greasy. I did end up with a huge ford f250 out of the deal that I only paid junkyard price for.

I got a concealed pistol license last month and usually carry a taurus 1911 with a 5 inch barrel everywhere I go. Nobody even seems to notice it, everyone is so absorbed into nonsense anymore....

I voted for Obama and will never vote for president again. I feel like I was brainwashed into my vote. Most embarrasing thing i've ever done in my life. My blood boils everytime i see an obama 2012 bumper sticker. And don't try to indoctrinate me on Ron Paul, I've busted him on his own lies too....

I fully believe in aliens, but only peaceful aliens. I believe that world peace is neccessary for that kind of technological advaancement. Real world peace that can only be brought about by a massive spiritual awakening, not this NWO "we destroy all countries that dont believe in having peace with us and force them to" bull. Just look at it, we are being severely held back on space technology because of all the war and destruction and greed. I think we would've atleast been to Mars by now if it wasn't for this crap.

I think there may be evil pretending to be evil aliens, but I do not believe for one second that any alien would be as evil as our species is.

I fully believe we went to the moon. My blood boils when I hear about the moon hoax conspiracy.

And I believe that Venus is habitable and that we're being lied to about it and that the landers did not melt, they tilted the cameras up after the probe "melted" so they didn't have to deal with the public and could go explore.

Oh, and I completely feel like I'm living on the wrong planet. I feel like I'm surrounded by sheeple and that I'm the only one that gets it.

I started my own religion, but I'm so humbled by my discoveries that I don't preach it. I'm the only member.

I've been lurking on ATS for atleast 6 months but didnt start an account because I feel like I'd end up fighting with stupid people. But i had things i had to say and will be posting some good material....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
No you aren't dude, don't lie.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi welcome.

You're going to fit in fine here.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Now that is what I call an introduction!
Welcome to ATS and I look forward
to your postings.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

I know you are, kitten.

Just kidding.

Welcome to the tribe, Oh Awesome one!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Can I have your autograph......

Welcome to ATS. You'll fit in well with all the other Awesome People here....

I look forward to meeting you on the threads. Enjoy the ride, and buckle up for the curves.

Des

edit on 18-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i just have a couple quick questions....

1. Why do you believe that there are no evil aliens??

2. Do you honestly believe that the world would be a better place with out war? Take into account the population explosion that would follow, along with the trash, destruction and super diseases that would come out of the new larger population.

Now im not saying that you are wrong about any of this, as i must admit i'm not the smartest person on this planet, but you sound so matter of fact so i would like an explanation on your theories.

Also welcome To ATS where the Awesome come to mingle with us normal folk.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Welcome phroziac

Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

For now you can reply to any thread you wish. And once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only at this time.

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "Topics" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I love you guys...

Originally posted by crimsongod21
i just have a couple quick questions....

1. Why do you believe that there are no evil aliens??

Please note that I don't claim to know everything. This is alll just my opinion...

Well, since we are aliens and theres a ton of evil people, there are evil aliens. But I don't believe they'd be able to attain a technology much more advanced than what we already have. First of all, we seem to be pretty much on the verge of our entire system collapsing. The way we live is unsustainable and we're destroying the environment, intentionally poisoning everyone, constantly killing people for no reason... and besides that, imagine if all the money and resources wasted on war went towards.....physics research? It just seems like the only way to attain advanced tech and knowledge would be to bury our hatchets, and stop fighting with eachother. If we wipe ourselves almost out with nukes, the advanced tech dissapears for thousands of years.

Why would aliens who have this advanced tech come here to do evil? There's nothing here remotely worthwhile for them.

2. Do you honestly believe that the world would be a better place with out war? Take into account the population explosion that would follow, along with the trash, destruction and super diseases that would come out of the new larger population.

Now im not saying that you are wrong about any of this, as i must admit i'm not the smartest person on this planet, but you sound so matter of fact so i would like an explanation on your theories.

Also welcome To ATS where the Awesome come to mingle with us normal folk.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

Yes, I do. I don't believe the earth is truly overpopulated. There's enough land in Texas for everyone on Earth to live in. There's a lot of things we could do with trash that are better than what we do now. We should be fueling our cars off the methane from landfills, we should compost organic waste, we should recycle metals and plastic. Only very few things really ought to be thrown away. Also, our society creates so much unneeded waste anyway. When's the last time you bought something where the packaging was bigger, fancier, then what was in it?

Now super diseases may be an issue. But wouldn't it keep the population from exploding too badly?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Great first post!

I agree with a lot of what you say. Try to dodge trolls... stick around and help make this place better.

Welcome!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Welcome to ATS

Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't provide you with the following link as it seems to be quite a frequent infliction you are constantly battling.

Home Remedies for Blood Boils

See you on the boards.

new topics

top topics

join